• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Did You Play Disney's Online Instant Sweepstakes Game Today?

Gisele

The real LA bayou
If not, do remember to, or sign up, in the event that one has not as of yet. There are not only numerous instant prizes in the offering, but with each try, that will enter you into Disney's contest for a trip for four, to either Disneyland or Walt Disney World. :wizard:
This promotion is a part of their "What Will You Celebrate" program.
If you are not registered yet, you can do that as well, via this link:

http://www.disneyparkscelebration.com/

Also, remember or if one does not know as of yet, that one will receive on their birthday, starting next January, complimentary admission, to one park, for one day. That information can also be located by way of the link, to which is posted above.

Have fun! And good luck! :cheer2:

I normally enter every day. And one can enter once a day. I have won so far, one of Disney's reimagined logo pins. I am happy that I won something. :)

I do it everyday and have won nothing...not even the pin. :(

We won too! :banana:

We won a digital picture frame. :thumbsup2

The bummer is that the rules for the instant win game state "Limit: One (1) Game Prize per person or household address."

So it looks like that is the only time we could win and of course it was DH that won! I want to win ,too! :sad2:

however, we keep playing for the trip. :wizard:

I would have loved to have won a new computer. I need it!
I had not payed attention to the one winner per household rule. I rather had figured that rule might be the case. Maybe I can trade my pin with someone who does not need the new computer? ha ha! I highly doubt that anyone would be willing to make that trade.
Oh well, I will continue to enter too, for the grand prize drawing. Matter of fact, just entered a few minutes ago.

Hofmanns4, yay! and good for you (o.k. your husband) for winning that very nice picture frame. I was thinking, why not change your household address to a p.o. box, if you have one. That way, the address would be different.

Do not worry Pixie, for the way I figure it, you should be winning an instant prize anytime now. :)

I play every day... and haven't won.

Is the limit one only the instant win stuff or does it include the trip? (So if you instant win, you don't get the trip?)

No, it does not include the vacation. Only the instant prize. It would be nice, if that rule did not apply,because the computers sure are nice!

LOL maybe David's Coco and I will both win soon!!! I play all those instant win games from Disney but I've never won anything. :(

Thanks for the tip. Even for those who've played before it's a good reminder to keep trying. :)

I didn't even know about it. I played yesterday and today. Didn't win anything but I will keep trying. Thanks!

Your welcome everyone. :)

I had played at least 15 times, before winning the logo pin.

Your welcome! :)

Just remember, if you win one of the computers, you will have to trade it with me, for the pin, that I am waiting for. :)

If not, do remember to, or sign up, in the event that one has not as of yet. There are not only numerous instant prizes in the offering, but with each try, that will enter you into Disney's contest for a trip for four, to either Disneyland or Walt Disney World. :wizard:
This promotion is a part of their "What Will You Celebrate" program.
If you are not registered yet, you can do that as well, via this link:

http://www.disneyparkscelebration.com/

Also, remember or if one does not know as of yet, that one will receive on their birthday, starting next January, complimentary admission, to one park, for one day. That information can also be located by way of the link, to which is posted above.

Have fun! And good luck! :cheer2:

i r not win.. cause like everything disney do.. its america only.. they advertise everything globally but to enter anything you need to live in usa.. tis stupid

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter