• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Did You Play Disney's Online Instant Sweepstakes Game Today?

It's still going until Friday. But I'm still losing...probably until Saturday. LOL But whatever, I still enter when I can.

HaPpPy HaPpPy HaPpPy HaPpPy HaPpPyHaPpPy HaPpPy
LoSaH PaNtS:wizard:

Hey LauraBearZ...
when i come back i want to see that you have won something!!:wizard:

yes yes i'm all packed :thumbsup2 i just need to go by the bank and organize my purse for the flight.

:scared1: must remember to log in tomorrow morning for flight and print boarding passes for me and my mom!

HaPpPy HaPpPy HaPpPy HaPpPy HaPpPyHaPpPy HaPpPy

All I want is a little tiny PIN!!! I dont care about the digital frame or computer... just ONE LOUSY PIN!!!

Is that too much to ask for??? :rotfl:

All I want is a little tiny PIN!!! I dont care about the digital frame or computer... just ONE LOUSY PIN!!!

Is that too much to ask for??? :rotfl:

You know, I'd take the pin but after playing this contest the whole time it's been open I think we losahs deserve to win something better than that!!

I still haven't won anything. I'd be so happy to win the pin. I'll keep trying!

I went to play today and saw this message:

"Thank you for visiting DisneyParksCelebrations.com.
The Sweepstakes ended on March 6, 2009 at 11:59:59 PM, ET."

Was that when it was scheduled to end? Anyways it was a fun sweepstakes.

I won a pin! And good luck to all of us for the grand prize drawing.

To answer my own question - Yes Austin, it was scheduled to end on March 6th.

Also when will they choose the grand prize winners?

(B) SWEEPSTAKES DRAWING: On or about March 9, 2009, a random drawing will be held in Southfield, MI, USA to select the potential Sweepstakes Prize winners ("Sweepstakes Prize Winners") from among the total number of all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.

Awww....I didn't win anything and I entered everyday! Oh well maybe Ill win the grand prize! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter