• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Did You Play Disney's Online Instant Sweepstakes Game Today?

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh... we didn't win!
i let the babies click the balloons and the twinikins little faces were sooooo sad they didn't win.

So once again last night I entered the contest before bed. My computer froze when the balloons came up so I tried to pop them and nothing happened, and when I hit refresh it said I had entered already for the day and to enter tomorrow. Frustrated I just shut my comp down and went to bed. Imagine my surprise when I woke to an email from the celebration address saying:

"Congratulations
You've won a 3.5" HP Digital Photo Frame by playing Disney's What Will You Celebrate? Tour Sweepstakes! Please allow 6 to 8 weeks for delivery of prize via mail.
Your 3.5" HP Digital Photo Frame will be sent to the address you entered when registering for Disney's What Will You Celebrate? Tour Sweepstakes.
Your confirmation number is: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Any questions? Please email winner@prizelogic.com
Thank you for playing!"

I WON SOMETHING! Yay, so excited. :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

I've been playing everyday since it started. Let's all keep going! Those trips are out there too.

Kewl deal Pooh's Twin!!!:cheer2:
Yeahhhhhhhhhhh Good for You:goodvibes

Heyyyy, there's still is hope!

Could someone do me a favor and post the link to the contest here?

I'm thinking maybe i'm using a loser pants link.. {How desperate is that:rotfl2: }

So once again last night I entered the contest before bed. My computer froze when the balloons came up so I tried to pop them and nothing happened, and when I hit refresh it said I had entered already for the day and to enter tomorrow. Frustrated I just shut my comp down and went to bed. Imagine my surprise when I woke to an email from the celebration address saying:

"Congratulations
You've won a 3.5" HP Digital Photo Frame by playing Disney's What Will You Celebrate? Tour Sweepstakes! Please allow 6 to 8 weeks for delivery of prize via mail.
Your 3.5" HP Digital Photo Frame will be sent to the address you entered when registering for Disney's What Will You Celebrate? Tour Sweepstakes.
Thank you for playing!"

I've been playing everyday since it started. Let's all keep going! Those trips are out there too.

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!
YAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!

:cheer2: :banana: :cool1: :thumbsup2 :cool1: :banana: :cheer2:

"Congratulations
Thank you for playing!"

That's so cool! My computer froze up once and I couldn't play, but I didn't find out later that I won... Damn...

Kewl deal Pooh's Twin!!!:cheer2:
Yeahhhhhhhhhhh Good for You:goodvibes

Heyyyy, there's still is hope!

Could someone do me a favor and post the link to the contest here?

I'm thinking maybe i'm using a loser pants link.. {How desperate is that:rotfl2: }

The link is still on the 1st page of this thread, I've saved it as a favourite link so I don't need to go to the 1st page every time.

Congratulations to the new winners! :cheer2:

Good vibes to all the future winners out there! :goodvibes

Only two more days to enter!!!!

We need to poke around for more contests!!

I heard there is a WDW AP hold mail in contest starting in March, but I dont have an AP so that does nothing for me :rotfl2:

Still a loser here...

The best I've done is on days like yesterday...I didn't lose because I didn't get a chance to play. Sigh.

Ah, well.

Still a loser here, too.

The pop the balloon contest ends in 2 days?
Or the other celebration contest?:confused3

Oh well even if i never win a pin i still get to meet my Disboard friends WendyLady36 and QueenBillABong in just a few days at Disneyland!!!:cheer2:

That's something Special to Celebrate:wizard:

I thought the contest was over now but it let me enter (and lose) again today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter