• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Did You Play Disney's Online Instant Sweepstakes Game Today?

Good morning everyone!! :surfweb:

I haven't played yet today... thought I would post first, play later. Maybe mixing things up will, well mix things up :rotfl:

Just CheCkiN in.. El CapItan of the S.S. LoSaH PanTs:cutie:

Evening everyone!!!

I was so busy this morning taking my oldest (9) to the doctor (sinus infection) that I spaced out entering anything this morning.

Sadly still a future winner, but my DD is already feeling better with only two doses of antibiotics in her! :woohoo:

I hope your dd feels much better! Sinus infections can really hurt.

i lost again. But i'm enjoying visiting with others in this thread.:goodvibes

Hi ya Bears :hug::hug: ... it seems so long since our VMK days doesn't it? If you ever play Buildabearville, let me know, I have some snow shoes for you :lmao: Everytime I wear them I think of you :goodvibes

I'm trying to find some links to the digital prizes from the Magical Celebration Sweepstakes if anyone can point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it. TIA:flower3:

Hi ya Bears :hug::hug: ... it seems so long since our VMK days doesn't it? If you ever play Buildabearville, let me know, I have some snow shoes for you :lmao: Everytime I wear them I think of you :goodvibes

I'm trying to find some links to the digital prizes from the Magical Celebration Sweepstakes if anyone can point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it. TIA:flower3:

Hiya Lady (((hugs))) Snow shoes you say?? Oh my, maybe I should check it out :dance3:

Good Morning Everyone!!

I am down to just 3 contests since both the Dream House and the Dream Garage are both done. They wont announce the winners until March 15th!!! sigh

Sooooooooooo

I am a winner in waiting :woohoo:

Good Morning Everyone!!

I am down to just 3 contests since both the Dream House and the Dream Garage are both done. They wont announce the winners until March 15th!!! sigh

Sooooooooooo

I am a winner in waiting :woohoo:

Ooh...I stayed far, far away from the Dream Home contest this year! The prize taxes on that sucker would be, what, over $300,000??? From what I've read, the past the winners have sold the house and taken the profits.

In this market I'm not sure how much demand there would be for a million dollar home. With my luck I would have won the danged thing, wouldn't have been able to unload it before the IRS showed up for their share, and then have had it taken by the tax man because as a teacher I don't make enough money to qualify for a $300,000 mortgage!

Now, I'm keeping my fingers crossed on winning one of the three Disney trip vacations. The taxes on those I could afford!

BTW, like others here, I'm playing the instant win game daily and...shazam...instantly losing every time!

Yes, unfortunately taxes that are excised upon large prize amounts can be a ridiculous price.

I will forget to play if I don't see this thread. But have won zilch.

I am officially an international loser

Lo sentimos

Hoy no ganaste uno de los premios instantáneos.
Pero recibiste una participación para el concurso del premio mayor de unas vacaciones a WALT DISNEY WORLD® Resort o a DISNEYLAND® Resort.

Por favor, regresa una vez cada día para que tengas otro chance de ganar.​

:upsidedow

HoLa Los Internationales LoSaH.. me Too!!!:rotfl2:

Hey Audra!! Welcome to the CluB!

I LiVe To LoSe AnuthA daY!:snooty:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter