Digital Alarm Clocks - WDW Resorts

sorry to bring this back from dead but does any know that the coronado spring have alarm clock in the room ?

sorry to bring this back from dead but does any know that the coronado spring have alarm clock in the room ?

Maybe, maybe not. As others have mentioned they did remove them from every room on property. But there was a backlash from guests so they agreed to deliver one to any room if the guest called housekeeping and requested one. They then also decided to NOT go back and remove them from any room that had a guest request one. So if you happen to get a room that any prior guest has requested an alarm clock, your room will have one. If you happen to get a room that no prior guests requested one, your room will not have one. If your room doesn't have one, you WILL be able to call housekeeping and request one.

since a lot of the hotel alarm clocks I encounter are about as loud as a baby bird, I bring my own travel alarm.

If you do get a room with an alarm clock, odds are the time will be wrong on it and you need a screwdriver to open it to reset the time.

I dislike hotel alarm clocks. They're operationally a pain for housekeeping to keep updated, and every clock model has its own unfriendly way to set alarms. I've been burned by hotel alarm clocks before on business trips, where either the time was wrong, or somehow the volume on the alarm wasn't turned up and you wouldn't know it unless you tested it first (which is yet another pain).

I would not mind if we got convenient USB charging ports on every nightstand and never saw another cheap digital clock in a hotel room.

(Edit: Apologies for making a "I do not like" post in a thread where people like alarm clocks... I know a lot of people like them and for some reason, I just had to throw in an annoying opinion about something that's been a pet peeve of mine!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter