• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Digital Scrappers - Post Pages Here II: Will be unstuck on 4/30.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Britt, that's awesome! I still have most of my CA Adventure pics to do. I may have to lift that exactly.:thumbsup2

You guys had awesome layouts this week!! Britt, i LOVE LOVE LOVE that lo! i put it in my fav's as soon as i saw it!!

Here are the two layouts I did with Britt and Erica's fabulous new collab kit!!!

Where Valor proudly sleeps

Little Girl Blue

WOW...tons of amazing LO's this past week! I didn't realize I hadn't been on the boards in over a week...I really hate it when work gets in the way of my surfing! :rotfl2:
Welcome to the new folks - you have really put together some great LO's. (Heck, I'm still a newbie myself)! :goodvibes

I finally finished this one. The title is boring, but oh well.

The Stairs - For the Tuesday Template challenge at ScrapMatters.

Everyone's been doing such a wonderful job with their LOs!

Here's what I did the other day for the Speed Scrap. The first page was for the SS, then I did the other page the next day. Click the first page for credits; the template for page 2 is by Christy!

460833767_uk6Ww-L.jpg

I scraplifted this from the scrap girls newsletter.

cost-Page122.jpg

Credits: Britt's happiest kit of all, leave the world behind and the brown paper is from a kit called "road trip" from KLund.

Beloved Companion - The 11th PA Infantry monument. I did this for the 1/21 Roadmap to Scrap challenge at ScrapMatters

Christy -- I wish your templates would work on non-SBC programs (or do they?) They are awesome

Melissa -- Your elements always look so realistic, like I can just reach out and touch them. I wish I had your skill.

Mom Of Three Boys -- nice LO! great journaling; that last phrase says it all, doesn't it? BTW, I'm from Indiana too (and so is Fran) Not many of us here.

mommyofthreeboys- great layout, awesome family picture. Here's another one for our Disney Album... I wonder when I will ever be done with it?

I really had a hard time figuring out how to scrap Cap. Hook. This is what I came up with...pretty plain, but will do.

captainhook.jpg

I am a fairy new digi-scrapper....so I don't know if my LO's are very good :confused3 ..but if you have some opinions, I'd love to hear them :) Here are a few...

mombday08.jpg

KKTink.jpg

lunchwithariel_nov08.jpg

I appriciate any input in advance.

My parents would have been married for 65 years on Valentine's Day of this year.

The journaling reads: You got married on Dad's weekend leave. He left the next day for overseas and you didn't see each other for two years. I miss you both. February 14, 1944.

Click image for credits.

I am a fairy new digi-scrapper....so I don't know if my LO's are very good :confused3 ..but if you have some opinions, I'd love to hear them :) Here are a few...

I appriciate any input in advance.

I'm not a veteran digital scrapbooker, but I think these are really nice. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter