• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

dining plan Be our Guest breakfast question

Just realizing we cant split the check (two different DDP) so we cant pre order.. THIS SUCKS bc I booked this breakfast before EMH came out and of course its on our BOG breakfast day the ONLY day we could do it...
Are you eating again with the people you are going to BOG with? Because then 1 party can just pay using their plan and then other party gets the next QS meal.

Yes, that is correct. BoG is the ONLY place where you can preorder. Mobile ordering is available at almost all the other QS places across the parks.

So, there are a handful of people I see all over the DIS, and you are one of them, @sharonabe Pleased to see you :) So, I want to make sure the duckies are all in their neat little row. I have a BOG breakfast ADR for 7. 5 of us on one DDP plan and the other 2 on their own DDP. Since the party of 2 is generally not tech savvy, they are on my MDE account. If we pre-order (disregarding the earlier questions about adding a cupcake and using as a snack), we want to make sure that the credits are applied for payment on site appropriately - this is our last day of this DDP segment before a split stay bridge day and would not have any other time for one party to "pay back" the other's QS credits. Can we do the pre-order together and pay our separate checks on site OR do we really need to set up an account for the party of 2 for them to pre-order themselves....if we do that, how difficult or hassling is it to separate them or otherwise still do all the other tech work for them (online check-in, FP selections, ADR changes, etc)?

Make sense?
Thanks!

So, there are a handful of people I see all over the DIS, and you are one of them, @sharonabe Pleased to see you :) So, I want to make sure the duckies are all in their neat little row. I have a BOG breakfast ADR for 7. 5 of us on one DDP plan and the other 2 on their own DDP. Since the party of 2 is generally not tech savvy, they are on my MDE account. If we pre-order (disregarding the earlier questions about adding a cupcake and using as a snack), we want to make sure that the credits are applied for payment on site appropriately - this is our last day of this DDP segment before a split stay bridge day and would not have any other time for one party to "pay back" the other's QS credits. Can we do the pre-order together and pay our separate checks on site OR do we really need to set up an account for the party of 2 for them to pre-order themselves....if we do that, how difficult or hassling is it to separate them or otherwise still do all the other tech work for them (online check-in, FP selections, ADR changes, etc)?

Make sense?
Thanks!

You would need two separate ADRs to be able to pre-order and use DDP credits from two reservations. They will not split checks for pre-orders.

Can we do the pre-order together and pay our separate checks on site OR do we really need to set up an account for the party of 2 for them to pre-order themselves....if we do that, how difficult or hassling is it to separate them or otherwise still do all the other tech work for them (online check-in, FP selections, ADR changes, etc)?

They don't need their own account; you need two reservations. If you had an ADR for 5 and another ADR for 2, you would have no problem. You can make the ADRs close in time and still all get in together and eat together, but you could pay separately.

Since it is your last day and I assume your last credits, it's POSSIBLE they would split it for you. But if you still have TS credits left, they might also take two of those to pay for this meal.

You may just have to wait and order once you're there.

yes you can use it as an additional snack credit, but you cannot include it in your pre-order, you have to wait until you get there to order it and redeem your Snack Credit.

I added a cupcake to our pre-order that includes 3 breakfast entrees. Are you saying I should remove the cupcake from the preorder in order to pay with our dining credits (3 QS and 1 Snack Credit)? Sorry, just trying to make sure I do it right :)

They don't need their own account; you need two reservations. If you had an ADR for 5 and another ADR for 2, you would have no problem. You can make the ADRs close in time and still all get in together and eat together, but you could pay separately.

Since it is your last day and I assume your last credits, it's POSSIBLE they would split it for you. But if you still have TS credits left, they might also take two of those to pay for this meal.

You may just have to wait and order once you're there.
That may end up being what we do. We allotted about an hour in our TP for this anyway, so I presume that even with ordering on site that we shouldn't be any longer than that.

Ok, I think I know the answer, but just want to check.

We are booked for BOG breakfast super early. I am not a breakfast person, and the menu does not appeal to me at all. Does each person in our party have to use a dining credit? Or can I just order a coffee while my kids and husband eat?

Just a reminder, the Quick service plan doesn't come with dessert at all anymore, so even if you went for lunch, a cupcake would be considered a "snack."

I added a cupcake to our pre-order that includes 3 breakfast entrees. Are you saying I should remove the cupcake from the preorder in order to pay with our dining credits (3 QS and 1 Snack Credit)? Sorry, just trying to make sure I do it right :)

I haven't used credits at BoG, but since you pay once you get there, I don't see how this would be a problem. You would just ask them to use 3 QS and 1 snack. Unless someone comes along and says they wouldn't let them do it, I would leave it.

We are booked for BOG breakfast super early. I am not a breakfast person, and the menu does not appeal to me at all. Does each person in our party have to use a dining credit? Or can I just order a coffee while my kids and husband eat?

You can order as much or as little as you like, but if you preorder, that coffee will cost you a snack credit as you won't be able to use credits and pay OOP.

Are you eating again with the people you are going to BOG with? Because then 1 party can just pay using their plan and then other party gets the next QS meal.
Love that idea but that day will be the other party last day so they wont be able to lol BUT I LOVE the idea...

I know that preordering saves time, however it has been pretty good in the kiosk line lately. The CM's are proficient at getting folks to move along. If you really want specific items and cannot order them early in the manner you choose to pay for them, the line is not too bad.

I know that preordering saves time, however it has been pretty good in the kiosk line lately. The CM's are proficient at getting folks to move along. If you really want specific items and cannot order them early in the manner you choose to pay for them, the line is not too bad.
Good to know, Im also reading to get the extra baskets of pastry (we have a party of 6) its better to order separately anyway so maybe its a blessing I cant pre order

No, you don't have to order anything if you don't want to. My youngest and I shared one order twice. I also almost never eat breakfast, but we got a PPO ADR, and he ate while I had water and a little bite of a croissant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter