Dining Reviews - 12/9-12/16

M

mrsltg

I will only hit on the sit down meals here:

12/9 - Lunch, Alfredo's: Good. I was hesitant to try this place as it gets so many negative reviews. We enjoyed it. Our server was very friendly and the food was pretty good.

We had:
Tomato and Mozzerella (me), Calamari (dh)
Fettucine Alfredo (me), Veal something (dh)

12/10 - Breakfast, Donald's: Fine. We've eaten here a couple of times before. The food does it's job. It's far from exceptional but we're talking eggs and bacon here. It's hard to mess that up.

Dinner, Artist Point: Outstanding. Incredible. Fantastic. Amazing. Do you get the point?

We had:
Smoky Portabello Soup & Mixed Greens (me), Duck Spring Roll, (dh)
Filet and whatever it comes with (me), Buffalo (dh)
Coffee Two Ways (me), Chocolate something (dh)

12/11 - Dinner, Liberty Tree Tavern: Good. This is a staple of our trips especially if we're going to the MVMCP. That was the case this evening and we really enjoyed our dinner. The server was wonderful, as well. The character interaction was outstanding!

12/12 - Dinner, Jiko: YUMMMMMMMMMM. This was our first trip back in three years. We really enjoyed it last time but the last few trips have not afforded us the opportunity to go again. My dh LOVED his meal and says it was his best WDW meal - ever.

We had:
Kalamata Olive Flatbread (me), BBQ Chicken Flatbread (dh)
Pork Tenderloin (me), Lamb Shank (dh)

12/13 - Breakfast, Crystal Palace: Fine. Same as with Donald's. The food serves it's purpose. The character interaction has really fallen off and the place is packed. We will continue to go here though as it gets us into the park early.

Dinner, Whispering Canyon Cafe: Yuck. We've been here before and really enjoyed it. This time, not so much. The food was bad, and things have definitely changed.

We had the skillet.

12/14 - Dinner, 50's Primetime: Very Good. Our server was great and the food is good, old-fashioned comfort food.

We had:
onion rings (me), shrimp cocktail (dh)
pot roast (me), fried chicken (dh)
smores (me), brownie sundae (dh)

12/15 - Dinner, Le Cellier: Very Good. We were on the CP package. Our server was friendly but slower than slow. We skipped dessert because we were full and because we would still be there otherwise.

We had:
shrimp cocktail (me), mussells (dh)
mushroom filet (me), Ny Strip (dh)

Overall our dining experiences were good. We had the dining plan and we used all of our credits and then some. The menus are becoming more and more standardized hence our use of two signature restaurants and some restaurants that have a set gig - ie, LTT.

Any questions, feel free to ask!

Thanks for sharing. We have never been to LTT and keep hearing wonderful reviews. That is one of the restuarants on top our list for next years trip.

Enjoyed reading your reviews ~ Thanx for sharing.

Thanks for the reviews. We are considering trying Alfredos and LTT on our next trip, glad to hear you enjoyed them :)

Thanks for posting your reviews, I enjoyed them. :tinker:

Thanks for the reviews. We also love Jiko. I had my favorite meal of our trip there last week. I had the Lamb Shank and it was fantastic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter