Dining reviews from last week

monami7

DIS Veteran
WDW dining reviews from last week 12/12 to 12/19

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi I just got back this morning. I will add pictures later.

Day 1 EPCOT
Norway Princess Dinner
We loved this meal. The princesses were plenty and very interactive. We both loved the cold buffet. I esspecially liked the cucumber salad. DH had the Lamb and he LOVED it. I had the Salmon. This was OK nothing spectacular, but not bad at all. DD had plain pasta and meatballs. She was really tired that night and did not eat much though. The lingonberry (sp?) cheese cake was so good. Overall we would go back again.

Day 2 EPCOT

Sunshine food fare
We shared the adult breakfast platter and a coffee. Fine normal breakfast.

Lunch Alfredo's
We really liked this place. We had calamari as an apetizer. Excellent, crispy very yummy. I had Fettechini OOP. And DH had the Seafood pasta. Main dishes were good. Dessert was the cannoli. OMG it was so good. We think maybe there was cinnamin oil in it. So good!

Dinner WGP Express
we ate with my sister and her kids we shared 2 pizzas between us and the kids split a pizza. It was good typical california style pizza.

Day 3 AK

Breakfast Donalds Breakfastasourus
This was really good for buffet breakfast food and the characters were cute. I did feel that they kind of rushed by you though. Quick take a picture get a signature ok, go, go, go. We would have prefered a little more time.

Lunch Tusker house Fried Chicken sandwiches for lunch. They were good fast food chicken sandwiches.

Dinner Boma
This was really good even my sister the meat and potatoes only "normal " food eater liked it. She really liked the Zebra domes

Day 4 MK

Breakfast Main street bakery. I had shared a cinniman roll with DH it was good. DD had apples and carmel.

Lunch Cosmic Rays
Burgers for DD and DH and Veggie burger for me. These were fine. Normal burgers. For Vegetarians they use Boca burgers.

Dinner Pepper Market
Nothing special. DH was sick and had a chicken quesedilla but was really sick that night (not from the food) and I had the rotisery chicken. Mine was pretty fatty and I threw half of it away. The potatoes were good though.

Day 5 MGM

HW & Vine
This was the BEST Character breakfast I have ever been to. The charicters actually play with the kids they dance every 15 minutes and then walk around. You never feel rushed. June sat with DD and started doing her activity page with her! I love thie pictures from here. Oh and the food was the best we ate for breakfast all week. It was really good.

We skipped lunch this day and had pizza in the room for dinner

Day 6 EPCOT

Breakfast in room

Lunch France Bakery.
Cheese platter and a chocholate crossant for dessert. Yummy Yummy I love the crossants! Also the rest on our party had sausage from Germany. I don't know from personal experience but there were 5 of them and the went thru 8 sausages so I am guessing they were really good!

Dinner was at teppenyaki
This was great. The kids were so cute my neice (4) ate with chopsticks (kids) she did great too and she tried everything including me green tea ice cream that I love and so did she! and seaweed salad yummy, she did not care for it but she tried! My Nephew (2) loved the hand washing. The waitress kept trying to take the towel back and he would say 1 minute I am not domne. He washed his face his hands I think he was taking a bath Anyway we all loved this meal.

I will finish more later. Thanks for reading

Enjoying your reviews, looking forward to more as well as pictures! :thumbsup2

Enjoyed reading your reviews ~ Thanx for sharing.

Thanks for the reviews...I was surprised by the excellent review of Hollywood and Vine. We ate there for dinner and were not impressed at all...but that just goes to show how every experience is different. Glad you liked it, we might have to try it for breakfast next time. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter