Dinner recommendations

Annchristine65

Mouseketeer
We've been coming to Universal for many years now. Stay on property with no car. We've eaten at just about every restaurant on property and are looking for recommendations for something off property. We like steak, seafood and Italian. Thanks in advance for any recommendations.

For steak there are a million choices, we like Eddie V`s and Ruth`s Chris on Sand Lake Rd but have had good steaks at Longhorn in Oak Ridge recently

Carrabbas was somewhere we really enjoyed for the first time last year, very Italian themed menu and everyone loved what they had, there were five of us and I could have taken a bit off of everyone`s plate.

Seafood.....Oceannaire down at Pointe Orlando was wonderful, not your average seafood place but Hot n Juicy Crawfish was very good for shrimp and we have been recommended to try a place called High Tide Harry`s, supposed to be absolutely amazing, will be there next trip!

BoatHouse at Disney Springs was very nice too.

If I think of any more I`ll come back to you :)

For steak there are a million choices, we like Eddie V`s and Ruth`s Chris on Sand Lake Rd but have had good steaks at Longhorn in Oak Ridge recently

Carrabbas was somewhere we really enjoyed for the first time last year, very Italian themed menu and everyone loved what they had, there were five of us and I could have taken a bit off of everyone`s plate.

Seafood.....Oceannaire down at Pointe Orlando was wonderful, not your average seafood place but Hot n Juicy Crawfish was very good for shrimp and we have been recommended to try a place called High Tide Harry`s, supposed to be absolutely amazing, will be there next trip!

Thank you so much! I follow all your trip reports so I trust your opinions!!

We've been coming to Universal for many years now. Stay on property with no car. We've eaten at just about every restaurant on property and are looking for recommendations for something off property. We like steak, seafood and Italian. Thanks in advance for any recommendations.
Most restaurants in the immediate area are just chains that you can find anywhere and that all blur together and are mostly interchangeable

Not the type you asked about, but Miller's Ale House is right nearby and has really good food.

For Italian go to Christini's off Sand Lake Road. Very authentic NYC Italian place Highly recommend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter