Dinner table thread

Tonight at the dinner table DH and I discussed the proposed budget increase at our summer place. We also discussed changing oil companies for my mother and service contracts. We talked about the turkey chili I made for dinner, appropriate serving size and if DH could guess the secret ingredient. Overall, more conversation than usual.

Tonight at the dinner table DH and I discussed the proposed budget increase at our summer place. We also discussed changing oil companies for my mother and service contracts. We talked about the turkey chili I made for dinner, appropriate serving size and if DH could guess the secret ingredient. Overall, more conversation than usual.
Was the secret ingredient pumpkin? I just saw a recipe for turkey pumpkin chili and was curious how it would turn out.

As far as my family’s dinner conversation, we talk about our son’s day at school and what happened during my husband’s and my workdays. We’re usually watching the local and national news, so often we discuss the news stories.

Our discussions usually center around how was school today, are you ready for tomorrow's quiz, what is the next day's calendar for the family. Yesterday we also discussed the pot roast because I cooked it in the oven instead of my usual crockpot.

Tonight was a conversation about what a “gem” my old supervisor is and more current work stuff. I finally had a new hire start this week after having an open position for almost 3 months.

Was the secret ingredient pumpkin? I just saw a recipe for turkey pumpkin chili and was curious how it would turn out.

As far as my family’s dinner conversation, we talk about our son’s day at school and what happened during my husband’s and my workdays. We’re usually watching the local and national news, so often we discuss the news stories.
Yes, it was pumpkin and you can't detect it at all however I felt the chili smelled better than usual while cooking in the crockpot. It was a SkinnyTaste recipe. I would make it again.

Tonight we talked about selling my parent's house. We just went into escrow so it's been a big topic lately.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter