dinner with Shamu?

I booked on line and it didn't say where I will be sitting but if you ring up you may be able to ask. From what I've read the seats are only 2 deep anyway so you should get a good view. I look on You Tube to see if there were any pics, there are some but not brilliant ones. Its just to get an idea really.

Book it TODAY if you can! Reservations fill quickly and BRING A CAMERA!!! We went a few days before our wedding anniversary with our 9 year old son. If he had stretched out his arm (we specifically told him not to) he could have TOUCHED Shamu :yay:. Shamu came up and opened her mouth and we were looking down her throat. The food was wonderful, with a HUGE selection. We were even served a mini wedding cake for our anniversary.

I booked it several weeks in advance and we got primo seats, at the rail with a whale literally right in front of us. We did the last show of the day, so it was dark out and my whale photos didn't really come out. We had a blast. Here is my report: http://bit.ly/RUNuj

Thanks for the reminder. I just booked this for our August trip. We did this when my DD6 was 2 and were right next to the rocks. I hope we get great seats like that again this time.

I didn't do the dine with shamu, but i did backstage at believe. Which had a slightly different trainer experience. But the lunch we went to had Shamu in the tank, and then he went out to do the grand finale for the show that was going on. Then we were lead out to the stadium for the next show.

The food there was the best I've ever had at sea world. And we all got a wooden whale tale. It was also better priced at 25$ a person, rather than the 50$ for dine with shamu.

I wish it was still around. I'd really love to do it again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter