Dis 10th Anniversary mention - July 2016

I don't believe this for a minute @DisneyKevin, you alone compete with a Broadway show. Toss in the chance to meet Abigail and Corey and this trumps the superbowl and world series.

If it helps I will try to get Colm Wilkerson to join me on our trip, and since we often tour together I could ask Elton John to join me playing at Jelly Rolls.
PJ, you are the man! Colm Wilkinson is an absolute god. I noticed you used a slightly different spelling, but believe we are talking about the same incredible Broadway singer. Born in Dublin & now lives in Toronto? Original Jean Valjean in Les Mis and in Toronto's first run of the Phantom? Voice from Heaven. Saw him in the Phantom for my first Broadway-style show when I was 15yrs old. Can't say I know Elton as well. :P However, loving James Corden's Carpool Karaoke and Elton was looking good there.

Last edited:
Yes Sam, the same one, my memory isn't as good these days. He also was in the Les Mis movie as the Bishop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter