Dis 10th Anniversary mention - July 2016

You are welcome to hang with us. I am sure will do character dining (breakfast) if you want someone to dine with or stand in lines with, let us know.
I use to live in NOVA :flower1:

(This may have already been answered) Does anyone know if the discounts for the deluxe resorts are much different from the 35% off Passholder Rate Disney is already offering? I can't find the link to check on pricing. I'm already booked at The Poly, but will change to whichever rate is better if I can.

Just a note that in today's show Kevin mentioned that he was working on a high-end ticketed event (would involve Richard Sherman performing) but that isn't going to happen - so it seems like there will be the big event of the show on Monday (which will be at a location that can handle everyone) and then everything else would be very casual events/informal meet ups

Just a note that in today's show Kevin mentioned that he was working on a high-end ticketed event (would involve Richard Sherman performing) but that isn't going to happen - so it seems like there will be the big event of the show on Monday (which will be at a location that can handle everyone) and then everything else would be very casual events/informal meet ups
Yep. I'm a bit disappointed that the only actual scheduled event will be the podcast recording. I was hoping they would have some official activity each day but I'm good with the informal stuff, too. I know the team from the NE DIS meet is putting together a monorail scavenger hunt so that should be fun. And they mentioned something about each member of the podcast team hosting a meet in different places during the weekend.

We'll be there no matter what so it's all good.

Yep. I'm a bit disappointed that the only actual scheduled event will be the podcast recording. I was hoping they would have some official activity each day but I'm good with the informal stuff, too. I know the team from the NE DIS meet is putting together a monorail scavenger hunt so that should be fun. And they mentioned something about each member of the podcast team hosting a meet in different places during the weekend.

We'll be there no matter what so it's all good.

yeah, I was excited to at least hear what the special ticketed event(s) would be ... though glad I don't have to worry about not being able to afford it ;)

Definitely think it will be fun anyway and definitely hope we can organize some meet-ups amongst ourselves

I'll be at AKV - Jambo House for this trip. Can't wait to hear about all the informal events. I love informal events even more than "official" ones :)

Yeah I about cried at the whole Richard Sherman bit. Would have been like a dream.

On the bright side, he is working on a Bedknobs and Broomsticks musical. That's one of our favorite Disney movies. DS keeps asking why there is no merchandise or anything in the parks for it:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter