DIS-a-Palooza (DAP) - Where are you staying?

as of right now we are staying at akl 12-10 - 12-14 but i am currently waitlisted through dvc for bwv for the same dates:thumbsup2

We'll be staying on the Magic!!! Have fun guys, I know we will! :cool1:

minniemimi52 and zendisney

POP Century :flower3:

December 11-14

I'm going to keep an eye on this list. I would like like to come a little early, but want someone to hang out with. I'm thinking of coming on Wednesday, because I can get a non-stop flight. James will be coming down on Friday, mid-morning.

I'll be at Pop. I start my family vacation on 11/27 and staying till 12/14 for DAP.
Scott

I would make one correction to your list: the Dophin is NOT off-site! It isn't owned by Disney, but it's on Disney property.

Maybe we should switch to the Pop! Seems we are missing the party! LOL

So I'm possibly jumping the gun a little bit, but I would like to edit my arrival date to 12/9. James will remain 12/11

We are going to be at the BLT from Dec. 1st to the 15th.

Nicole if you want to plan getting together for a drink just let me know.

OK...OK...OK...I'm TOTALLY DUMB!!!!! LMFAO!!!!!

I didn't know maroo already started this thread and I thought I was going to be a cutie:cutie:and start this thread!!! I'm sooo slow!!! LOL!!!:lmao::rotfl::lmao:

I'm still not sure where exactly I wanna stay...but it's sounding like POP is the place to be!!!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter