DIS-a-Palooza (DAP) - Where are you staying?

I probably should know this... but what is Tonya's user name? I am putting each user name on there in alpha order so we can find each other on the list. :thumbsup2
Tonya2426 - She carries The Lightsaber.
94de699a52fd9c510f0b1011f78ff4c738a.jpg

OK...OK...OK...I'm TOTALLY DUMB!!!!! LMFAO!!!!!

I didn't know maroo already started this thread and I thought I was going to be a cutie:cutie:and start this thread!!! I'm sooo slow!!! LOL!!!:lmao::rotfl::lmao:

I'm still not sure where exactly I wanna stay...but it's sounding like POP is the place to be!!!:thumbsup2

You totally crack me up. It is all good, my friend! :thumbsup2

Tonya2426 - She carries The Lightsaber.
94de699a52fd9c510f0b1011f78ff4c738a.jpg

I added her! :)

Can someone fill me in on the Lightsaber reference? :confused3 :surfweb:

Can someone fill me in on the Lightsaber reference? :confused3 :surfweb:

(ala alien guys from Toy Story) The Lightsaber is our Master. Ooooo The Lightsaber.

It helps guide us on DATW. Tonya was the fearless leader during the on for MouseFest last year, and she upheld her post for the DATW post PCC 1.0.

(ala alien guys from Toy Story) The Lightsaber is our Master. Ooooo The Lightsaber.

It helps guide us on DATW. Tonya was the fearless leader during the on for MouseFest last year, and she upheld her post for the DATW post PCC 1.0.

Ah! Now that makes lots of sense! She must have started the thread about a meet and got put in charge! :lmao: I am learning your rules over here. ;)

Staying at OKW Dec-12-16, :goodvibes but we are on waitlist for AKL with fingers crossed!

Anyone else get a free dining pin? I was able to rebook POP with some free dining today! Woo hoo!!

bumping this to make sure everyone is coming to DAP!!!

Come one, come all!! :) Join the fun!

So i am weak.. so weak..

I had points left over( free room) / an AP/ and a free airline ticket.. so what else could I do???

Yep .. going back in December..I am so bad...

I am booked at OKW 12/10-12/14 and waitlisted for 12/7-12/10..

I am hoping for POP is the waitlist doesn't come through..

Just booked airfare and POP 12/10-12/13 with DU of course:thumbsup2.

I wish I had the free dining pincode...I have my fingers crossed for free dining for Disney Visa holders like they had last year!

Even without a code the trip is pretty reasonable. I talked a good friend of mine into going, and I am very excited to show her the World:banana::banana:.

We will be at AKV (12-10 through 12-12) and SSR 12-12 through 12-22.

we are staying at Kidani Village from Sept 8-15

Sorry...I think maybe we confused ya. :)

This thread is specifically for people to tell us where we are staying in December (for the DIS-a-palooza).

At first I thought maybe you meant to type December instead of Sept, but your ticker also says Sept.

I am excited that you get to go in Sept! In fact, I will be there the same time as you - but at the POP for Free Dining! I hope you enjoy your trip!! :goodvibes

We will be staying at OKW 12/10 and BCV 12/11-14. :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter