DIS Cruise... trouble grasping the obvious?

I tried to time my deposit so that it would be Monday afternoon while they are recording the show, will I be lucky?

No such luck, they recorded on Sunday. :goodvibes But still glad you're coming!

ggrr if my bf wasn't studying abroad that semester, we'd be there in a heartbeat!

I am going to put my quote in this evening! I can't wait! I think it will just be my DD and myself. She'll be 8 years old at the time of the cruise! We will have great fun together and I'm going to book a few days at WDW after we depart the ship!

Hey Tracy, can we request a special stateroom? I would love to be in stateroom 2564 again. It was a great location on the Magic and would be awesome to get that same cabin on the Wonder.

Look for my quote to drop sometime this evening 1/29/08!

I am going to put my quote in this evening! I can't wait! I think it will just be my DD and myself. She'll be 8 years old at the time of the cruise! We will have great fun together and I'm going to book a few days at WDW after we depart the ship!

Hey Tracy, can we request a special stateroom? I would love to be in stateroom 2564 again. It was a great location on the Magic and would be awesome to get that same cabin on the Wonder.

Hey cool..Hopefully another Cruisader! Our DD will be 9 at the time of the cruise. I'm glad to see she will have some company.

Hope you can make it!

Just put your note for the stateroom number on the request and I'll see what we can do! I'll be watching for your request :goodvibes

Wow...I have to say this is much cheaper than I thought it would be. I would really really love to go. My problem is airfare. It just adds so much. And its not worth going for just a few days. So the extra accommodation adds a bit aswell. Although I could probably work that out if airfare wasn't so darn expensive from here. Its tough being a Disney fan from all the way over here.

i know what you mean - i'm a far away disney fan too....which is why we usually stay at WDW for so long each time - to make it worth that verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry long trip to get there.....

i can't believe i'm going on the cruise......but it worked out perfectly for me.......i'm attending a conference in tampa on the friday and saturday right after the cruise, so how could i not sign up for the cruise.....and of course i'll have to visit WDW before the cruise, since i can't risk flying in just in time for the cruise (what with airport strikes, airline strikes, weather, etc.)....so i'll arrive a few days in advance to be sure i don't miss this once in a lifetime cruise......

i'm soooooooooooooooooooo excited about it....i don't know how i'm going to manage the 15 month wait.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter