DIS Cruise... trouble grasping the obvious?

Oh please...like I'm patient.:rotfl2:

Ask John how many time I ask "can you do this yesterday?":rotfl2:

That being said....you need to be as patient as possible regarding the pre- or post- cruise stay. I know they are working on something cool.:cool1:

Something else to keep in mind....

It's can be much easier to take someone off a reservation at a later date than add them .

Your deposit is fully refundable until 75 days prior to departure, at which point you enter a penalty phase. I am not suggesting that anyone cancel, but you never know what can/will happen in 15 months.

This cruise is turning out to be very popular and that is before any of the extras are really announced. I imagine they will only add to the excitement:banana: :banana: :banana:

If you are interested, it's really best to get in as early as possible. The prices will only increase over time. There is very little possibility of the prices decreasing at any time.

And dont ever hesitate to ask questions. You can reach Tracy or myself Tracy@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com or Kevin@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com.

well i know part of it is my excitement, and part of it is my impatience, but a majority of it I don't yet know what I don't know... So I'll ask the questions, I can't be the only one that doesn't know... well i could be, I haven't had much coffee today, so my bulb is not burning that bright

Is there a list of solos looking to split a cabin?

Preferably not ax-murderers or Universal fans?

Dreams unlimited. Cruise only
2 adults 2 children 6 and 2- Cat 11 $2227.92

Disneycuise.com cruise only
2 adults 2 children 6 and 2 Cat 11 $2306.92

This post is not meant to encourage or discourage anyone from going on the cruise or for using 1 site or the other. I just wanted to give an example of the savings for the trip for this Cat. The lower Cats may or may not save much more money. Good Luck and I hope the cruise goes well!!!

Wow...I have to say this is much cheaper than I thought it would be. I would really really love to go. My problem is airfare. It just adds so much. And its not worth going for just a few days. So the extra accommodation adds a bit aswell. Although I could probably work that out if airfare wasn't so darn expensive from here. Its tough being a Disney fan from all the way over here.

Hey I just found this thread. Definitely feel free to email me if you have questions how it all works for the pricing and I'm happy to help.

Tracy

ok, so let me move to the bonus rounds of questions... what time does the unplugged show tape on Mondays, so I can try to time my deposit with when they tape? And speaking of the single rider line for cabins on the ship... depending on the announcements of the land stuff that Pete is no doubt cooking up something either special or fun or maybe even both... what about working up a dreams villas swap for a few days at WDW before and after the Sea portion? From what I see those places are huge anyway, and orlando has the cheapest rental car rates in the known universe... it is just an idea.

what about working up a dreams villas swap for a few days at WDW before and after the Sea portion? From what I see those places are huge anyway, and orlando has the cheapest rental car rates in the known universe... it is just an idea.

Sounds good...but I personally am hoping for something at the Swolphin as I've never stayed there before and this seems like the perfect opportunity!

For those of us awesome solos-Tracy just quoted me $996.48 for a solo in a Cat. 12. :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

I'd said I'd do if it was under $1K. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

For those of us awesome solos-Tracy just quoted me $996.48 for a solo in a Cat. 12. :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

I'd said I'd do if it was under $1K. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Ooooooooo...talk about coming in under the wire! So, did you book it?

Ooooooooo...talk about coming in under the wire! So, did you book it?

I'm sleeping on it. The last day to book that quote is my birthday, so I think higher powers want me to take this cruise. :teeth:

I tried to time my deposit so that it would be Monday afternoon while they are recording the show, will I be lucky?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter