DIS Dads in December - Let the Party Bus Roll!

OWNAGE!!!

Update park hours!! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2600964
verified that the 11th is til 1am now!! We get to MK around 10am on the 11th. Let me know if you want to hook up for a Dole Whip!!! Never had one looking forward to one. Dont know why this delicious treat has escaped me! :confused3
You Dads that are there how is the Weather, Crowds, and the decorations?

12/9 - Arrive about 5PM
12/10 - Epcot
12/11 - Hollywood Studios and dinner at Chef Mickey's
12/12 - Magic Kingdom with breakfast at Crystal Palace
12/13 - Animal Kingdom with breakfast at Tusker House
12/14 - Magic Kingdom, late lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern and MVMCP
12/15 - Epcot with dinner at Akershus
12/16 - Say Goodbye Day with breakfast at Ohana and possibly hitting Magic Kingdom one last time.

I believe so far, the only meet I have is with Disney Commando at Epcot on the evening of the 10th.

I am defintiely up to meeting some other DisDad for the first time.

Jason Ill be there from the 11th -18th. We have breakfast at Rain Forest Cafe on the 13th maybe we could meet on that day.

OWNAGE!!!

Update park hours!! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2600964
verified that the 11th is til 1am now!! We get to MK around 10am on the 11th. Let me know if you want to hook up for a Dole Whip!!! Never had one looking forward to one. Dont know why this delicious treat has escaped me! :confused3
You Dads that are there how is the Weather, Crowds, and the decorations?

I'm planning on arriving at MK in the afternoon so PM me if you want to meet up.

I just read where they are closing Blizzard Beach early and canceling the Spirit of aloha tonight due to cold weather.:eek:

Hopefully it warms up for all the DisDads that are down there or on their way soon....

I just read where they are closing Blizzard Beach early and canceling the Spirit of aloha tonight due to cold weather.:eek:

Hopefully it warms up for all the DisDads that are down there or on their way soon....

There is definitley a difference in temps from Sunday to now.....whew! We decided to head to outlets today to do some Christmas shopping today...and buy some warmer clothes too :rotfl2:

Steve, Carl & Anybody else going to the Giradelli's Ice Cream meet on Saturday night-
The forecast for Milwaukee is calling for 3-5" of snow on Saturday. Our flight may be delayed :( We're still a few days out, so it could change, but ...
If it looks like we're going to be sitting at the airport for a while, I'll text you to go ahead without me. :sad1:

Steve, Carl & Anybody else going to the Giradelli's Ice Cream meet on Saturday night-
The forecast for Milwaukee is calling for 3-5" of snow on Saturday. Our flight may be delayed :( We're still a few days out, so it could change, but ...
If it looks like we're going to be sitting at the airport for a while, I'll text you to go ahead without me. :sad1:

:thumbsup2 keep me updated barry.:thumbsup2

I hope it works out!!! Keep us posted!!

Down to the wire!! Looking forward to this trip. sorry I haven't been able to participate in this thread as i would have liked to. Long story. Not sure if I've listed my itinerary.
5th ~ Sunday ~ Drive to Pop Century
6th ~ Monday ~ MK ~ Cinderella's Castle 5:30
7th ~ Tuesday ~ Hollywood Studios and MVMCP ~ 50's Prime Time 4pm
8th ~ Wednesday ~ Universal (Harry Potter) and AK ~ Yak & Yeti 5:45
9th ~ Thursday ~ EPCOT ~ Chefs de France 5pm
10th ~ Friday ~ Groups choice ~ Chef Mickey's 5pm
11th ~ Saturday ~ Drive home (snif!!)

Anybody have a similar schedule?

Down to the wire!! Looking forward to this trip. sorry I haven't been able to participate in this thread as i would have liked to. Long story. Not sure if I've listed my itinerary.

YES! Monday and Tuesday actually. Several others at MK on Monday as well. We're going to try and get together somewhere on Main Street / hub area for Wishes. I'll PM you my cell phone number, maybe we can hook up!

I am in AK on the 8th and have a ADR at Yak and Yeti at 4:30.

Have a safe drive! Make sure you turn the heat up when you get to Florida.

We will be at Epcot on the 9th. Hitting Le Cellier's at 230pm and then the first CP showing.

Girardeli ice cream meet will be streamed live @ qik.com/mayorc

Hey just wanted to let everyone know that might be there in the next few days, that I will not have internet access while at the World. If you are interested in meeting up, let me know you number before 8am tomorrow morning and we will try to work something out. To all the dads already there or going soon, have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter