DIS Dads in December - Let the Party Bus Roll!

Gentlemen-
In the mad dash to get ready for this trip, I probably won't have much time to check these boards over the next few days. I've got the phone numbers of Dave and Ron as we hope to get a quick meet and photo on 12/5 at Epcot. Carl, I may pop in to watch some football with you Sunday night (is it ok if I root for the Ravens?). Also, due to a last minute change, it looks like I will be in MK on 12/9. I know Barry will be there that day, but not sure who else. Barry, I grabbed your cell phone number from the google calendar list so maybe we can meet that day.

And now some final words of encouragement before the great Dis Dads trip of 2010:

We are about to embark upon this great crusade towards which we have striven these many months. The eyes of the DisDads are upon us! Good luck! And let us beseech the blessing of Almighty God upon this great and noble undertaking.

I'm pretty sure Ike was talking about us..

Gentlemen-
In the mad dash to get ready for this trip, I probably won't have much time to check these boards over the next few days. I've got the phone numbers of Dave and Ron as we hope to get a quick meet and photo on 12/5 at Epcot. Carl, I may pop in to watch some football with you Sunday night (is it ok if I root for the Ravens?). Also, due to a last minute change, it looks like I will be in MK on 12/9. I know Barry will be there that day, but not sure who else. Barry, I grabbed your cell phone number from the google calendar list so maybe we can meet that day.

And now some final words of encouragement before the great Dis Dads trip of 2010:

We are about to embark upon this great crusade towards which we have striven these many months. The eyes of the DisDads are upon us! Good luck! And let us beseech the blessing of Almighty God upon this great and noble undertaking.

Sounds great! Not sure what time we'll be getting there for the party - it depends on how much fun we're having at Animal Kingdom that afternoon. Certainly by 6, I would think. I'll text you when we get there and see what you're up to.

Hey fellas!

I hope you all have safe flights/drives to Florida!! I'm looking forward to meeting you guys throughout the week! :goodvibes

See ya in the Happiest Place on Earth! pixiedust:pixiedust:

Gentlemen-

We will also be in MK on the 9th (haircut day:lmao:), Dave, Carl & Ray should also be there:goodvibes

we are here!!!! got up this morning at 2:30 and pulled in here at 7:30pm. dd drove us in. all 3 computers are up and running and the tree is almost done. ill see you guys soon. steve, ill text you wednesday, we are going grocery shopping and to down town disney and hotel hopping. ill meet up with you tomorrow!:thumbsup2

we are here!!!! got up this morning at 2:30 and pulled in here at 7:30pm. dd drove us in. all 3 computers are up and running and the tree is almost done. ill see you guys soon. steve, ill text you wednesday, we are going grocery shopping and to down town disney and hotel hopping. ill meet up with you tomorrow!:thumbsup2

Dave did DD drive in:confused3

7b5cf3ac.jpg

here you go, steve will post a better one but we had to be the first.:lmao: steve sent me a text and we were hotel hopping and we met up with him and his family. very nice people it was a pleasure meeting him and his family and hopefully we will get a chance again to meet before he has to go.

Great Pic:goodvibes So what's the temps like, got to start packing:scared1:

Well Ron, up until today when Dave and Tim brought the cold with them it was 80+ degree every day until late in the evenings...but today...not so much...Im freezin and I am going to have to go buy a sweatshirt and jeans or something...this buckeye is about to freeze his nuts off!:rotfl2:

Well Ron, up until today when Dave and Tim brought the cold with them it was 80+ degree every day until late in the evenings...but today...not so much...Im freezin and I am going to have to go buy a sweatshirt and jeans or something...this buckeye is about to freeze his nuts off!:rotfl2:

:lmao: I was going to say there was alittle contrast in what you guys were wearing

7b5cf3ac.jpg

here you go, steve will post a better one but we had to be the first.:lmao: steve sent me a text and we were hotel hopping and we met up with him and his family. very nice people it was a pleasure meeting him and his family and hopefully we will get a chance again to meet before he has to go.

Great picture! You guys going to use that for your Christmas card? LOL i look forward to meeting you guys tomorrow!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter