DIS Dads in December - Let the Party Bus Roll!

DTD meets will be easy for me as we are staying at SSSR, so when eveer some one is heading over to DTD hit me up.I will see where I am and hopefully shoot over.
QUOTE]

We will be hitting DTD on the 8th after dinner at Olivia's will most likely be getting there around 10pm:confused3, got to get the shopping in somewhere:lmao:

Username: jason4024
Family: DW, DD7, DS4
Dates: Dec 9-16, 2010
Resort: Pop Century

Username: jason4024
Family: DW, DD7, DS4
Dates: Dec 9-16, 2010
Resort: Pop Century

Glad to have you along Jason! You've been added to the roster. I know you already posted your schedule to your PRT, but post a brief outline (what park/what day) here so we can see if anyone will be around with you.:thumbsup2

12/9 - Arrive about 5PM
12/10 - Epcot
12/11 - Hollywood Studios and dinner at Chef Mickey's
12/12 - Magic Kingdom with breakfast at Crystal Palace
12/13 - Animal Kingdom with breakfast at Tusker House
12/14 - Magic Kingdom, late lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern and MVMCP
12/15 - Epcot with dinner at Akershus
12/16 - Say Goodbye Day with breakfast at Ohana and possibly hitting Magic Kingdom one last time.

I believe so far, the only meet I have is with Disney Commando at Epcot on the evening of the 10th.

I am defintiely up to meeting some other DisDad for the first time.

12/9 - Arrive about 5PM
12/10 - Epcot
12/11 - Hollywood Studios and dinner at Chef Mickey's
12/12 - Magic Kingdom with breakfast at Crystal Palace
12/13 - Animal Kingdom with breakfast at Tusker House
12/14 - Magic Kingdom, late lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern and MVMCP
12/15 - Epcot with dinner at Akershus
12/16 - Say Goodbye Day with breakfast at Ohana and possibly hitting Magic Kingdom one last time.

I believe so far, the only meet I have is with Disney Commando at Epcot on the evening of the 10th.

I am defintiely up to meeting some other DisDad for the first time.

Our schedule is similar in a few spots

12/10 - Epcot
12/11 - Studios - dinner at Tony's Town Square

12/13 - going to AK for the morning and catch ME around 1pm.

I would definitely be in for a meet at the ESPN Zone. Have never been there...

DTD meets will be easy for me as we are staying at SSSR, so when eveer some one is heading over to DTD hit me up.I will see where I am and hopefully shoot over.
QUOTE]

We will be hitting DTD on the 8th after dinner at Olivia's will most likely be getting there around 10pm:confused3, got to get the shopping in somewhere:lmao:

ron,what time are you going to be at olivias? ahh, forget it, we have a 7:45 at epcot in canada. thought id stop in.

I'm starting to think this is going to turn into some form of blackmail:lmao::lmao:

this should be good!! you and you son will be in getting your hair cut and 10 other guys are going to be standing around the barber shop messing around. hope we dont get tossed!!:lmao: i bet you never thought your hair cut apoint. would turn into a disdad meet!:lmao:

this should be good!! you and you son will be in getting your hair cut and 10 other guys are going to be standing around the barber shop messing around. hope we dont get tossed!!:lmao: i bet you never thought your hair cut apoint. would turn into a disdad meet!:lmao:

The only thing I can say is, that if everyone is good:lmao: we probably could get a group photo with the Dapper Dan's, that would be cool:thumbsup2 I'm sure They are Dads too:goodvibes:cool1:

Our schedule is similar in a few spots

12/10 - Epcot
12/11 - Studios - dinner at Tony's Town Square

12/13 - going to AK for the morning and catch ME around 1pm.

It's looking like the 10th is shaping into a triple Dis Dad meet:cool1:

Jason, on post #544 Randall posted the times of all the Christmas storytellers in Epcot, it might help out a bit in your planning:goodvibes

Got your text, I'm thinking of making a live phone call Via the Autotrain is in order during the Ice cream meet, At least I can be there in Spirit:goodvibes

Hey Ron what cell phone service you have? I hope to be live streaming the Ice cream social over my cell phone. I will be posting a link to a site where Dads will be able to view some of our meets live!!!!
Will be using Qik which is an app on my cell phone. Dads will be able to go to Qik.com and type in my user name and see the videos and at time catch the live feeds.

QUOTE]

Will have to see where I am at at this time frame

Oh youknow if I am in the park at this time I will be stopping in lol

Oh by the way I am on the sprint network .If any other dad is on sprint or has a phone with the Qik app let me know we can exchange user names and be able to video chat. Maybe if you cant be somewhere where there are multiple dads we could do a conference chat and that way at least we could get a visual meet up

Oh by the way I am on the sprint network .If any other dad is on sprint or has a phone with the Qik app let me know we can exchange user names and be able to video chat. Maybe if you cant be somewhere where there are multiple dads we could do a conference chat and that way at least we could get a visual meet up

We have Sprint but I had no idea that an app like that was available... I guess I need to pay more attention LOL...tell me what to do and Im in!

Carl, I have Verizon, I still have to call them to add unlimited texts to my phone:scared1: Then I have to get a few lessons from the wife on texting:lmao:

With that a live call works best for me, it might take awhile for me to get a respond text back to you:scared1::lmao:

Had a nightmare that I walked out of the Barber Shop looking like one of the guy's from A Flock Of Seagulls:lmao:

Had a nightmare that I walked out of the Barber Shop looking like one of the guy's from A Flock Of Seagulls:lmao:

:lmao: we are not sure when we are leaving. we will be there, one way or another by wednesday night! i had a root canal done in 2003 and for some reason its infected NOW! i have to see the endo. and they have me on anti biotic. dd came home from work last night sniffling and sneezing. dw has to go to philly in the morning for an mri.:lmao: the van is packed, we all have off of work and school and were goin!!! (drugs in hand):lmao: talk to you guys in a few days!:thumbsup2

:lmao: we are not sure when we are leaving. we will be there, one way or another by wednesday night! i had a root canal done in 2003 and for some reason its infected NOW! i have to see the endo. and they have me on anti biotic. dd came home from work last night sniffling and sneezing. dw has to go to philly in the morning for an mri.:lmao: the van is packed, we all have off of work and school and were goin!!! (drugs in hand):lmao: talk to you guys in a few days!:thumbsup2

You are getting all these things out of the way before the trip so your time at WDW will be incident free. I hope you have a pleasant drive and will see you soon!

I had that happen in the beginning of the year, I knew I had a root canal done on it already and it was capped, seems like a piece of food somehow got underneth it, the anti biotics will get rid of the infection:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter