DIS/DISUnplugged/Dreams December Event Info – DISapalooza (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here if you are on a plan you can go to any dentist of your choosing.
Unless you are on welfare, then they provide you a list of dentist that you can go to.
It sucks that you are held to a certain area.
Check to see if there is a childrens dentist in that area.
If not request to your insurance company that you need a child's dentist.

I like your plan much better ;)
Funny thing is our plan is considered really good since we don't pay anything out of pocket, for any service, however we do have to go to the dentists that are in the plan. I don't think there is a pediatric dentist that is in our area, there are dentists that say they are "family" dentists.

I hope you find a good dentist, as how your kids view the dentist when they are young can affect them their entire life.

I have to find a new dentist, mine died suddenly last year (saw his Obit, before I was notified by his office) and I am well over due for a visit. I have a lead on a dentist through a recommendation from someone at church and have found they are on our approved list, I just have to call and get the initial appointment, but I have to get back from my trip first.

Congrats Tracey!!!

oh and Andrea- i just got my 'declined' email from the moms panel, but a friend of mine here locally that is on the DIS got to round 2! I actually met her here on the DIS and realized we were both WDWCP alum from the same time period and live in the same town! I hope she makes it!

Maybe they saw me post how busy I was. It is probably for the best with the chaos at work and stuff right now anyhow. I am sure they will select a great crew this year.

Our Wii is acting weird. It was connected to the internet, but it won't connect anymore. It sees our network, but we can't get the dang thing to connect! :headache:

One more day closer to WDW! :banana: Congrats on the 1K Tracey. I didn't notice. Bring youselves all laptops for chat tomorrow night. Then you can have your dessert and chat at the same time. :)

Thanks George, I hope you and Deb feel better soon. I will have my Iphone with me, but I don't know if I can join Chat with it or not. Though it probably will be hard with the small screen. The Laptop may be a little bulky to carry with me.

I'll post pictures from the meet to the board and FB.

Hi everyone! Just popping in to say goodnight! Have a good night!

I am going to call it a night. Today was a very long day of conferences. Good Night Everyone!!!

Good Morning all -

John we should hit your mark this morning.

I am not sure what my day is going to bring - I may have a change of plans depending on how DD15 feels. I may just take the day off:thumbsup2

My personal DAP oops TAP countdown:
56days.

We got the WiiFit Plus upgrade disc last night but haven't a chance to load it up yet. Along with not feeling great both of us have had busy weeks work wise. We will be adding profiles for all three cats and weighing them. :rotfl2:

I bought it about a week ago but havent opened it yet. I have a couple beagles that could stand to lose a few lbs....

Hope you're feeling better soon George!

how's she feeling this morning?

She's a trooper - today is the PSAT at her school. She is planning to go take the test, if she feels bad she is going to call me to pick her up.

The good news is that she says her stomach does not feel bad like it did yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter