DIS/DISUnplugged/Dreams December Event Info – DISapalooza (continued)

Eat your hearts out all you other DIS guys!!!! Just sayin' :thumbsup2

dapmexico.jpg
*Jealous* :headache:
BTW - Happy Birthday you old coot!

I missed sooo much this year. Next year I am taking vacation time and abandoning my family so I can be there for all the zaniness.

Thank you. I did get twenty grown women to wear plastic tiaras with lime green boa trim --- one of my proudest life accomplishments.

:thumbsup2

When I first read this I thought it said twenty grown men! :rotfl: Now that would have been a site to see! :eek:

Yee Haa Bob was such a great time and there were quite a few DISers that had never seen him before that absolutely loved him. Audience participation at it's finest. There will definately be a Yee Haa Bob II for 2.0. :)

I have yet to see his show. We would love to be there for Bob Part II!:thumbsup2

Okay Paul...I have to "one up" ya. Even Mr. Potato Head can't believe it as he's scratching his head over this picture. :lmao:

15765_369220240467_750005467_10041696_1728825_n.jpg

Dang!! Aaron, you're the man!! :rotfl:

Maybe so but you are birthday boy today. Happy Birthday Paul! Enjoy your cake! :thumbsup2

Morning!! This weekend is shaping up to be very busy!!

TRIPLE Meets on Saturday, and cookie baking on Sunday!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

You don't stop do you? :rotfl:

Morning everyone. :wave2:

Can't believe Pete came into chat last night late. I just happened to catch his post before shutting down for the night and went back into chat. There was just Pete, Alex, and four of us. There were 19 of us total when he started questions for the 2.0 giveaway. Congratulate Lauren "Auroralark" when you see her. I didn't leave chat until after 12:30am ET. :scared1:

Hi everyone! I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for making this such a great trip. Thank you to John and Katherine for finding and renting the ECV for me! You two are so great! :hug: It really made my weekend so much easier! I don't know what I would do without you two!
Thanks to Kim, Todd, David, Jaime, Kevin, Rob, Robin, and Jen for pushing me in the wheelchair. I was crushed when I hurt myself! I just wanted to go sit in my room and cry. But because of you guys I had such a great weekend! :grouphug: There aren't enough words in the english language too say thanks for everything you guys did for me.
Because of these boards I now have some of the greatest friends anyone could ever have! :goodvibes

OMG, but seriously. I can't remember laughing that hard in a long time.

Nicole, did you clean up at that "MESS" on your jacket?

*I* made you laugh???

And, I decided that I'm not going to clean the jacket. That way I'll always have something to remember you by, Don. :love:

Hi everyone! I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for making this such a great trip. Thank you to John and Katherine for finding and renting the ECV for me! You two are so great! :hug: It really made my weekend so much easier! I don't know what I would do without you two!
Thanks to Kim, Todd, David, Jaime, Kevin, Rob, Robin, and Jen for pushing me in the wheelchair. I was crushed when I hurt myself! I just wanted to go sit in my room and cry. But because of you guys I had such a great weekend! :grouphug: There aren't enough words in the english language too say thanks for everything you guys did for me.
Because of these boards I now have some of the greatest friends anyone could ever have! :goodvibes

Anna, I had a great time hanging out with you, Todd, Jamie, Kim, Robin, Jen, David, Anne & Jessica. I am glad you didn't let your injury slow you down and ruin the weekend. :grouphug: You all provided me with my best memories of the weekend.

We had a great time at the event and enjoyed meeting the podcast team. Thanks guys for a tremendous evening-it was the highlight of our vacation!

Thank you. I did get twenty grown women to wear plastic tiaras with lime green boa trim --- one of my proudest life accomplishments.

:thumbsup2

Mine is now sitting in the middle of my dashboard of the car! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter