DIS/DISUnplugged/Dreams December Event Info DISapalooza

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand the theory of relativity was first published as E=mc hammer

Speaking of Mc Hammer did you see he is going to have a reality show on A&E. Hammer time is trying to make a comeback.

Thanks John for the dates! This sounds great already. :cool1: :thumbsup2

Yay! My dates are right! I just have to add a night on so I can come home Monday instead of Sunday. I really want to attend the podcast recording!

Thanks for giving us some details, John! I'm sure your agents & airline companies all over the country are booming right now w/ DAP business!

Thanks John.

I can't wait to be there.

Could we convince you and Kevin to join all of us for DATW?

John - do you think you guys will be getting any kind of special room rates for the Swan/Dolphin during this timeframe? I'm trying to figure out accomodations. Thanks!

I requested my quote, going to try to come up Thursday and do Candlelight on Thursday night.

Yay! My dates are right! Woo hoo BFF! Woo hoo!

Yay! My dates are right! Woo hoo BFF! Woo hoo!

I'm glad that the dates correspond with other websites dates. Now just comes the juggling and choosing.

I'm coming in on the Monday before to have a few days to take everything at my own pace and leaving Monday or Tuesday.

Thanks for the dates and info, Kevin! :)

My little guy turns 5 on 12/12. I wonder if he will notice if mommy is missing from his b-day party.

:confused3

Thanks John !!

YES!!! Those are my dates!! Now hoping my DVC waitlist comes through for the BWV keeping my fingers crossed if not AKL will be fine :thumbsup2...glad we will be seeing everyone again!!

Thanks for the dates. Time to juggle the DVC ressie... or get quote at Swan Dolphin for Friday and Saturday night ;)

YAY! I sent in for my quote & looks like I'll be able to take off!!!!
I'll get to meet everyone earlier!!

Super! Now that we have the dates on with the travel plans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter