DIS Divas Trip! (old thread, see first post for link to new one)

Hi ladies! I am so sorry that I haven't been around and catching up.

Been really busy. So what is new? LOL.... :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Tomorrow I'm baking my last batch of cookies, and my last batch of BBQ sauce in my old oven and stove. Come Friday, Dave and Beau are ripping them out. :scared1::eek::scared1::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

I hope you all are doing good, and having a nice spring. :grouphug:

I had a great weekend celebrating Violets 1st birthday. Her party was Minnie themed. I just can't believe how fast her first year went. If all goes as planned I'll be taking her to DL on the 20th.:cool1:

Brooke's first birthday was Minnie! It was so fun! Her 2nd birthday was Minnie also, lol. She loves Mimi!

Quick hi and bye from me :wave:. Life is super busy and I'm looking for to the summer so it can slow down some. I need more time for FB and DIS!

Hello Divas!

I just wanted to jump in and say hi! :wave2:

I was sorry that I missed the Diva adventures this year, but I loved looking at all the pictures of your fun!
My husband was laughing at me because I was dissapointed that I missed the Diva trip because we went to Maui in February! And yes, Hawaii is beautiful, but it's still not Disneyland. :)
Here's a pic of us celebrating Valentine's Day in Wailea:
IMG_5300_zpsa065e24e.jpg

We are planning a family trip to D-land for Halloweentime (so excited!), and I'm hoping to get an annual pass on that trip so that I can go back in March with the Divas!

Dianna

Hello Divas!

I was sorry that I missed the Diva adventures this year, but I loved looking at all the pictures of your fun!
My husband was laughing at me because I was dissapointed that I missed the Diva trip because we went to Maui in February! And yes, Hawaii is beautiful, but it's still not Disneyland. :)
IMG_5300_zpsa065e24e.jpg

We are planning a family trip to D-land for Halloweentime (so excited!), and I'm hoping to get an annual pass on that trip so that I can go back in March with the Divas!

Dianna

Hi Dianna! Great pic! I really hope you are there this coming year, and that you might be able to come to one of the mini meets soon!

As for me...AGKKKK! PTO!!! 'Nough said!

Hello ladies!! :)

Tomorrow I'm baking my last batch of cookies, and my last batch of BBQ sauce in my old oven and stove. Come Friday, Dave and Beau are ripping them out. :scared1::eek::scared1::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
Aw, that sounds kind of sad! But, I know you are going to be so pleased with your new kitchen. :goodvibes Don't be a stranger!

Hey, Miss Sarah! :)

Quick hi and bye from me :wave:. Life is super busy and I'm looking for to the summer so it can slow down some. I need more time for FB and DIS!
Yes, we've missed your posts on here and especially on FB!

IMG_5300_zpsa065e24e.jpg

Dianna
What a great pic, Dianna!! I love it. I hope you get an AP so we'll see you on the next trip! ::yes::

Blonde moment... what are you saying?? :confused3

Hello! It's Thursday!! I have an Internship Fair today - fingers crossed that it goes well and all of my sites show up - oh and some students show up too. I hate to throw a party and no one shows :rolleyes2

Then I'm off tomorrow and back at work Saturday! :sad:

Oh well - it could be worse and I do actually love my job so...can't complain too much!

Have a great weekend! Stay cool - it's supposed to be up in the 90s here this weekend :faint:

Hello, ladies!!

Rose, if you read this, I hope you are having fun at DL!! :)

Hey there. Nice dancing banana. ;)

Have a great weekend! Stay cool - it's supposed to be up in the 90s here this weekend :faint:
Bleh! That's too hot!! Here in Vegas we are only in the 70's today. But, it is supposed to creep up to the mid-80's by this weekend.

Good luck today with the fair.

I've been seeing the cutest Minnie parties on Pinterest lately! I bet it was really cute :)

I have noted a lot of great stuff too. I could try to ruin my 12 year old science fiction, anime-loving daughter's next birthday by forcing a Minnie theme, I am thinking. Could be fun.

We need to redo our kitchen. I lived without a kitchen at one point for about 2 months. It got kind of too convenient having the fridge near enough to the couch that a beer was just a reach away!!!! Good luck.

Brooke's first birthday was Minnie! It was so fun! Her 2nd birthday was Minnie also, lol. She loves Mimi!

Awwwwww. Claire's first birthday theme was Smiley faces. She loved them. Made it super de duper easy.

Hey there Katie!!!

Dianna

Fabulous. I love the Night before Christmas overlay of the Haunted Mansion.

Blonde moment... what are you saying?? :confused3

I think this means...Holy Toledo and Ugh Parent Teacher Organization.:rolleyes2:p

But could be wrong.

Hello everyone. In June my DD is going to sleepaway nerd camp on SDSU's campus for a week. It is a math and science camp, and she went through work to win a scholarship to it. Super proud of her. But a brag is not the point of me telling you that. It is a bonus though.:)

Anyway, while the child is away, plan to meet up with the President of the PubCrawl and anyone else in the committee who wants to join us, to start our "research" for the phoot scavy hunt. Woo hoo.

There are 16 venues to check out. Hmmmmm...wonder if that is doable in a day? I think we have the power.

I know I will be wearing my brand new orange sunglasses and an orange shirt.

see you all there!!!!!!!:coffee:

Me thinks Mommie loves Minnie too ! :-)
March has come and gone. Isn't that the month you said you were getting hitched?
Hello Divas!

IMG_5300_zpsa065e24e.jpg

Dianna
Great picture. Looks like you got more than your share of sun!

Hello! Felt baby girls first big kicks last night :) how am I supposed to wait another 19 weeks or so?!

I think this means...Holy Toledo and Ugh Parent Teacher Organization.:rolleyes2:p

But could be wrong.

Hello everyone. In June my DD is going to sleepaway nerd camp on SDSU's campus for a week. It is a math and science camp, and she went through work to win a scholarship to it. Super proud of her. But a brag is not the point of me telling you that. It is a bonus though.:)

Anyway, while the child is away, plan to meet up with the President of the PubCrawl and anyone else in the committee who wants to join us, to start our "research" for the phoot scavy hunt. Woo hoo.

There are 16 venues to check out. Hmmmmm...wonder if that is doable in a day? I think we have the power.

I know I will be wearing my brand new orange sunglasses and an orange shirt.

see you all there!!!!!!!:coffee:
Parent Teacher Organization. Hmm. I thought it was PTA. Meh, what do I know. I never participated in either when my kids were little. I started to, but the other moms were quite snobbish. Not for me.

Have fun doing Pubcrawl research. Don't work too hard. And congrats to your daughter! Good for her.

Hello! Felt baby girls first big kicks last night :) how am I supposed to wait another 19 weeks or so?!

Wait till it gets more crowded in there and she jabs you with her elbow. Fun. :p

When is the pub crawl research taking place? I will be there the first few days of June...any chance I will be able to help out the team? I have plenty of orange to wear to fit in...

How fun!!

When is the pub crawl research taking place? I will be there the first few days of June...any chance I will be able to help out the team? I have plenty of orange to wear to fit in...

Dang, Dawn, while I totally think your enthusiasm for the PubCrawl rocks, the research is much later in the month. Have not figured out exactly availability of the crew/committee yet, but it is the last week, or week before that.

But, nothing stopping you from wearing orange any day your little heart desires at DL or even in your own neighborhood!!!!

So exciting!!!! You'll be so happy when she's here. :D

Hi Divas!!! Life has been hectic again, I miss you guys. LOL
I got hired yesterday to do a private party tomorrow night, I'm doing line dance lessons at a 16th birthday party. :) I'm super excited!! I need to get her a dance list together and send it to her today, I'm thinking about getting business cards with a pair of red cowboy boots that say Kerri's Kountry line dance instruction, what do you think?

mommaU4 said:
Bleh! That's too hot!! Here in Vegas we are only in the 70's today. But, it is supposed to creep up to the mid-80's by this weekend.

Good luck today with the fair.

Agreed! It feels too early to get into the 90s but...I guess we do get 100s by late May so...well I just depressed myself :( summer is coming no way to avoid it

The fair went really well - both students and sites were happy and made some great connections.

Now I am enjoying a day off before a big orientation tomorrow.

Have a great weekend everyone!

pixiewings71 said:
So exciting!!!! You'll be so happy when she's here. :D

Hi Divas!!! Life has been hectic again, I miss you guys. LOL
I got hired yesterday to do a private party tomorrow night, I'm doing line dance lessons at a 16th birthday party. :) I'm super excited!! I need to get her a dance list together and send it to her today, I'm thinking about getting business cards with a pair of red cowboy boots that say Kerri's Kountry line dance instruction, what do you think?

How fun! The business cards sound really cute. :)

TGIF, ladies!! :cool1:

I'm thinking about getting business cards with a pair of red cowboy boots that say Kerri's Kountry line dance instruction, what do you think?
I like it! Cute and fun!

Agreed! It feels too early to get into the 90s but...I guess we do get 100s by late May so...well I just depressed myself :( summer is coming no way to avoid it
We can run away from home! :scratchin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter