DIS- July 17 DL Meet

Disneyland_emily

DIS Veteran
From the other topic-

I decided to play 'da boss'- There will be a DIS meet at:

11 am July 17th and meet by the Frontierland Pin Cart (I figure its pretty easy to find and prob be less packed than the Hub)

Game Plan: If its as bad as they predict- Itll be a sit and talk- If its not that bad we could tackle Pirates or Mansion

If there is enough interest- I can pass on my Cell # and we can play phone tag so we know who is in and out of the park...

-em

I'm game. I know where my pals I'll be with most of the day will be, so I can seperate from them for a bit. I'd love to meet some Disboarders.

Count us in, we'll have just come back from the Cruise, but DH is adament about being in the park on the 17th.

Sarangel

I mostly lurk on this board, but I'll be in the park on the 17th. I'd like to meet up and say Thanks! to all of you who've been so helpful.

Don't get a chance to visit DL much, but will be there on the 17th (15, 16, & 18 also). Will plan to attend!

disfan100

-em
That would be great! We'll be there early and have Blue Bayou reservations at 12.50pm but will add this meet to our list. Don't have a cell phone that works in the US but will be there unless they close the lines off at 8am!
I think we will probably see each other the night of the 16th anyway!
Wendy and Doreen
PS Fly to WDW on Thurs so probably will not be back to the boards much.

AWWW!!!
I'll really try to make it for a little while, but the Micechat meetup is noon at the hub! So I'll try to swing both! What's an obsessed Disney Lover to do! :confused3

I am thinking, that some sort of meet, early in the morning, before the park opens, while waiting in line, might be interesting (and make waiting in line more interesting).

Maybe 4:00 A.M ?

I have been re-considering visiting that day, based on the idea that entry may be limited to 45,000.

I'm not but others may be-

But I can pretty much say that the whole 45,000 thing is bull because a) Thats less than ANY Sat, b) They wouldnt order 75,000 hats if they'd have 30,000 left over c) DL isnt that stupid... Lets see most the area hotels are booked and the park will prob it capacity- Let's only let 45,000 in and have a HUGE Riot on our hands when we could make Millions more by letting them in... Yeah just isnt going to happen...

My dd, Kelly, her friend, Brandi, & I are planning on being there & would love to meet up w/you guys. :)

eileenkeeney said:
I have been re-considering visiting that day, based on the idea that entry may be limited to 45,000.
There is no way Disney is going to cap attendence at such a low number. My guess is they will not cap at any less then the 75k they are planning for. So if this is the only reason you are considering being there that day, you will be in for a big surprise when nearly double that will be in attendence.

TDC Nala said:
I'd welcome a line waiting meet but not at 4 AM. Maybe around 6.

I concur. 6am is a more civilized hour. :rotfl2:

And a line wait meet sounds like fun.

A line meet souunds fun- how would that work? I'll be alone in the crowd that day, so... will someone walk up and down the line, pulling out all lime-green shirts? Maybe a code word or whistle? I'll say "the sun is shinnig brightly" and you respond "but the ice is slippery" :rotfl:

Sarangel said:
Count us in, we'll have just come back from the Cruise, but DH is adament about being in the park on the 17th.

Sarangel

This is because DH is awesome.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter