DIS Ladies Only Trip 2007 WISH!

Dont look so shocked that I'm posting Ladies. :lmao: Found a qoute off of Jenny Craig that I wanted to share with you.

Less looks like more
Use smaller plates - psychologically, it will seem like you're enjoying a lot more food. And keep in mind that an additional 100 calories a day may not sound like much, but it can translate into 10 extra pounds a year. Keep this in mind the next time you're tempted to "supersize."

I have not hoppd up on the scale in awhile. I meant to today at the gym and forgot. I will join you though for Wednesday weigh-ins. :woohoo:

Welcome back Wendy ! and I agree with the smaller plate theory, I have been doing that for a while, I also use small bowls too for my oatmeal or cereal, I don't even glance at the larger bowls and now I am used to the smaller serving, believe me, that was quite a feat because I liked a big ol' bowl of cereal :rotfl2:

I was just reading back and I had to agree with this. My brothers are both body builders, as in go to competitions and win, body builders. Just to give you an idea. My brother Matt is more into it and is the better example. If you were to look at a height & weight chart, or to try to put in the BMI calculator, he comes up as obese/morbidly obese. The kid has something like 2% body fat, so he's certainly not morbidly obese. So I know it's like 3 weeks after Debbie originally posted that but she makes a really good point. And if you want to see the freaky bodybuilder pics, PM me and I'll give you my myspace account info and you can check out his page, it's crazy

Hi Becky !! glad to see you back too !! thanks for the reassurance, and I would love to see your brothers myspace..... is he hot :rolleyes1

So I was feeling somewhat good about myself. I went to the DR last Friday, I have yet another UTI & kidney infection :mad: The nurse made me weigh myself and I actually told her the real number (she had her back turned and writing my bp in the chart, so I could have lied :rolleyes1 ) but I didn't, and I didn't even take off pounds for clothes and shoes like I wanted to.

So I sit down and I am feeling all dejected and she tells me I am DOWN 11 from my last visit. WHAT?!?!?!?! :woohoo: I was feeling pretty good about that since we've been eating a TON of takeout lately, spinach dip has been my staple food group :blush:

but then today I went out shopping for jeans and WOW, what a smack back into reality that was :sad2: Something about seeing yourself in a full length mirror in bad lighting wearing just a bra and undies :scared1: It was horrible. I really hate shopping for clothes, especially jeans. I don't really like pants anyhow, and it is impossible to find jeans without the stupid stretch in them but the way I looked was by far the biggest obstacle. I am tired of it. So here I am, I need to buckle down and get serious. Of course a big candy fundraiser just came home with K the other day and we had to pre-pay. I may just send the whole thing to work with Ryan and hope he sells it and if not figure that the money is spent anyway and better for it to be an addition to someone else's thighs and a s s and not mine, right?

Geez Becky, sorry about the UTI & kidney infection, you poor thing :( but congrats on the 11 pound loss !!

Sorry about the clothes shopping :hug: stick with us and we'll all lose weight together and buy lots of pretty new clothes :yay: and send that candy with Ryan, it's much easier if it's out of the house !!

Good to see you, Becky! Congrats on the 11 pounds. Now imagine what you can do when you are trying! Hope you are over that UTI soon!

Anita, I get the bread either in the grocery store of at a bakery near work. Just a loaf of sourdough will do. If you can get a loaf of multigrain--even better.

I am back to my pre-Christmas weight today! :cool1: Not sure how I did it, but it was a lot more encouraging than my trip to the scale on Wednesday! So, I am about 8 pounds lighter than I was this time last year.

applause.jpg

Way to go burning all those calories on the tread mill last night, Anita!

Good to see you, Becky! Congrats on the 11 pounds. Now imagine what you can do when you are trying! Hope you are over that UTI soon!

Anita, I get the bread either in the grocery store of at a bakery near work. Just a loaf of sourdough will do. If you can get a loaf of multigrain--even better.

I am back to my pre-Christmas weight today! :cool1: Not sure how I did it, but it was a lot more encouraging than my trip to the scale on Wednesday! So, I am about 8 pounds lighter than I was this time last year.

Glad that your trip to the scale this morning had good results. I got on to check things out... :sad2: It wasnt a pretty sight Ladies. I wanted to cover my eyes and hide. :rotfl:

Welcome back Wendy ! and I agree with the smaller plate theory, I have been doing that for a while, I also use small bowls too for my oatmeal or cereal, I don't even glance at the larger bowls and now I am used to the smaller serving, believe me, that was quite a feat because I liked a big ol' bowl of cereal :rotfl2:

Hi Becky !! glad to see you back too !! thanks for the reassurance, and I would love to see your brothers myspace..... is he hot :rolleyes1

Geez Becky, sorry about the UTI & kidney infection, you poor thing :( but congrats on the 11 pound loss !!

Sorry about the clothes shopping :hug: stick with us and we'll all lose weight together and buy lots of pretty new clothes :yay: and send that candy with Ryan, it's much easier if it's out of the house !!

I PM'ed you the myspace stuff. Um, I don't know if he's hot, he's my brother :confused3 I guess so, but he is getting kind of freaky with the bodybuilding. Nick is probably the cuter one but of course he doesn't have any real pictures up :rolleyes:

ugh, the clothes shopping. Well, Ryan liked the red sweater I found, it is tight across the chest, so apparently that makes it a good shirt:sad2: When I asked for his opinion I was really wondering more like did the color look good on me, did it make my stomach look extra flubby, etc...... Men :rolleyes:

the jeans, eh..... doesn't help that I can't find the jeans I really want anyway. They all either seem to be butt hanger outers or mom jeans. Yuck to both.

I do need to hang out here more. I did bad today, I was out running errands with the twins and we went to lunch at Red Robin. Of course I had the spinach dip as my meal.

I forgot to send the candy with Ryan but it will be leaving soon, I can't have it here. I put a package of PB cups in the freezer on Wednesday and those suckers have been calling my name ever since.

Hi Christine :wave2:

I'm happy for you that you are back at your pre Christmas weight :yay: :yay: , and that you are down even further from last year :thumbsup2

applause.jpg

OMG, you find the funniest pics

Glad that your trip to the scale this morning had good results. I got on to check things out... :sad2: It wasnt a pretty sight Ladies. I wanted to cover my eyes and hide. :rotfl:

I want to alternate crying and screaming when I look at mine. Is screaming considered aerobic exercise :confused3

We're all doing so badly that we fell to page 2!

I did okay till dinner...

I ended up eating the pb cups from the freezer last night, but I only had one and gave the other two to Ryan, so I suppose it could have been worse. Just enough to satisfy my craving and actually, they weren't that great :confused3

I ended up eating the pb cups from the freezer last night, but I only had one and gave the other two to Ryan, so I suppose it could have been worse. Just enough to satisfy my craving and actually, they weren't that great :confused3

I find that when I shouldn't be eating something it works out that it was not worth the buildup. Good job just eating one! :cheer2:

Wow Christine way to go !!!!!!! :yay:

Thanks for the bread info !

applause.jpg

:rotfl2: I agree with Becky, you find the funniest pictures !!!

Open them up and get working Wendy !! do I need to be a drill sergeant to you !??! :rotfl:

Good for you Becky on only having one !! it shows you have willpower :thumbsup2 it's hard to resist those kinds of urges, sometimes if I really crave something, i'll just have one bite, and like you, it just isn't that great :confused3

Just so you all know, in case you were wondering, Becky's brother is HOT ! :rolleyes1

We're all doing so badly that we fell to page 2!

I did okay till dinner...

What did you do at dinner :eek:

I have been doing pretty good, honestly the only time it's really hard for me is in the evening, I love nothing more than to watch TV or DIS and snack on something :sad2: I wish there was a pill to make me not want to :rotfl:

Anita, I might just need to take you up on the Drill Sergeant offer. :rotfl: I'll be okay once I get back into the swing of things. I tried not to snack a lot this weekend. It was hard.

Becky Congrats on the 11 pounds. Just think, you got a jumpstart. :thumbsup2
Kendra good luck with WW.:banana:

I'm slowly get back on track.
I went to weigh myself only to see I broke it! :scared1: I didn't think ate that much last month. ( it needs a new battery ;) )

Just a note Target has the Lean Cuisine Panninis and pizza on sale this week for $2.00. I bought as much as I could fit in the freezer. :)

Have a good week everyone! :banana: :banana:

I went to weigh myself only to see I broke it! :scared1: I didn't think ate that much last month. ( it needs a new battery ;) )

Just a note Target has the Lean Cuisine Panninis and pizza on sale this week for $2.00. I bought as much as I could fit in the freezer. :)

That is good to know...I never think about Target for groceries. I haven't tried the pizza. How is it?

Hooray for getting back on track! Needs a battery! How funny.

Remember you are building all that muscle weight with the Wii! Keep bowling!

Anita, I might just need to take you up on the Drill Sergeant offer. :rotfl: I'll be okay once I get back into the swing of things. I tried not to snack a lot this weekend. It was hard.

It is hard not to snack Wendy, that's my biggest hurdle ! now get back on track woman !!! :mad:

Thanks for letting me know about those Joanne, I bought 20 for that price, I may not need to buy that grill press if they keep up with those kind of sales :banana:

You'll get back on track, it's easier now that the holidays are over and there isn't so many goodies around !

That is good to know...I never think about Target for groceries. I haven't tried the pizza. How is it?

Hooray for getting back on track! Needs a battery! How funny.

Remember you are building all that muscle weight with the Wii! Keep bowling!

I can chime in on the non pizza like pizzas ..... does that make sense :scratchin I like the chicken pizza & the other spinach mushroom pizza, there is no red sauce on them so they are really good :thumbsup2

I made my 20 mile goal this week with a day to spare :yay: I feel really good again and like i'm back on track ! I am a victim of habit, I like routine, when the kids are off school, my routine gets messed up and I don't like that :rolleyes1

Okay, I suck at weight loss, but I had to say something..... Becky, I want to see your HOT brother!!! :banana: :rotfl:

I find that when I shouldn't be eating something it works out that it was not worth the buildup. Good job just eating one! :cheer2:

I was surprised that it just wasn't that good. I'm trying to remember that the next time I crave something really bad. My latest cravings have just been normal stuff, like this really yummy taco bake, so I made that for dinner tonight. Most of it is already in the freezer for Ryan to take to work some nights. That craving at least I could work into a healthy eating plan. PB cups, not so much

Good for you Becky on only having one !! it shows you have willpower :thumbsup2 it's hard to resist those kinds of urges, sometimes if I really crave something, i'll just have one bite, and like you, it just isn't that great :confused3
My willpower sucks, actually. It really was just not that good :confused3

Just so you all know, in case you were wondering, Becky's brother is HOT ! :rolleyes1
:rotfl2: He's my brother, I can't think of him that way.

Thanks Joanne, and good to know about the LC pizzas, I love those things.

Okay, I suck at weight loss, but I had to say something..... Becky, I want to see your HOT brother!!! :banana: :rotfl:

I sent you a PM

:wave2: Fogot to get on the scale this mroning. :headache: I think I'm going to have to put a reminder on my phone so I do it when I wake up. :rotfl: Going to weigh tomorrow.

Becky... I want to see this hot brother of yours also! :yay:

Hope everyone did great this week. :teeth:

maybe Beth or Anita knows how to copy the picture and can post it on here? I don't know how to, and if they don't know either, I'll ask my brother to upload some pics to photobucket so I can just post them.

Anita you bought 20 LC! Did the cashier say anything to you? :rotfl:

Yes Becky I think we all what to see your brother. :rolleyes1

:wave2: Fogot to get on the scale this mroning. :headache: I think I'm going to have to put a reminder on my phone so I do it when I wake up. :rotfl: Going to weigh tomorrow.

Becky... I want to see this hot brother of yours also! :yay:

Hope everyone did great this week. :teeth:

Sorry Wendy but i'm keeping the hot brother to myself :rolleyes1

So how did everyone do this week ?? I lost 1 pound :banana: of course I hoped to lose more, but it was nice to see that lower number on the scale !!

Anita you bought 20 LC! Did the cashier say anything to you? :rotfl:

Yes Becky I think we all what to see your brother. :rolleyes1

She said oh thats really a good deal huh ?? :rotfl: I wish I would have gone back and got 20 more at $2.00

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter