DIS Ladies Only Trip 2007 WISH!

:rotfl:

I can tell he has a nice body. :yay:

Yeah, my mother still has our communion pictures in the dining room. :confused3

You would appreciate that picture ;)

He does have a nice body (is that gross to say about my brother :scared: ) and he's gotten even more into the weight training since that picture was taken. Not as into it as the other one but still.

Seriously, what is with the old pictures? :confused3 Is it just the communion ones or does she have a bunch?

what is the deal with the old pictures that just won't die? My mom has an older one too but at least it is pretty. The one my aunt has, is just terrible. I remember the outfit too- it was a black velvet jumpsuit with a white silk & lace collar- the collar was massive. Who does that to a kid who can't fight back????

:rotfl: :rotfl: yeah that's pretty bad !!! my outfit consisted of a red & white polka dot shirt, I had huge hair and I was overweight :eek: so every time I go over there, I am reminded of just how ugly I was !!

I think people get attached to pictures for whatever reason, maybe they remember something special when it was taken or something, I have begged my Mom to get rid of the picture and she just won't :confused3

:rotfl: :rotfl: yeah that's pretty bad !!! my outfit consisted of a red & white polka dot shirt, I had huge hair and I was overweight :eek: so every time I go over there, I am reminded of just how ugly I was !!

I think people get attached to pictures for whatever reason, maybe they remember something special when it was taken or something, I have begged my Mom to get rid of the picture and she just won't :confused3

Oh please I want to see that picture! :rotfl:

I do agree with you, some pictures bring back good times and memories it's hard to pack them away.

Congrats on losing a pound! :thumbsup2
You're going to be so skinny by December. ;)

:rotfl:

I can tell he has a nice body. :yay:

Yeah, my mother still has our communion pictures in the dining room. :confused3

I can understand communion pictures :goodvibes she probably wants to remember that you were once, many many many many years ago, a nice sweet Catholic girl :angel:

Oh please I want to see that picture! :rotfl:

I do agree with you, some pictures bring back good times and memories it's hard to pack them away.

Congrats on losing a pound! :thumbsup2
You're going to be so skinny by December. ;)

I better be or that tub might get uncomfortable :rotfl2:

I should take a pictue sometime of that picture so I can post it, even my kids laugh their a$$es off when they see it :rolleyes: at least they say they can't believe that is me

I had my first week weigh-in today and I dropped 4.8 pounds since last Wednesday :woohoo: Only 84 more to go :lmao:

Hi Kendra!
Almost 5 pounds! That's fantastic. :banana: :banana:

Although were are getting 84 to go?? You'll be a twig!:eek:

That would put me in the mid-high normal for my weight range. Sadly to say I have gained more than 88 lbs :scared1: But thanks for thinking that though ;)

I'm guessing that yours was taken in the 80's as well :lmao:

I can understand communion pictures :goodvibes she probably wants to remember that you were once, many many many many years ago, a nice sweet Catholic girl :angel:

:rotfl2:

I better be or that tub might get uncomfortable :rotfl2:

I should take a pictue sometime of that picture so I can post it, even my kids laugh their a$$es off when they see it :rolleyes: at least they say they can't believe that is me

what tub? :confused:

good thing your kids say that can't believe it's you.

I would like to see it though :rolleyes1

I had my first week weigh-in today and I dropped 4.8 pounds since last Wednesday :woohoo: Only 84 more to go :lmao:

:woohoo: That is AWESOME!!!!!!! How are you liking WW?

Way to go Kendra!! :woohoo:

What did you eat this week?

:woohoo: That is AWESOME!!!!!!! How are you liking WW?

Thanks to both of you! I told Chris (my husband) this morning before I went to the meeting that I felt better even if I hadn't lost any weight, I don't feel bloated anymore from over eating.

I ate normal meals for the most part, but I substituted veggies in place of fries and higher fat foods for the most part (I did have an entire McDonald's chicken Mcnugget meal on Friday, but that was all I had all day except for a WW smoothie-so good!). I drank unsweetened iced tea instead of Coke or Pepsi (except I did have a Coke on Friday from McDonald's but not a super size, and I did have a can of Pepsi on Saturday). I drank more water. I didn't have german chocolate cake or pecan pie etc. as my snack at night, instead I had 100 calorie pack pringles, or WW sourdough pretzel chips or a WW smoothie or an apple. I ate whole wheat bread instead of white when possible. On Saturday and Sunday I fixed a meal instead of ordering pizza or eating out. I didn't eat out of boredom, but out of hunger. I also tried to stop eating once I was full.

I really like WW. They have 2 plans, Flex and Core and I am doing the Flex which allows you to eat whatever foods you want as long as you don't go over your set points for the day.

Our group lost a total of 48.5 pounds this week!

My goal for this week is to start exercising!

Thanks to both of you! I told Chris (my husband) this morning before I went to the meeting that I felt better even if I hadn't lost any weight, I don't feel bloated anymore from over eating.

I ate normal meals for the most part, but I substituted veggies in place of fries and higher fat foods for the most part (I did have an entire McDonald's chicken Mcnugget meal on Friday, but that was all I had all day except for a WW smoothie-so good!). I drank unsweetened iced tea instead of Coke or Pepsi (except I did have a Coke on Friday from McDonald's but not a super size, and I did have a can of Pepsi on Saturday). I drank more water. I didn't have german chocolate cake or pecan pie etc. as my snack at night, instead I had 100 calorie pack pringles, or WW sourdough pretzel chips or a WW smoothie or an apple. I ate whole wheat bread instead of white when possible. On Saturday and Sunday I fixed a meal instead of ordering pizza or eating out. I didn't eat out of boredom, but out of hunger. I also tried to stop eating once I was full.

I really like WW. They have 2 plans, Flex and Core and I am doing the Flex which allows you to eat whatever foods you want as long as you don't go over your set points for the day.

WAY TO GO KENDRA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yay:

I braved the scale this morning. I am the same as last week. :rolleyes:

Way to go with the modified eating, Kendra!

Congrats on the pound, Anita!

At least I was a sweet girl for a few years. unlike you that from birth was beeetochh. :rolleyes1

Joanne says I have to sleep in the tub in December :mad:

and you're going to like it! :)

staying the same is better then gaining. :thumbsup2

It's frustrating isn't it ?! but at least you didn't gain !!! why is it that it gets harder to lose weight after a while ?? I just don't get it, at the rate i'm going, i'll be 70 when I reach goal :rotfl2: and then who gives a sh!t

At least I was a sweet girl for a few years. unlike you that from birth was beeetochh. :rolleyes1

and you're going to like it! :)

staying the same is better then gaining. :thumbsup2

I think I was sweet for a few years, I'll have to ask my Mom :rotfl2:

I'll never forget when I was about 16 I guess, I made my Mom SO mad she had her hands around my neck and was seriously going to strangle me ! when she let go, she said I was lucky to still be alive :eek: I was such a brat :sad2: and I still feel bad for what I put my poor Mom through

Kendra that is AWESOME!

Hi everyone :hippie:

I'm trying to lose weight again too! I'm over on sparkpeople and it's a good way to track what you eat. I'm not crazy about the excercise tracker though.

So far I'm just trying to take baby steps with it. Week 1-just 1.6 lbs gone, but it's a loss not a gain :banana:

Kendra! I'm so happy for you! That is a great accomplishment.

Grats to those that lost or stayed the same. :woohoo:

Tammy, glad to see you over here.

I did get on the scale this morning. It shows that I lost a lb. Girls... the holidays were not good to me. I started out okay... but I gained about 5 lbs. back. I still have 5 more to go to get back to what I was before Christmas. I'll get there. :teeth:

Kendra that is AWESOME!

Hi everyone :hippie:

I'm trying to lose weight again too! I'm over on sparkpeople and it's a good way to track what you eat. I'm not crazy about the excercise tracker though.

So far I'm just trying to take baby steps with it. Week 1-just 1.6 lbs gone, but it's a loss not a gain :banana:

That's a great start Tammy !!! good for you !!

I'll have to check out that sparkpeople site, thanks !

Kendra! I'm so happy for you! That is a great accomplishment.

Grats to those that lost or stayed the same. :woohoo:

Tammy, glad to see you over here.

I did get on the scale this morning. It shows that I lost a lb. Girls... the holidays were not good to me. I started out okay... but I gained about 5 lbs. back. I still have 5 more to go to get back to what I was before Christmas. I'll get there. :teeth:

You can do it Wendy !!! I like your positive attitude :thumbsup2

I got a workout just bumping us back to page 1!

Hope everyone has a good weekend of sensible eating! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter