DIS Ladies Only Trip 2007 WISH!

I got a workout just bumping us back to page 1!

Hope everyone has a good weekend of sensible eating! :goodvibes
I dont know how well I am doing this week. I did go work out two days in a row though. Friday kicked my butt bad. Pulled my left calf so I'm giving it a rest until it feels better. Prolly gonna go for a walk today to loosen it up a bit. How's everyone else doing?

You can do it Wendy !!! I like your positive attitude :thumbsup2
Thanks! Im trying to take after you miss Cheerleader. :cheer2:

my weekend started off bad :headache: I wish I could take Friday back !
I agree. Dont dwell on yesterday. Instead try to figure out what/why it happened and then try not to do those things again. You can do it Anita! :hug:

I dont know how well I am doing this week. I did go work out two days in a row though. Friday kicked my butt bad. Pulled my left calf so I'm giving it a rest until it feels better. Prolly gonna go for a walk today to loosen it up a bit. How's everyone else doing?

Thanks! Im trying to take after you miss Cheerleader. :cheer2:

I agree. Dont dwell on yesterday. Instead try to figure out what/why it happened and then try not to do those things again. You can do it Anita! :hug:

I didn't dwell on Friday, instead, I did 5 miles on the treadmill on Saturday and then another 5 on Sunday to make up for it :rotfl2: the rest of my weekend went well !! I had a couple of parties that I went to and resisted cake, it felt good to say no thanks !

Wendy good for you for going to work out :banana: keep it up and I hope you calf feels better !!

:eek: GIRLS ! THE TRUTH IS IN THE CLOTHES !!!!! :banana:

So I have lost about 32 pounds and NOT bought any new clothes ! I have been wearing clothes that used to be way too tight for me, well they are baggy on me now but I'm wearing them anyway ! I have ALWAYS hated clothes shopping because nothing ever fight right, my a$$ and hips always stuck out like a sore thumb and I hated shopping in the plus size section, I actually have been wearing mens loose fit jeans for several years because womens never fit me right..... anyway :rotfl: today I was in Kohls and decided to bite the damn bullet and try on a pair of womens jeans, so I grabbed a pair of womens levis and Lee's both size 16 (which BTW I thought was a stretch that I would fit in them) and they both were too big :eek: I was shocked !!!!!! then I decided I would grab size 14s and they actually fit, like comfortably :banana: :banana: :banana: If I had more time I would have grabbed both in a 12 just to see if I could squeeze in them !

Anyway, I drove home on cloud 9 !!!!!! it felt great to actually pick up some jeans and actually have them fit, I don't even remember the last time I was able to do that :cool1:

Oh and for the record, I didn't buy anything :rotfl2: i'm going to wait until spring

:eek: GIRLS ! THE TRUTH IS IN THE CLOTHES !!!!! :banana:

So I have lost about 32 pounds and NOT bought any new clothes ! I have been wearing clothes that used to be way too tight for me, well they are baggy on me now but I'm wearing them anyway ! I have ALWAYS hated clothes shopping because nothing ever fight right, my a$$ and hips always stuck out like a sore thumb and I hated shopping in the plus size section, I actually have been wearing mens loose fit jeans for several years because womens never fit me right..... anyway :rotfl: today I was in Kohls and decided to bite the damn bullet and try on a pair of womens jeans, so I grabbed a pair of womens levis and Lee's both size 16 (which BTW I thought was a stretch that I would fit in them) and they both were too big :eek: I was shocked !!!!!! then I decided I would grab size 14s and they actually fit, like comfortably :banana: :banana: :banana: If I had more time I would have grabbed both in a 12 just to see if I could squeeze in them !

Anyway, I drove home on cloud 9 !!!!!! it felt great to actually pick up some jeans and actually have them fit, I don't even remember the last time I was able to do that :cool1:

Oh and for the record, I didn't buy anything :rotfl2: i'm going to wait until spring

:cheer2: CONGRATULATIONS :cheer2: That is really awesome Anita! I bet that felt terrific!!!!

Good job on exercising Wendy! :goodvibes

Congratulations on getting started Tammy :goodvibes

I had a not so great weekend myself. Chris and I went to Cheesecake Factory on Friday and I avoided the cheesecake so that was a small victory. But Saturday we had friends out for dinner and they brought Pizza Hut and my SIL brought apple pie and ice cream :scared1: So I didn't have as much pizza or pie and ice cream as I normally would have had, actually I had a lot less than normal, but I did have some and have felt guilty since. Today I am back to strictly eating within my WW points, which is good cause usually this would be the point I would give up since I ate too much/wrong things over the weekend. I am not looking forward to the weigh in on Wednesday, I hope I haven't put back what I lost last week :sad2:

I still haven't started exercising, I have been so busy I just haven't fit it in yet. Hopefully tomorrow morning I can do it! I have however been drinking lots of water.

That is awesome, Anita!!! Way to go!

Good to get back to it, Kendra. So true, usually once we slip we allow a train wreck. But, you have the right attitude. Just get back to your sensible eating!

Now, if I could take my own advice...I think weigh in will be ugly this week. Too many tacos at dinner. :rolleyes:

I'm not one to give advice this week but :rolleyes:

Congradulations Anita! Did you stop from screaming in the dressing room from excitement? :)
What a great feeling that is :yay:

Kendra, avoiding the cheescake was a big step! You'll always have some setbacks. ;)

Thanks girls !! and I did kind of have to hold back a scream :rotfl2: and I still feel terrific :yay:

Kendra, good for you for not giving up !!!! the fact that you went right back to counting your points was a huge step !! be proud of yourself woman !!! we all have days where we eat too much, I know it's hard to put behind you, but do it anyway :rotfl: i'm sure one day isn't going to make you put the weight back on, you will just lose less this week, but I bet you still did good !!!!!

Christine I love Tacos, I don't think I would be able to hold myself back with those either :rotfl: but I bet you are still okay, they're not bad like french fries or fried chicken !!!! be glad you didn't eat too many of those :yay:

Hi everyone!! Just popping in to do a little cheering for you all!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Thanks Beth !!! Is he with you ?? :rotfl2:

pe40016.jpg

they're not bad like french fries or fried chicken!!!!
I had some of both of those items recently. :sad2: The scale wasnt nice to me this morning. I started to get down on myself, but thought for a second and realized that I have not been drinking water like I should. In fact, I cant remember if I had any yesterday. That's really rare for me. Anyway, back to drinking water today.

Anita YAY!!!!!! You have no idea how proud, happy and jealous I am. You're doing so great! :goodvibes

Kendra, I'm glad that you're not giving up. Just keep going forward one step at a time. :hug:

Grats to all you losers this week! :thumbsup2

Well, by the grace of God, I have stayed the same this week. And let me tell you, my eating was way off the hook! :sad:

Way to go, Anita and Kendra! You two are truly an inspiration!

Wendy, just look ahead, not back. We are going to do this!

I had some of both of those items recently. :sad2: The scale wasnt nice to me this morning. I started to get down on myself, but thought for a second and realized that I have not been drinking water like I should. In fact, I cant remember if I had any yesterday. That's really rare for me. Anyway, back to drinking water today.

Anita YAY!!!!!! You have no idea how proud, happy and jealous I am. You're doing so great! :goodvibes

Kendra, I'm glad that you're not giving up. Just keep going forward one step at a time. :hug:

Grats to all you losers this week! :thumbsup2

Thanks Wendy ! and I know you can do this too, you just have to keep trying and not give up, and definitely keep drinking that water !! you know, I don't even remember the last time I had a diet pop :confused:

Well, by the grace of God, I have stayed the same this week. And let me tell you, my eating was way off the hook! :sad:

Way to go, Anita and Kendra! You two are truly an inspiration!

Wendy, just look ahead, not back. We are going to do this!

Way to go Christine !!! staying the same is always good, and take your own advice and just look ahead, not back :banana:

I lost 2 pounds this week !!!!!! :yay: :yay: :yay: I am of course thrilled with that as I have been feeling the scale would never move again !! I really kicked up my excercise this week, walked/jogged 24 miles & did weights 3 times, it sucks that I have to work so hard now to lose any weight, but obviously it's what I have to do if I want to see the numbers ! I rechecked my starting weight too and it turns out that I have lost a total of 35 pounds !!!!!!! :woohoo:

Way to go Anita and Christine!

I gained .6 of a pound this week :sad1: I am not surprised since I ate pizza, pie and ice cream. I am starting to exercise in the morning!!!! I have done well this week so hopefully it will be reflected on the scale next week. I was ready to give up today after I got off the scale, but I went to the meeting and reflected on everything I did last week and realized I didn't make great choices and that I can do better this week and get back on track.

You are my inspiration Anita! You are very dedicated!

Way to go Anita and Christine!

I gained .6 of a pound this week :sad1: I am not surprised since I ate pizza, pie and ice cream. I am starting to exercise in the morning!!!! I have done well this week so hopefully it will be reflected on the scale next week. I was ready to give up today after I got off the scale, but I went to the meeting and reflected on everything I did last week and realized I didn't make great choices and that I can do better this week and get back on track.

You are my inspiration Anita! You are very dedicated!

Thanks Kendra, what a nice thing to say :flower3:

Good for you for not giving up and starting on the excercise, be proud of yourself !!! it takes a while to change your eating habits, i'm sure you'll have other bad days, I know I did, just don't give up I know you can do it !!! :banana:

Keep on going Anita! Congradulations girl! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Hang in there Kendra, I give you credit for excersiing in the morning! :thumbsup2
Don't worry Wendy, you'll do it.
I hear you Christine on eating too much lately. We'll get back on track. :)

Keep on going Anita! Congradulations girl! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Hang in there Kendra, I give you credit for excersiing in the morning! :thumbsup2
Don't worry Wendy, you'll do it.
I hear you Christine on eating too much lately. We'll get back on track. :)

47b7cc33b3127cceb181f86d6a9600000026100AZOHLVo0auWOA

:scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter