DIS Ladies Only Trip 2007 WISH!

:laughing:

Thanks, Joanne. It is nice to know someone can relate. And actually I am on a better track today. Breakfast was fine and I had soup for lunch. Now, if I can stick with just a panini for dinner I will be in good shape.

Track.jpg

Thanks for the encouragment girls!

Anita, you are doing so great!!! :woohoo: I think my problem lately has not been soda, I have however been drinking a lot of tea!!!! More then I usually do. I really need to cut back on the Sun Tea. lol

Keep on going Anita! Congradulations girl! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Hang in there Kendra, I give you credit for excersiing in the morning! :thumbsup2
Don't worry Wendy, you'll do it.
I hear you Christine on eating too much lately. We'll get back on track. :)

Thanks Joanne ! it means a lot to me, and i'm sure all of us, to have people to diet with or just people to cheer us on !!! :goodvibes

I was afraid they would delete this thread, I need it for inspiration

:hyper: I can't wait to ride that again !!

Thanks for the encouragment girls!

Anita, you are doing so great!!! :woohoo: I think my problem lately has not been soda, I have however been drinking a lot of tea!!!! More then I usually do. I really need to cut back on the Sun Tea. lol

Hi Wendy ! thanks !

Replace the tea with water, or drink that tea that they say helps you to lose weight, does anyone know what that is :confused3 I was reading something a while ago about the effects of this tea and weight loss, supposedly it was featured on CNN & fox news

Hi Wendy ! thanks !

Replace the tea with water, or drink that tea that they say helps you to lose weight, does anyone know what that is :confused3 I was reading something a while ago about the effects of this tea and weight loss, supposedly it was featured on CNN & fox news
I think it's green tea. I cant stand the taste of it though. :scared:

I think growing up in TX and living in VA and now FL have done me in. Sweet Tea is a big thing here. lol It's really good too. :headache: DS doesnt like it one bit though. Which is fine, he doesnt need the caffine. I actually had Caffine shakes earlier from drinking to much tea. I have cut back a lot, still struggling to get all the water in I should.

I've been struggling also with after dinner eating. The problem is... it isnt happening when I'm not hungry. I am actually hungrier then heck! I'm thinking that I must not be eating enough for dinner. :confused3

How did you make out over the weekend?

I hope everyone is doing ok!! Keep up the hard work. :)

Anita, you've already lost so much! Wow. That's great. What's your goal though? Seems like 35 is already a lot for you.

Hey everyone!

I made my own 100 calorie packs. :banana:

I have been bringing soup for lunch which not only save me calories, but $$ as well. But, many days I would go down to the snack bar and get a little bag of Cheez-its to put in my soup. I couldn't help myself...I just love Cheez-its in soup! Well, the Cheez-its had more calories than the soup and 11 grams of fat! :eek: So, over the weekend when I stocked up on soup I bought a box of Reduced Fat Cheez-its. I did the math and found out that 23 Cheez-it are about 100 calories and 3.5 grams of fat. So, I got out some sandwich bags and made 18 bags out of that one box of Cheez-its! I wasn't trying to save money, but I was paying $.50 a bag for the snack bar Cheez-its and only $2 for the whole box at Wal-Mart!

I think growing up in TX and living in VA and now FL have done me in. Sweet Tea is a big thing here. lol It's really good too. :headache: DS doesnt like it one bit though. Which is fine, he doesnt need the caffine. I actually had Caffine shakes earlier from drinking to much tea. I have cut back a lot, still struggling to get all the water in I should.

I've been struggling also with after dinner eating. The problem is... it isnt happening when I'm not hungry. I am actually hungrier then heck! I'm thinking that I must not be eating enough for dinner. :confused3

How did you make out over the weekend?

I did good except for one night, I made one of my favorite dinners and couldn't resist, I only had a small portion, but i'm sure it was more calories than I had left :rotfl: I'm not beating myself up over it though, i'm trying to not deprive myself all the time, I feel I will be more successful that way

Maybe you are hungrier at night because you are not eating enough through the day ? do you eat breakfast and lunch ? I have oatmeal and fruit or a granola bar for breakfast, a sandwich on wheat bread or yogurt w/ something else for lunch, a 100 calorie pack inbetween, lots of water throughout the day and then I don't feel as hungry at dinner or after, maybe that could help you ?? :confused3 sometimes after dinner I feel like I want to snack, but it's not because i'm hungry, it's just because I like to eat :rotfl:

I hope everyone is doing ok!! Keep up the hard work. :)

Anita, you've already lost so much! Wow. That's great. What's your goal though? Seems like 35 is already a lot for you.

I don't really have a number goal anymore, but I would like to be able to wear shorts out in public and look and feel decent, I have not worn shorts outside of my house or my Nephews pool in several years, even if it's 100 degrees :sad2: I don't know if all the diet & excercise in the world will ever make these cellulite ridden legs look good, but it can't hurt to try

Hey everyone!

I made my own 100 calorie packs. :banana:

I have been bringing soup for lunch which not only save me calories, but $$ as well. But, many days I would go down to the snack bar and get a little bag of Cheez-its to put in my soup. I couldn't help myself...I just love Cheez-its in soup! Well, the Cheez-its had more calories than the soup and 11 grams of fat! :eek: So, over the weekend when I stocked up on soup I bought a box of Reduced Fat Cheez-its. I did the math and found out that 23 Cheez-it are about 100 calories and 3.5 grams of fat. So, I got out some sandwich bags and made 18 bags out of that one box of Cheez-its! I wasn't trying to save money, but I was paying $.50 a bag for the snack bar Cheez-its and only $2 for the whole box at Wal-Mart!

Good idea Christine !!! :banana:

I think it's green tea. I cant stand the taste of it though. :scared:

I don't like tea but that was the tea that supposedly helped you lose weight but I don't hear about it anymore.

Hope everyone is still moving along. :banana: :banana: :banana:

I weighed myself but keep getting different amounts. I kept trying hoping it would read 130 lbs, but no luck. :rotfl2:

I'm about the same- and it's far away from 130. :rotfl:

I don't really have a number goal anymore, but I would like to be able to wear shorts out in public and look and feel decent, I have not worn shorts outside of my house or my Nephews pool in several years, even if it's 100 degrees :sad2: I don't know if all the diet & excercise in the world will ever make these cellulite ridden legs look good, but it can't hurt to try

Although I still thought you could have worn shorts before, I know for sure 35 pounds lighter you can DEFINTELY wear them now! :thumbsup2

Your legs don't have to model material, go out buy a pair of shorts now!!! :)

I did good except for one night, I made one of my favorite dinners and couldn't resist, I only had a small portion, but i'm sure it was more calories than I had left :rotfl: I'm not beating myself up over it though, i'm trying to not deprive myself all the time, I feel I will be more successful that way

Maybe you are hungrier at night because you are not eating enough through the day ? do you eat breakfast and lunch ? I have oatmeal and fruit or a granola bar for breakfast, a sandwich on wheat bread or yogurt w/ something else for lunch, a 100 calorie pack inbetween, lots of water throughout the day and then I don't feel as hungry at dinner or after, maybe that could help you ?? :confused3 sometimes after dinner I feel like I want to snack, but it's not because i'm hungry, it's just because I like to eat :rotfl:

Thanks for the tips Anita. :teeth: As for shorts you could always get yourself a pair of bermuda shorts. :thumbsup2 I prefer those anyways.

I don't like tea but that was the tea that supposedly helped you lose weight but I don't hear about it anymore.

I weighed myself but keep getting different amounts. I kept trying hoping it would read 130 lbs, but no luck. :rotfl2:

That scale of yours is being stingy Joanne. :rotfl:

Although I still thought you could have worn shorts before, I know for sure 35 pounds lighter you can DEFINTELY wear them now! :thumbsup2

Agreed. ;)

I managed to get rid of one pound this week. :woohoo:

You look fine ! you don't have much to lose at all, I would take your weight over mine, wanna trade :confused3 and you are always eating healthy !

I'm not trying to be model material, I just want to look decent, I have too much cellulite :headache:

Thanks for the tips Anita. :teeth: As for shorts you could always get yourself a pair of bermuda shorts. :thumbsup2 I prefer those anyways.

That scale of yours is being stingy Joanne. :rotfl:

Agreed. ;)

I managed to get rid of one pound this week. :woohoo:

What the heck are bermuda shorts :confused3 I never was into fashion, i'm a t-shirt/sweatshirt & pants sort of girl :rolleyes1

CONGRATS on the pound Wendy !!!! way to go !!!!!

Well my weight was the same this week, it's okay though, there's nothing I could have done better, I ate well (except one night I ate a real dinner, but small portion) did 25 miles this week and I did weights, so who the heck knows, i'm going with the muscle weighs more than fat theory :banana:

What the heck are bermuda shorts :confused3 I never was into fashion, i'm a t-shirt/sweatshirt & pants sort of girl :rolleyes1

Well my weight was the same this week, it's okay though, there's nothing I could have done better, I ate well (except one night I ate a real dinner, but small portion) did 25 miles this week and I did weights, so who the heck knows, i'm going with the muscle weighs more than fat theory :banana:
seersuckerbermudas.jpg

Basically they are knee length shorts. :thumbsup2 They come is all types of materials.

Thanks for the congrats. :hug: Grats on staying the same. I think it's the muscles also. :rotfl:

You look fine ! you don't have much to lose at all, I would take your weight over mine, wanna trade :confused3 and you are always eating healthy !

I'm not trying to be model material, I just want to look decent, I have too much cellulite :headache:

I'm sure it's muscle now. :)
Believe me you weigh less then me. I'll pm my weight. :rotfl:

seersuckerbermudas.jpg

Basically they are knee length shorts. :thumbsup2 They come is all types of materials.

Thanks for the congrats. :hug: Grats on staying the same. I think it's the muscles also. :rotfl:

Those are cute !! but I wonder if they only look good on tall slim girls ya know :confused3

I'm sure it's muscle now. :)
Believe me you weigh less then me. I'll pm my weight. :rotfl:

:laughing: told you I weighed more than you :hippie:

Went to the gym today and did two classes for a total of 2 hours. Also got on the Eliptical machine 15 mins prior to the first class starting. Just realized that I'm the only one that can change my appearance. I guess I had a kick in the pants kind of moment lastnight.

Went to the gym today and did two classes for a total of 2 hours. Also got on the Eliptical machine 15 mins prior to the first class starting. Just realized that I'm the only one that can change my appearance. I guess I had a kick in the pants kind of moment lastnight.

Good for you Wendy !! that's awesome !!:cheer2:

I woke up one morning thinking about how I looked and had that kick in the pants moment, good luck in keeping it going !!! :banana:

:rotfl: but I still win !!!

I came here not to brag, but to jot this down for when I need that boost, some days it really helps to read here about my own accomplishments and to have all of your support, on those days where I just want to binge on everything in sight, this place puts things right back into perspective for me, so please don't think i'm ever trying to brag, it's really for me, I guess kind of like a diary .... feel free to read it or just ignore it :rotfl:

Did 10.5 miles in 2 days :woohoo: I can not believe how great I feel and how much more energy I have lately !!! :banana: I have been timing myself to see how quickly I can do 5 miles, today was a record for me !! I have also been jogging, something I have NEVER done in my life :rotfl: I started off not being able to jog more than about 20 seconds (pathetic I know) but I have worked myself up to 3 minutes at a time !! I power walk 8 minutes at about 3.9 MPH and then jog for about 3 minutes at 5.2, I repeat this until I get to 5 miles ! I don't think, no i'm positive I am in better shape now than I have been in the last 25 years !! now to conquer the smoking issue, I have been able to cut down quite a bit, but not to kick it completely, maybe one step at a time

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter