Dis Old Fogies Clubhouse – Six of One, Half Dozen of the Other. Makes No Difference!

Anyone else think this summer flew by too fast? I can't believe the kids around here will already to back in school next week.
Oh yes! We road school and neither my student (son) nor I are ready to start yet. :rotfl: First, a few days of Disney Magic, then we'll pull the books out and get revved up for the year!

Oh yes! We road school and neither my student (son) nor I are ready to start yet. :rotfl: First, a few days of Disney Magic, then we'll pull the books out and get revved up for the year!
Enjoy for Disney time. I'm looking forward to seeing the Main street Electric Parade next month.

My DS is a CM at Disney Springs. He and my DH planned an early birthday [it's really 9/9] surprise. Tomorrow I'll be flying to meet my DS at Art of Animation (1 night only). Wednesday morning we made reservations for breakfast at Boma and we'll be checking in the GRAN DESTINO TOWERS....hoo boy, I am soooo excited! He also planned afternoon tea at GF, the 1st MNSSHP for 2019, and we are previewing Star Wars:Galaxy's Edge!
Seriously, do I have the best family or WHAT???

My DS is a CM at Disney Springs. He and my DH planned an early birthday [it's really 9/9] surprise. Tomorrow I'll be flying to meet my DS at Art of Animation (1 night only). Wednesday morning we made reservations for breakfast at Boma and we'll be checking in the GRAN DESTINO TOWERS....hoo boy, I am soooo excited! He also planned afternoon tea at GF, the 1st MNSSHP for 2019, and we are previewing Star Wars:Galaxy's Edge!
Seriously, do I have the best family or WHAT???
Wow that is awesome! Best birthday celebration ever!

I am going through a lot that is why you haven't seen me. I do miss being on here and miss everyone.....
I'm sorry to hear that. I think about you often and wondered if all was OK. It's been pretty quiet on this thread for a while.

It sure has even some of the threads I started have been resurrected, I find funny. I will try to be on here more......so lets have some fun....I think about you also

See your threads are famous.😀 I wonder if DIS still closes them at 250 pages as this one is almost there and where's PIO to open up the new clubhouse?🙃🤣

See your threads are famous.😀 I wonder if DIS still closes them at 250 pages as this one is almost there and where's PIO to open up the new clubhouse?🙃🤣
They don't close them anymore so the pages go on forever...….she did a new one I thought I had saved it...something for us lurkers so we come back..I was surprised that one thread came back it talked about boo boo's I don't know if you were around the boo boos. It started with kimmar, she had to dare the tag fairy that is how I got my pole I stole it from her and the tag fairy and kimmar had a dancing cow...….oh my gosh what laughs those were

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter