DIS oldtimers (well newtimers too) where are you?

Micca,

Thank you!

I hope so! I'm working on my BF.

I went 14 years and never missed a year at Disney until 2008. Starting to have withdrawals for sure.

PamNC

Hello Boots, catsrule, Dan

I don't post much anymore, but mostly observe.

My disney lovin DD is now a momma of a 7 month old son, and I'm a gramma!.

We will be take grandson to Disney for his first trip next spring 2011 when his Dad is deployed overseas. Yes, we are a military family now.

My beagle, Samuel Hercamore, is now 15 l/2 and wants me to get off the computer to get his treats!

So, take care everyone.

herc

Hey there Old Timers:goodvibes
If you're in WDW May 12th please stop by The Flower & Garden Photowalk @ 9:30 in front of the main entrance display. Would love to see you!

Hopping in to say hello! I fondly remember when lime green became the "official" DIS color....I remember DIS meets....and I remember when DIS stood for Disney Information Station. I smile thinking about the thread wanting to know if we pronounce DIS and "diss" or "diz"....(by the way, I'm a dizzer...LOL

I write DIS, pronounce it DIZ, as in DIZney. The english language can be sooo confusing! :sad2:

;)

It has been a really long time since I have posted on the Dis. We had 3 wonderful trips between May of 2004 and Dec of 2005. We have not been back since :(

Life has a way of changing. My son was barely 4 when we made our last trip. He will now be 9 in Sept. I was looking at some of mine and my husbands old posts (KingsfaninRI)....that seems so long ago.

I remember Dan Murphy very well. He sent me some postcards from "Tink" and told me that 2004 was going to be OUR year to get to Disney....and darn if it wasn't.

Also I remember going to a meet in Boston. Tlinden (something or other....sorry) organized it. She was very kind.

I also remember all the fun exchanges we had. I took part in all the letter ones. lol that was a lot of mail. Also the ornament exchanges.

It was great to reminisce all those great memories. Thanks for this thread.

Tricia

Still here!

I haven't been to WDW since 2005 (yes, I know, blasphemy!) I am planning a trip for this December.

I love that ive been around here so long. almost one of the originals <3:goodvibes

love the dis!! and my fellow diserssss

Whoa, I just noticed, been here 11 yrs next month. Now that is an addiction. :banana::banana::banana:

Another old timer...hard to believe I have been on the DIS so long...

Canned Corn anyone?

Hi Old Timers. :wave2: Ed is still working at HP, thank you, Lord. I am still home schooling Michael. Michael is racing BMX and acting in local, indie films. Maile just got her first car and a new job at a deli. Amber is waiting for her boyfriend to return from his deployment (only one more month to go). Ashley's daughter is almost a year old and Ashley is due with #2 in December. (can you say "grandpa Ed"? LOL) And Kendra and her two kids moved to Las Vegas when her husband was restationed (is that what it's called?) there. All in all, we're doing well. I really miss the 'good ole days' and seeing so many of you at WDW or at various DIS meets. :grouphug: Have a groovy day. :woohoo:

Here's to a lot of time spent not cleaning my house;)

I love coming back every so often to see all these posts from those of us who began way back when!! Have a great day!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter