DIS oldtimers (well newtimers too) where are you?

Joined the DIS when my son was 7 and my daughter was 4.

Then I blinked.

Son graduated college, starts his first college coaching job back in Texas next month, and is saving up for an engagement ring!

Daughter is in her third year of college this fall at Ringling in Sarasota and the proud owner of an annual pass now.

Crazy.

Agreed. Those chats were such fun.

Hi! Im glad the crash still kept all of us together!

This is so great! Thank you for taking the time to give us this information and

OMG....the Corn People!!
Love the dis!!

Logged on today after a long hiatus and saw a notification from this thread...first words I catch: "Corn People" - BWAHAHAHA! Holy moly I'd forgotten all about that hilarity :rotfl2:And then...I immediately thought of the "Chalk People" - ah, the memories :grouphug: I've missed the Dis so much, it's good to be back!
A shout out to those who have posted here in the past 6 months or so whom I don't see here all too often. :wave2:

Dan, both. Steph has 2 little girls and Jenn has a little boy. Being a Nana is the best thing ever!
Both? :faint: That's great, Ann. Gosh, the kids grow up so fast. Remember this night with you and Jenn?

http://www.disboards.com/threads/ha...-at-closing-time.3426783/page-5#post-54005159

*brushes off the dust* Hey, lookit that, I still remember my login info
Hey, Tammi! Great to see you. Hope it is not raining by you.

Has anyone heard from C.Ann? I have been thinking about her recently.
Last post I can see, Dawn, it the one from her back last summer when she said her daughter had passed away. :(

Joined the DIS when my son was 7 and my daughter was 4.

Then I blinked.

Son graduated college, starts his first college coaching job back in Texas next month, and is saving up for an engagement ring!

Daughter is in her third year of college this fall at Ringling in Sarasota and the proud owner of an annual pass now.

Crazy.
Time does fly, Tori. I have always enjoyed your age comparison photos and your 19 years of Disney video! :thumbsup2

A

Last post I can see, Dawn, it the one from her back last summer when she said her daughter had passed away. :(

Yes, that is why I was asking. And if you click on her name it shows she is no longer a DIS member. I was wondering if anyone knows her personally or is in contact with her off the DIS.

I always enjoy these "blasts from the past"!

Don't be strangers - it's much more tame around here than it used to be. (Of course, maybe that's what was fun for some!)

Hi Minnie! Hi Raj! :wave:

I'm back for the fore-see-able future. . . business should be picking up again soon. :scared1:

;)

:woohoo:

WillyJ

I loved that corn people story! Hilarious!

I think with no political posts allowed, things are more civil than back in the day. Still good drama occasionally on other topics.

I think stopping the political debate was a great decision. :)

It took a lot of the fun out of things back in the day.

Just wanted to get a thread going, would like to see a lot of the 'oldtimers' from here on the CB, or other boards here too, who maybe have lurked more of recent than in the past, stop by and say hello. :hyper2: Sometimes threads like this start out, in the direction sort of a complaint, one thing leads to another, and then pixiedust: they poof it. As I read those, it's always nice to see folks coming out of the woodwork, so to speak, and say hello, but then they are gone and so are the DIS'ers for the time being.

So, I ask, please, not to make this a 'b' session, but rather just one to say 'hi'. Obviously, if it goes in the other direction, it will pixiedust:

So, I think this is a harmless enough start, let's see some old faces.:smickey: I know you are out there, because you pop in on these type of threads when they arise, or others that touch the emotions. :hug: Stop by, say hello, maybe meet some new folks along the way too. :grouphug: And if it stays 'nice', I would think the thread will stay too.

Okay, who all is out there? And if you are not a lurker, say hello too, open to anybody. :thanks:

:woohoo:

PS: I feel like I just started a game of hide-and seek, LOL, counting to a hundred by the tree, no peeking, here I come, LOL. :yay:

Hi! We haven't been to Disney in years...still love it though. We fell in love with Maine and since we only travel with our dog we've been going there for years. Now, it will be some time before we travel again as my husband became seriously ill in Nov. Sending my best to all of you!

Hi! We haven't been to Disney in years...still love it though. We fell in love with Maine and since we only travel with our dog we've been going there for years. Now, it will be some time before we travel again as my husband became seriously ill in Nov. Sending my best to all of you!

Hi Winnie!

Thoughts and prayers for you and your husband- I hope he makes a full recovery.

Hi Dan, I'm a quiet guy until I have something to say. Hope you and yours are doing well. Did an unexpected, last minute WDW trip a few weeks ago but kept things under the radar.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter