DIS oldtimers (well newtimers too) where are you?

I just :love:this thread.
Mama to E w/#2 on the way

Congratulations, Tricia!! I am so happy for you!!:cloud9:

Sandi, yes the kids are big!! Can you believe that Andrew is going to be 10 in August??? Where did the time go??:confused3

What a nice thread this is!!:grouphug:

I guess I am and old timer... lol, my 4th grandchild was born 07/10/07. I don't post much but I do go on everyday and have gotten many wonderful tips from these boards. Thanks everyone!:)

Hey Patrick - Nice to see your post. Hope all is well with you and your family. I miss the old days of the Chicago DISmeets (although I do not miss that 6 hour drive from Ohio). Say "hi" to the family.

I'm a very old time diser/ past moderator from the past...its nice to see so many familiar names :)
AND, to see YOURS as well, Patrick!!!!!! :goodvibes

Rumor has it, Tricia (Dopeygirl) is coming into town soon............ ;) :yay:

Silly Goose!!!

Here I am.. I suppose somewhat of an oldtimer.. hec, I look at the post counts of some of the new kids on the block... gee whiz how do they do it???

I remember a Chicago Dismeet.... hmm some traveled quite a way for that one....
My kids still talk about going to GINO's and meeting all of mom's internet friends...... :surfweb:

Congrat Tricia! AWESOME!!!! :goodvibes

I gotta say.. the DIS is STILL an awesome place even after all these years...
:cool1: :thumbsup2 :cool1:

Hi all,
I'm really am an "old timer". I went on the first CCSS trip in 2002. Dan you were there, remember? I was the "quiet one" as Beverly labeled me. My husband had just had open heart surgery. He was doing great (and still is!). We have made 5 trips to WDW since then; so I visited this site often to get info from the experts! Just lurking around for the last 5 years!

My user name has been lost in cyberspace so I have a new name. I think my old name was babaann; but I've slept a few times since then so I really can't be 100% sure. I look forward to hearing from those anyone who may remember me.

Barbara

Yes Hi everyone....old timer here from before we had dates on our screen names.

I've learned so much from this site....all I can say is Thanks Pete!

Hello all...I guess I am an old-timer too. Although I am much more of a reader than a poster as you can see from my thread count. But I love these boards - I have learned some amazing advice from here. I have been using these boards since my first planned trip in September 2000, used them for our last trip in Dec 2006 and again I am back planning my honeymoon for Sep/Oct 2007.

Thanks to everyone who has made this place possible!

Jes

I think I'm a new timer, I'm still posting in the 100s not 1000s yet, but I've come out of lurking and just started posting. I was even brave enough to post a pic! :) Hey everyone!

Checking in to say hi too. Not a newbe but not a old timer either. Celebrating 8 years on the DIS this month.party: party:

I am very much a newbee. I was just told about this site from a friend of mine. I am in love:love: I am looking forward to getting more involved.:goodvibes

Wow! Nice to see so many old friends!:cool1: Thought I'd stop in and say hi! Bill and I did a few of the Chicago meets way back when. It's kind of sad that so much has changed. We couldn't make a meet anywhere these days-way too busy.

I have a few trips to WDW scheduled, in case any of you are there at the same time. I'm making my annual Halloween/Food and Wine Festival trip in two weeks! We'll be there October 4th-15th. Then I have two very, very quick trips for the Christmas holidays. One is Nov. 27th-30th and the other is Dec. 10-13! :banana: Maybe I'll see you there.

:waving Glad to you pop in, Barb!

I just love this thread. Its so nice to see old friends. :love: Thank you, Dan, for starting it and keeping it linked in your signature.

Wow! Nice to see so many old friends!:cool1: Thought I'd stop in and say hi! Bill and I did a few of the Chicago meets way back when. It's kind of sad that so much has changed. We couldn't make a meet anywhere these days-way too busy.

I have a few trips to WDW scheduled, in case any of you are there at the same time. I'm making my annual Halloween/Food and Wine Festival trip in two weeks! We'll be there October 4th-15th. Then I have two very, very quick trips for the Christmas holidays. One is Nov. 27th-30th and the other is Dec. 10-13! :banana: Maybe I'll see you there.

Hiya Barb!! Remember when we accidentally bumped into each other at the All Stars food court? That was funny. I had a different username then tho. :p

Nice to see you again. :)

Hi Barb,

Nice to see you again. :) When are you & the gang coming out to DLR again?
(hoping hoping)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter