DIS oldtimers (well newtimers too) where are you?

So true. It was a pretty unbelievable thing to happen. Truth is, the people who come here form bonds and mean much more to one another than those who operate it. I learned that a long, long time ago--live and in person. :sad2:

Love ya, JJ!

"Saffron", I just want to say hi and I miss seeing you around. Hope all is well with you and maybe someday we can move forward. Life is just too short.:guilty:
::yes::

Thank you Dan, for alerting me to Judi's loss. I am so very sad for her, and her boys. I will keep them in my prayers for strength, guidance and peace.

Judi I am so sorry for your loss. Last year was tough on me as well, I lost my 37 year old nephew to ALS. My thought are with you and the boys. I sure do remember all the great stories you told of all the wonderful times you all had together. I sure do miss you Judi.:hug:

Snoopy, please know that my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your two boys.:hug: I am so very, very sorry for the loss of your husband, and I can not even begin to imagine the grief and pain that all of you are going through.:sad1:

I have never met you in real life, and I know there are many people here that have a greater connection to you and your family, but through Disboards, I feel as though I know you. You have always been so kind to everyone here. I've always pictured you as a very strong woman in so many ways, and I pray that your strength is helping you cope with your loss.

I, too, remember seeing pictures from time to time of your two handsome, precious boys. My heart goes out to all of you.:hug:

Dan, thank you so much for posting. I am just shocked and stunned to read about Judi's tragic loss.

Dan, thanks for sharing this so eloquently with the Old Time DISers. I know Judi has been strengthened by the support expressed here.

And for that, I am grateful. :grouphug:

I'm so sad to read this news about John. I also remember Judi talking about him, and how rational he was when we were going crazy at some of the stuff going on back in 2000 and so.

I also remember the story of Dan calling him after 9/11, when he was on the the roof of the Whitehouse protecting it.

My heart goes out to Judi. You and the boys have my deepest condolences, and I am so sorry that you and the family are going through such sadness right now.

:hug: Judi. I'll keep you in my prayers.

Snoopi, my heart aches for you and I know the hell you are now going through. I will pray for you and your boys, and for your beloved John. They are always with us in our hearts... :grouphug:

Thank you Dan, you always have just the right words. My heart continues to ache for her and the boys.

It is good to see so many old timers too, Judi is correct what ever our feelings are about this place it has brought many of us together and that has been a wonderful thing.

janette - as Easter draws closer, I think of you every year at this time. My girls still speak of how kind and caring you were..someone who had never met us in person, but did such a kind thing to ease the pain. Winnie the Pooh with his pirate garb and parrot...thank you again all these years later from the bottom of my heart..

While my join date might not be indicative of one, I'm an "old timer" from back in 2001 and I remember Snoopy. Such sad news. Prayers go out to her and her boys. May John rest in peace and thanks for years of dedicated service to your fellow Americans. :sad1:

Judi (snoopy) so sorry, good thoughts for you and your boys. :hug:

Hi everyone:
Just dropping in to say hi and say I so fondly remember all the fun times and well wishes I received in the planning of my wedding and the loss of my mom. Beliee it or not I've been married 8 yrs already!!!

Ah, Judi - I'm sure you're reading here. I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I'll keep you and your boys in my prayers. I always felt a connection with you - if I'm remembering correctly, we're both from large Catholic families. Let that be a place of solace for you.

Hang in there.

Thanks, Dan, for keeping the rest of us in the loop. You knew we'd want to know. (us "old timers")

Wow, words cannot express how sad I am for Judy (Snoopy) and her 2 boys, how shocking this news was to hear.:guilty::guilty: I used to post on her threads, and she on mine, and while we didn't agree on some things, she was a really nice person. I remember her talking about her Husband and family, and being so proud of all of them.:guilty: Please pass my blessings to Judy and her family, and I hope one day she can post on the Dis or perhaps FB and lets us know how she is doing.....Faith. :hug:

This news brought tears to my eyes. Judi will always be special to me. Dan, thanks for the heads-up, Dan. I thought of her, you, Bet, Janice and so many wonderful others just a few days ago over a glassof wine in the lobby at the Dolphin, where I first met her and many. I am going to try to reach out.

Dan, thank you for email. I am so sorry for Judi's loss and will send up a prayer for her and her sons. I hope they will find some solace in all of our pixie dust.

Dan, thanks for letting me know.

Snoopy, my heart and prayers go out to you and your sons. I can't imagine your smile being extinguished, and the pain and loss you're experiencing. {{HUGS}} God Bless and keep you all. :hug:

Dan, please pass my condolences to Judi. She, and her family, will be in my thoughts and prayers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter