DIS oldtimers (well newtimers too) where are you?

Kyle, your wife is beautiful! Post a pic of the baby real soon too. Your getting close to the big day!!

Hi Ray! :)

Catsrule, I can't believe Simba is 14! Wow! Still spoiling him rotten? ;)

I'm suffering from some late night insomnia and ended up on the DIS for the first time in at least a year. I just went back through and read this entire thread, gave me such a since of nostalgia and fond memories. I've smiled through every page and had forgotten about all the people I considered my friends on this board. Just wanted to stop in for a quick hello.

First my condolences to Snoppy, I still remember the first time I found out her husband was a Secret Service agent, I had wanted to be one at one time in my life. Thought that was so cool. Prayers for Snoppy and her sons.

As for me, I'm expecting to be a father in less than a week. Wife is due July 28th. Quick rundown of the past 4 years. Proposed to the love of my life at our home DVC resort, Old Key West, back in Sept 07. Married June 08 and honeymooned in Disney of course. My wife tolerates my Disney obsession and she still can't believe we've been together 4 years and she's been to Disney 6 times. Awesome. So now the next chapter in our life begins with a child. We don't know if it's a girl or boy, just doing it the old fashioned way and praying for health.

Thanks again Dan for this great thread. We truly are old school DISer's now. I can't believe there are 2 million threads and 350,000 members! I remember when the boards passed 20,000 members! This was such a great trip down memory lane for something that will always be a special part of my life. I'm very glad to catch up and see everyone. I pray this message finds you all in good health and hopefully you're planning your next trip to the most magical place on earth.

Below is a picture of my lovely wife, our spoiled rotten dog Hudson, and of course your's truly.

Untitled by unclekyle, on Flickr

Hey UncleKyle I was thinking about you the other day, glad to hear your doing well, I also belive not only are my hands bigger then yours Im much sexier now (oh Im Pop Daddy btw) :)

Kyle, your wife is beautiful! Post a pic of the baby real soon too. Your getting close to the big day!!

Hi Ray! :)

Catsrule, I can't believe Simba is 14! Wow! Still spoiling him rotten? ;)

Oh yes, he is still spoiled. He is Mr. Stubs now though. He hurt his tail in May of this year and had to get it amputated. He has 3 inches of tail left. He still is full of energy though. I can't believe he is 14 either. He is still as handsome as ever. Ok, you got me started......
th_mamasboy.jpg

simbastail.jpg

I'm suffering from some late night insomnia and ended up on the DIS for the first time in at least a year. I just went back through and read this entire thread, gave me such a since of nostalgia and fond memories. I've smiled through every page and had forgotten about all the people I considered my friends on this board. Just wanted to stop in for a quick hello.

First my condolences to Snoppy, I still remember the first time I found out her husband was a Secret Service agent, I had wanted to be one at one time in my life. Thought that was so cool. Prayers for Snoppy and her sons.

As for me, I'm expecting to be a father in less than a week. Wife is due July 28th. Quick rundown of the past 4 years. Proposed to the love of my life at our home DVC resort, Old Key West, back in Sept 07. Married June 08 and honeymooned in Disney of course. My wife tolerates my Disney obsession and she still can't believe we've been together 4 years and she's been to Disney 6 times. Awesome. So now the next chapter in our life begins with a child. We don't know if it's a girl or boy, just doing it the old fashioned way and praying for health.

Thanks again Dan for this great thread. We truly are old school DISer's now. I can't believe there are 2 million threads and 350,000 members! I remember when the boards passed 20,000 members! This was such a great trip down memory lane for something that will always be a special part of my life. I'm very glad to catch up and see everyone. I pray this message finds you all in good health and hopefully you're planning your next trip to the most magical place on earth.

Below is a picture of my lovely wife, our spoiled rotten dog Hudson, and of course your's truly.

Hey Kyle!!!
I havent been on in YEARS either!! I miss the old Dis times!!!
Your life looks Awesome, congrats on the BEAUTIFUL wife and baby on the way!!
My "baby" is 15 almost 16!!!!! 19 year anniversary coming up in Sept!!!!

Wow, words cannot express how sad I am for Judy (Snoopy) and her 2 boys, how shocking this news was to hear.:guilty::guilty: I used to post on her threads, and she on mine, and while we didn't agree on some things, she was a really nice person. I remember her talking about her Husband and family, and being so proud of all of them.:guilty: Please pass my blessings to Judy and her family, and I hope one day she can post on the Dis or perhaps FB and lets us know how she is doing.....Faith. :hug:

I just found this thread!! Its been YEARS for me!! Im so sorry to hear of Snoppys loss. :( :( :(
Good to see your name on here Poohbear123!! :)

Hey UncleKyle I was thinking about you the other day, glad to hear your doing well, I also belive not only are my hands bigger then yours Im much sexier now (oh Im Pop Daddy btw) :)

OMG Pop-Daddy you are still here too!! lol its so good to see all these names!! Why the name change by the way??

OMG Pop-Daddy you are still here too!! lol its so good to see all these names!! Why the name change by the way??

how ya doin, I was going for a while to, and just thought I would change
it up and put a paper bag on my head :rotfl:

Hey Kyle one of my memories of you as when you were driving down to Disney to work doing the college program, and you kept stopping and posting and it was raining real hard (anit it funny how some things just stick in your head)

Oh yes, he is still spoiled. He is Mr. Stubs now though. He hurt his tail in May of this year and had to get it amputated. He has 3 inches of tail left. He still is full of energy though. I can't believe he is 14 either. He is still as handsome as ever. Ok, you got me started......
th_mamasboy.jpg

simbastail.jpg
It's always so good to hear about Simba. I always liked him and I'm sorry to hear about his tail! Ouch! :scared1:

Hey everyone. Simba is 14 and still hanging in there.:love:

Aww, I definitely remember Simba. And of course, I remember your husband being a Passions fan just like me. Did he move onto another soap opera after it ended? :lmao:

I am rarely here and just stopped in on this thread today and read about Judi's loss. :(

Judi .. I always loved reading your posts here and talking to you back and forth in posts. I am so sorry to hear about your loss .. I can't even imagine :(
I will keep you and your boys in my thoughts and prayers. :hug:

Thank you Dan for letting us know

Hello to all of you old-timers and everyone here on The Dis .. I hope everyone is doing well

Well, it's been a long, long time since I've been here. Going to have to read back through this post and do some catching up. Here's a big "hi y'all" to those that remember. :)

been a long time for me too hello all the old timers and nice to meet the new timers how has everyone been?

Hey Buck!!!! long time no see!!!

:cool1: It HAS been a long time! I can't believe your DD is 15, almost 16. Mine is a SR in HS and 17!

th_mamasboy.jpg

simbastail.jpg

Sorry about his tail. My kitty's about 13 or 14 too. She seems in better health now than she did 10 yrs ago. She's an odd one though!

how ya doin, I was going for a while to, and just thought I would change
it up and put a paper bag on my head :rotfl:

He's wearing a paper bag but we recognize those sleeveless shirts!:rotfl2:

I am rarely here and just stopped in on this thread today and read about Judi's loss. :(

Judi .. I always loved reading your posts here and talking to you back and forth in posts. I am so sorry to hear about your loss .. I can't even imagine :(
I will keep you and your boys in my thoughts and prayers. :hug:

Thank you Dan for letting us know

Hello to all of you old-timers and everyone here on The Dis .. I hope everyone is doing well

Hi pw2pp. Notice I got your screen name correct. ;) There's a reason for that! :laughing: And I still remember it!! :) Good to see you here. I miss the fun old times we had here. It is so different from way back then. Hope all is going well for you! Judi's loss was a shock and heartbreak for all of us who love her.:grouphug:

Well, it's been a long, long time since I've been here. Going to have to read back through this post and do some catching up. Here's a big "hi y'all" to those that remember. :)

:flower3: Hi Donna! I spoke to you on another thread you posted to but you may not see it. Hope all is well with you and yours. I look for you every time I am in AK! :)

Donna, So nice of you to pop in!

I still remember our safari ride with you. I never did see you on the Magic Kingdom RR.

Good to see you! :goodvibes

TC :cool1:

Pandy! You were driving the train when we opened up the Magic Kingdom in '07! A CM took my camera to take some pics while we were on the platform and he took a pic of you!

The kids and I are doing great. I've been divorced a year now. I'm in a relationship and while it's a little complicated and imperfect, I'm crazy in love with him. I've never loved anyone like I love him <3

I just took the boys to Disney and Universal...my 15th, Alex's 8th, and Ethan's 7th trip.

This board has grown so big since DisCon times...I don't even attempt to keep up.

I hope all my old friends are doing well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter