DIS Unplugged Shirts for GKTW

Has any of the shirts made it in?

I am just wondering if they run small or what have you.

Thanks

Has any of the shirts made it in?

I am just wondering if they run small or what have you.

Thanks

Hey Drake, we picked our GKTW T's up at MF and found them to be pretty true to size. :thumbsup2 I have a small, DD has a med and Paul has a large. I quoted Kevin from another thread.

I found the bigger sizes to run a bit small.

I might order a size up, but then I hate tight tshirts.

ETA: I just had DH try on his large and it is a little snug. :goodvibes As usual Kevin is right. :teeth:

Yeah, I ordered an X-Large shirt and picked it up at Mousefest and it fits me fine. Believe me Paul is much, um... larger in the upper body than I am.

You know what might be kind of fun, is if the podcast main page had one of those thermometers that shows the fundraising progress...maybe that will encourage more people to buy t-shirts. :confused3

Are the t-shirts white or grey? I would love to order some for our family before our upcoming trip!

Yep, paypay do sometimes charge fees, but it depends on the payment method through them. PayPal cheques are the main issue, as you can't receive lots of these without upgrading the account beyond a personal account, which then means that you have to pay fees on all the money received.

Unless I can sort something else out, theres no way for me to pay, thus, I won't be able to buy one, which is annoying since Paypal is my only way of sending money to the US.

Is it possible for one of the podcast crew to work with the UK folks to do Paypal on a personal level and not public? Does that make sense? Kind of like sending it over to a friend. I would think that a small handful of folks agreeing to do it in a certain way wouldn't be too much of an issue and could slip under their radar. Worth investigating.

You know what might be kind of fun, is if the podcast main page had one of those thermometers that shows the fundraising progress...maybe that will encourage more people to buy t-shirts. :confused3
Oh, that's a great idea! Maybe the thermometer could be on the podcast main page.

I am sure some of us.. espically our overseas friends would be willing to pay the fees pay pal charges. I am sure they are much less than the cost of an overseas money order. But the choice is your guys... just a thought

That's a good idea. We'd obviously have to pay more for postage to the UK too. :worship:

Is it possible for one of the podcast crew to work with the UK folks to do Paypal on a personal level and not public? Does that make sense? Kind of like sending it over to a friend. I would think that a small handful of folks agreeing to do it in a certain way wouldn't be too much of an issue and could slip under their radar. Worth investigating.

Good plan if they can do this :thumbsup2

I agree with UKMark that we should contribute to postage too.

Would it be possible to get them on the cruise - or is this too much of a hassle with all the things going on?

What about if all us UK Disers get together and get a cheque/money order for all our shirts? If someone tells me what to do I can organise it?
You could all do a bank transfer over the internet and then I'll post it to them - would this be a problem if you get one order for all the shirts?

Any idea of the postage cost for overseas?

Agreeing with the paying all together plan as well, although it might get confusing putting one payment with however many orders, and all our individual postage price

So, I've been on vacation for the past few weeks. I stopped at the Post Office yesterday to pick up my mail. What was on the top of the pile? My shirts!!:woohoo: :woohoo:. I bought 2. One for wearing and the other for sleeping it. Thay are nice and a great quality material.

Will and Corey, great job:thumbsup2. You know Bawb is proud.

So, I've been on vacation for the past few weeks. I stopped at the Post Office yesterday to pick up my mail. What was on the top of the pile? My shirts!!:woohoo: :woohoo:. I bought 2. One for wearing and the other for sleeping it. Thay are nice and a great quality material.

Will and Corey, great job:thumbsup2. You know Bawb is proud.

When did you order them Kathy?

Agreeing with the paying all together plan as well, although it might get confusing putting one payment with however many orders, and all our individual postage price

I just had a thought, they may whack a load of duty/VAT onto a large order :scared:

Oh how I wish I lived in the states :cloud9:

I just had a thought, they may whack a load of duty/VAT onto a large order :scared:

Oh how I wish I lived in the states :cloud9:

Yep, postage and taxes stop us from getting the physical object, and the methods of payment stop us from even making a donation. I would happily give a donation to GKTW otherwise.

Yep, postage and taxes stop us from getting the physical object, and the methods of payment stop us from even making a donation. I would happily give a donation to GKTW otherwise.

Postage for a single t shirt would be no more than $6 I reckon as I just got my pin and lanyard and that cost $2.20 to post and if they mark the packet with the word gift then we dont get charged taxes. Just got to work out how to get the monies.

Looked this up on Royal Mail and we could sent $$$$ cash and send it tracked using this method

www.royalmail.com/portal/rm/content3?mediaId=22700567&catId=400034

I wonder is cash would be ok to send ?

Postage for a single t shirt would be no more than $6 I reckon as I just got my pin and lanyard and that cost $2.20 to post and if they mark the packet with the word gift then we dont get charged taxes. Just got to work out how to get the monies.

Looked this up on Royal Mail and we could sent $$$$ cash and send it tracked using this method

www.royalmail.com/portal/rm/content3?mediaId=22700567&catId=400034

I wonder is cash would be ok to send ?

That could work, although, I'm not sure about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter