DIS users photo section

Dan Murphy

We are family.
Has the url address changed of late or am I doing something wrong? I have not been able to access for over a week and what pictures I do have there (just several threads) are all red x'd. Any ideas from anyone?? Thanks.

Hi guys..
I was out of town all last week and a good part of the week before that. I am checking on the status of the gallery and I will update as soon has I have something to respond with.
Patrick

Yes its still down and I do not have a firm estimate when it will be up again. Hang in there they are working on it :)

I don't know... last I heard, a third party needed to reinstall some software for it.

I'll ask the bosses and let you know what I find out!

It's in the hands of the 3rd party right now but should be back very soon :)

I hope its back soon! It took me 3 years to gather up the courage to figure out how to load a picture - I don't think I have the nerve to start over!:rolleyes:

Can you still use imagestation to post pictures here? I thought I read somewhere that doing that was now a "no-no" (there part, not the DIS!).:rolleyes:

We need to get this photo thing fixed...........need more of Dan's photos for my screensaver!! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Thanks, Dan! It took awhile, but I finally got it figured out....
I missed my picture too much to wait!:)

Great picture, two4ruff, I like that one and did miss it.

Colleen, it is the policy of Imagestation that they do not allow linking and most often whe nthat is the policy you would get a red x or a warning message or ad pop up in place of a linked picture, as in the case of others, like Geocities, Tripod, Fortunecity, Angelfire, and others. Imagestation has never really seemed to enforce it, though they certainly can. I typically use www.worldzone.net or www.x3hosting.com for the bulk of my pictures and music. I did use the DIS site for those resort pictures.

It does seem like the DIS photo site is up again, though my account seems empty and the linked thread of pictures is still red x's. Any ideas??

http://www.wdwinfo.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=9857

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=545815

:idea: Hmmm ~ I wonder if when they fix this problem it will correct the DIS auction photo upload problem I'm having?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter