DIS users photo section

Still no luck in the auction section. I keep regularly checking & trying to upload, but still have the same problem :( .

Originally posted by DebºoºS
Still nothing changed in the gallery.

Have you found your resort pics Dan?
No, can not locate them. Not sure where they are. I did hear the ywere working on it though.

I am having trouble too.
Found my pictures under the username Boiler25. If I click the link, they go to Verandah Man's photos.
If I click the link to "My Gallery" it comes up empty!
Keep us updated!
Thanks!

Originally posted by justmestace
I am having trouble too.
Found my pictures under the username Boiler25. If I click the link, they go to Verandah Man's photos.
If I click the link to "My Gallery" it comes up empty!
Keep us updated!
Thanks!

I'm in the same fix. My pictures of All Star Music come up under the username jettj. Fortunately, they are reduced copies uploaded here, I keep the larger ones on my pbase account.

http://www.pbase.com/lizardcop/disney_world_2003

My pics (all 50 or so) are listed under jringer I believe. Do I need to notify someone or will this all be worked out in time?

Originally posted by WebmasterPenny
It's in the hands of the 3rd party right now but should be back very soon :)
Last I heard, early back in June, was that it would be back very soon. I think they are working on it.

Thought I would run it up again, see how the progress is coming along. Last I heard, early June, was it was almost fixed. Any more progress? Anybody?? :scratchin :confused3

I want to post some of my Disney pictures on the Members gallery section. How do I do this? It doesn't give me any options to upload pictures?

Please help me with this.

Not really sure what to do, CAJUNWDWFAN. I do know that gallery has been busted for several months now, last update I heard, from a WM, was back in early June, about 6 weeks ago. Sounds like they are working on it back then, I assume they still are. I can keep asking, I do about once a week or so. In the meantime, I would maybe suggest using www.imagestation.com as many have used it and it seems to work well. Another choice some have used, myself included, is www.worldzone.net and for $12 annual fee, you can have linking available. Give both a look.

It seems that way, Blondie. But, maybe an update soon, last I heard, in early June, was 'should be back very soon'.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

This is a hoot, just bumping and getting notification for if they ever fix it. Though it was just that I alone never could find the dang tab to upload. Thanks Dan.

Carla

Darn. I thought it was working, saw a few new pictures from the site, but guess not, still go into a continuous loop of 'Please login.' :faint: I can only do that for so long, LOL. Maybe somebody knows. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter