DISApalooza 2015 Official Information Thread

Thank you to those who put in a lot of hard work and long hours to bring this event to life. What will next year bring?

Butterbeer, both hot and cold, were complimentary.

Only alcohol and Coke products had to be paid.
That was true- and very appreciated!
But the registers were showing a running tally all night each time someone ordered a complimentary drink. It was fun watching those totals grow!

Did Pete and John appear at the event? I didn't see them, but I was too busy running around and having fun. :)
Yes, both were at the event. They were in the "receiving" line when you first entered the building and then were around the venue throughout the night.

Thank you to John, Pete and the whole team at the DIS and Dreams Unlimited. We had so much fun at the DISApalooza! We have just returned home from our two-week holiday at Disney's Art of Animation and have enjoyed the fun all over again by looking through our photographs and videos. It was amazing how easily 900-1000 people disappeared into Diagon Alley. We got straight onto both rides several times without much of a queue and also enjoyed our encounter with the Knight Bus conductor. The flaming dragon outside Gringotts is impressive during the day, but is even more amazing at night! We also had fun trying the different drinks and flavours of ice cream which we may not have tried if they had not been complimentary on the night.
Thank you again from myself, DH, DD and DD's fiancé.
Keep up the great work :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter