DISApalooza 2015 Official Information Thread

hi! I lost the email from dreams about how the entry and tickets work for disapalooza. I've been to mickeys party where it starts at 7 pm but can enter at 4 pm.

The disapalooza event says 9 pm-midnight. The parks close at 7/8. Will we need to physically leave then return? Staying onsite and have annual passes. Was thinking of going back to HRH for dinner then returning at 9 if that's truly when we get in. And supposedly they will be giving tickets out based on a list of names?

Help! Any info is appreciated!

They will clear the park of day guests before they will let everyone in. You will need to be outside the park to be admitted to the party.

Have fun guys!! Weather looks good, I've said hi to WMKathy..looks like you'll all have a great time!!

Help. I am at the Yacht Club and am registered for the Dreams-arranged transportation. It appears that no buses are being allowed at the Main Entrance due to construction. Will the event bus be picking us up at the temporary Disney bus location at the entrance to the Yacht Club Convention Center? This is stressing me out. I sent e- mails to my Dreams Rep and John, but as I did not get here until later yesterday, they may not have seen them. Suggestions?

Help. I am at the Yacht Club and am registered for the Dreams-arranged transportation. It appears that no buses are being allowed at the Main Entrance due to construction. Will the event bus be picking us up at the temporary Disney bus location at the entrance to the Yacht Club Convention Center? This is stressing me out. I sent e- mails to my Dreams Rep and John, but as I did not get here until later yesterday, they may not have seen them. Suggestions?

No response, I would go to the BC for pickup.

No response, I would go to the BC for pickup.
Just thought of something. I do not know if any event attendees are staying at BC, and therefore I do not know if it is a pick up location. If anyone on this list could confirm that they are staying at the BC and attending the event that would help. Thanks

Just replied to your email.

We will contact the bus company today and see if they know anything about this and what they plan to do instead.

At this point I am going to ask that you no one go to different resort than you signed up for originally. The bus company has a list of every person on each bus. If are at a hotel you didn't sign up for their may not be room for you on that particular bus. Conversely if you are not at the resort where you signed up they will spend time waiting for you and will affect the time the bus gets to the event.

I will post here and email when we know what the plan is for the Yacht Club pick-up.

Just heard from the bus company and they will be picking guests up at the conference center.

Hi All

We are super excited to announce details of DISApalooza 2015!!!

We will open this event up for registrations on Monday 04/20/2015 at 8AM. The sign-up page will be located HERE

Details of the event can be found below and on THIS PAGE.

John

DISAPALOOZA Diagon Alley Party
Sponsored by Dreams Unlimited Travel, Inc
December 05, 2015 (9:00 p.m. - midnight)
Price: $75/person

Event Overview

We will be renting out all of Diagon Alley for the enjoyment of our guests!!!!

Below are the details of what you can expect for this truly one-of-a-kind spectacular event.

ATTRACTIONS

- Diagon Alley
- Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts™
- Hogwarts Express™

ENTERTAINMENT

- DJ
- Ollivanders™ (wand experience)
- The Singing Sorceress: Celestina Warbeck and the Banshees
- Gringotts Money Exchange (interactive character experience)
- One-of-a-kind specialty shops

Food/Drink

Butterbeer™ Served in a souvenir cup a frothy drink, reminiscent of shortbread and butterscotch, served in Hogsmeade™

Specialty Soft Drinks (all you can drink)
Pumpkin Juice
Lemonade
Iced Tea
Apple Cider
Tongue Tying Lemon Squash
Fizzy Orange Juice
Fishy Green Ale
Peachtree Fizzing Tea
Bottled Gillywater

Florean Fortescue's Ice-Cream Parlour All you can eat flavors:
Chocolate Chili
Clotted Cream
Earl Grey & Lavender
Salted Caramel Blondie
Chocolate
Vanilla
Butterbeer

Leaky Cauldron™ - will be open to guests who wish to purchase food at their own expense.

UPDATE 11/07/2015

We will be opening up sign-ups for transportation to/from the event a little later today. You will receive an email with instructions on how/where to sign-up for transportation.

Transportation will ONLY be available to/from a WDW resort hotel and will be $10 per person roundtrip.

Transportation sign-ups will be closing on 11/15/2015 so please sign-up right away. We need to get a full list of everyone taking the transportation to the bus company as quickly as possible. If you don't sign up by 11/15/2015 we will not be able to get you on the transportation no matter how nicely you ask.

If you don't remember if you signed up for transportation, or if you changed your mind out about needing transportation, don't worry - we will be sending everyone who signed up for the event information on how to register for transportation.

A couple of things to keep in mind:

- This event is sold out. We cannot add any more quests.
- Event registration is non-refundable and non-transferable. Please do not ask us to change out names of your guests - we just can't do it
- Event credentials will be distributed at the event (this is true whether you are on the transportation or not). You will need to present the USO employee with your ID and he/she will check you against their list and give you credentials. No member of our team will be at the gates so please make sure you have ID to get your credentials

UPDATE 11/10/2015

There will NOT be a live DISUnplugged show/taping this year during DISApalooza weekend. We ran into too many logistical difficulties this year.

We apologize for any disappointment this may cause.

Dreams Unlimited Travel will be using the money usually spent on a live show (and give- away prizes during a live show) to make a donation to Give Kids the World.

UPDATE 11/16/2015

Transportation sign-ups for this event are now closed.

If you registered for transportation you should have received an email with the subject "DAP 2015 Diagon Alley Event Transportation Confirmed". If you did not get this email please write to DAP@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com and we will look into it further.

IMPORTANT: If you did not receive that email that means your name IS NOT on the list of transportation and you will not be allowed to board the bus.

UPDATE 11/23/2015

The below information has been sent to everyone who has registered for transportation to/from a WDW resort hotel to/from the event via email.

The buses will begin their routes picking up guests at WDW resorts at 8PM. This may or may not be the time they are at your resort depending on their route. They could be there any time between 8PM and 8:30PM, just be ready at 8PM in case yours in one of the first resorts they will stop.

Please be outside of the main entrance of your resort by 8PM. The buses will not be able to wait for late guests.

Buses will have signage in the front window that will say either “Dreams Unlimited Travel” or “DISApalooza” – we’re not sure yet so keep an eye out for both.

Once you arrive at USO all adults in your party will need to show ID to obtain your credentials into the event.

There will be only one bus departure after the event and that will be at midnight. USO employees will be on hand to tell you where to meet the buses after the event.

UPDATE 11/23/2015

Been getting a lot of questions and I wanted to make sure you all had the answers before the party.

- Credentials were not mailed. They will be distributed prior to the event.
- If you are using the Dreams transportation, USO employees will direct you where to go when you exit the bus to get your credentials
- All others - credentials will be distributed at the main entrance to USO between 8:30PM and 9PM the evening of the event.
- Regardless of where you are getting your credentials you will need to show a valid picture ID for each adult in your party to receive your credentials
- Wheelchair and scooter rentals will be available at the front of the park prior/during event if you need one
- Those on the bus may be dropped off in backstage location so if you need a scooter or wheelchair and you are taking the bus you, or someone in your party, will have to get to the front of the park to rent one- USO employees will be on hand to assist
- If you are driving your own car you can park in the regular USO lot - parking fees may apply

- The park will be emptied of all day guests prior to our event (park closes at 8PM that night). Diagon Alley will then be prepped for our event. The speed at which day guests depart the park could impact the official start time of the event, but expect to be walked back around 9PM. There is a slight possibility that if the park is not empty and Diagon Alley is not ready they may walk us to a 'holding area' for a few minutes - but I am being told that they think we will be able to start on time
- There will be an interaction with the Knight Bus prior to entering Diagon Alley
- The podcast team will be waiting for you inside Diagon Alley
- There will be butter beer available and the ice cream shop will be open and complimentary for our event
- Other food locations will be open but they will charge for food
- Two Cash Bars will be open if you want to drink

I think that covers all the questions I've gotten so far.

Hi All

We are super excited to announce details of DISApalooza 2015!!!

We will open this event up for registrations on Monday 04/20/2015 at 8AM. The sign-up page will be located HERE

Details of the event can be found below and on THIS PAGE.

John

DISAPALOOZA Diagon Alley Party
Sponsored by Dreams Unlimited Travel, Inc
December 05, 2015 (9:00 p.m. - midnight)
Price: $75/person

Event Overview

We will be renting out all of Diagon Alley for the enjoyment of our guests!!!!

Below are the details of what you can expect for this truly one-of-a-kind spectacular event.

ATTRACTIONS

- Diagon Alley
- Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts™
- Hogwarts Express™

ENTERTAINMENT

- DJ
- Ollivanders™ (wand experience)
- The Singing Sorceress: Celestina Warbeck and the Banshees
- Gringotts Money Exchange (interactive character experience)
- One-of-a-kind specialty shops

Food/Drink

Butterbeer™ Served in a souvenir cup a frothy drink, reminiscent of shortbread and butterscotch, served in Hogsmeade™

Specialty Soft Drinks (all you can drink)
Pumpkin Juice
Lemonade
Iced Tea
Apple Cider
Tongue Tying Lemon Squash
Fizzy Orange Juice
Fishy Green Ale
Peachtree Fizzing Tea
Bottled Gillywater

Florean Fortescue's Ice-Cream Parlour All you can eat flavors:
Chocolate Chili
Clotted Cream
Earl Grey & Lavender
Salted Caramel Blondie
Chocolate
Vanilla
Butterbeer

Leaky Cauldron™ - will be open to guests who wish to purchase food at their own expense.

UPDATE 11/07/2015

We will be opening up sign-ups for transportation to/from the event a little later today. You will receive an email with instructions on how/where to sign-up for transportation.

Transportation will ONLY be available to/from a WDW resort hotel and will be $10 per person roundtrip.

Transportation sign-ups will be closing on 11/15/2015 so please sign-up right away. We need to get a full list of everyone taking the transportation to the bus company as quickly as possible. If you don't sign up by 11/15/2015 we will not be able to get you on the transportation no matter how nicely you ask.

If you don't remember if you signed up for transportation, or if you changed your mind out about needing transportation, don't worry - we will be sending everyone who signed up for the event information on how to register for transportation.

A couple of things to keep in mind:

- This event is sold out. We cannot add any more quests.
- Event registration is non-refundable and non-transferable. Please do not ask us to change out names of your guests - we just can't do it
- Event credentials will be distributed at the event (this is true whether you are on the transportation or not). You will need to present the USO employee with your ID and he/she will check you against their list and give you credentials. No member of our team will be at the gates so please make sure you have ID to get your credentials

UPDATE 11/10/2015

There will NOT be a live DISUnplugged show/taping this year during DISApalooza weekend. We ran into too many logistical difficulties this year.

We apologize for any disappointment this may cause.

Dreams Unlimited Travel will be using the money usually spent on a live show (and give- away prizes during a live show) to make a donation to Give Kids the World.

UPDATE 11/16/2015

Transportation sign-ups for this event are now closed.

If you registered for transportation you should have received an email with the subject "DAP 2015 Diagon Alley Event Transportation Confirmed". If you did not get this email please write to DAP@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com and we will look into it further.

IMPORTANT: If you did not receive that email that means your name IS NOT on the list of transportation and you will not be allowed to board the bus.

UPDATE 11/23/2015

The below information has been sent to everyone who has registered for transportation to/from a WDW resort hotel to/from the event via email.

The buses will begin their routes picking up guests at WDW resorts at 8PM. This may or may not be the time they are at your resort depending on their route. They could be there any time between 8PM and 8:30PM, just be ready at 8PM in case yours in one of the first resorts they will stop.

Please be outside of the main entrance of your resort by 8PM. The buses will not be able to wait for late guests.

Buses will have signage in the front window that will say either “Dreams Unlimited Travel” or “DISApalooza” – we’re not sure yet so keep an eye out for both.

Once you arrive at USO all adults in your party will need to show ID to obtain your credentials into the event.

There will be only one bus departure after the event and that will be at midnight. USO employees will be on hand to tell you where to meet the buses after the event.

UPDATE 11/23/2015

Been getting a lot of questions and I wanted to make sure you all had the answers before the party.

- Credentials were not mailed. They will be distributed prior to the event.
- If you are using the Dreams transportation, USO employees will direct you where to go when you exit the bus to get your credentials
- All others - credentials will be distributed at the main entrance to USO between 8:30PM and 9PM the evening of the event.
- Regardless of where you are getting your credentials you will need to show a valid picture ID for each adult in your party to receive your credentials
- Wheelchair and scooter rentals will be available at the front of the park prior/during event if you need one
- Those on the bus may be dropped off in backstage location so if you need a scooter or wheelchair and you are taking the bus you, or someone in your party, will have to get to the front of the park to rent one- USO employees will be on hand to assist
- If you are driving your own car you can park in the regular USO lot - parking fees may apply

- The park will be emptied of all day guests prior to our event (park closes at 8PM that night). Diagon Alley will then be prepped for our event. The speed at which day guests depart the park could impact the official start time of the event, but expect to be walked back around 9PM. There is a slight possibility that if the park is not empty and Diagon Alley is not ready they may walk us to a 'holding area' for a few minutes - but I am being told that they think we will be able to start on time
- There will be an interaction with the Knight Bus prior to entering Diagon Alley
- The podcast team will be waiting for you inside Diagon Alley
- There will be butter beer available and the ice cream shop will be open and complimentary for our event
- Other food locations will be open but they will charge for food
- Two Cash Bars will be open if you want to drink

I think that covers all the questions I've gotten so far.

I would like to know if I can bring my daughter (21) to the party do to my wife being sick and not being able to attend. She will have her I'd with here to show that she my daughter. I hope there will be no problem see that I bought these tickets 7 months ago and that time things do happen that we can not control thanks for any help in this matter

I would like to know if I can bring my daughter (21) to the party do to my wife being sick and not being able to attend. She will have her I'd with here to show that she my daughter. I hope there will be no problem see that I bought these tickets 7 months ago and that time things do happen that we can not control thanks for any help in this matter

Registration is non-transferable.

We had to submit an official list to USO months ago.

They will be using that list to check against ID to distribute credentials.

My DS and I were suppose to leave for Orlando yesterday for a long weekend to attend DISApalooza and MVMCP. Sadly, we had to cancel because of last minute school conflicts for my DS. (really....what English teacher gives a kid a research project for the weekend of DISApalooza. I hate when school gets in the way of my fun) ;) I was so looking forward to my first DIS event, meeting some fellow Diser's and possibly some of the Podcast team....also first visit to Diagon Alley. I am so disappointed. :guilty: I hope everyone has a fabulous time!! Hopefully it will be so successful they will do it again!!!

This will be my first time at Universal since 2006 or 2007! I am staying at cabana bay.... At Epcot today because EO is about to close....

Stuck for an hour at Hollywood studios. On our way now. Hope we make the bus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter