DISApalooza 2015 Official Information Thread

We are at Riverside, will the bus be picking up at the front entrance or around the disney bus stops?

Back at the poly now. Waiting at the main entrance. Hope we
did not miss the bus!

How long does it take to get there from Disney, just in case our bus doesn't show... Getting nervous. ...never mind just a few minutes late but on our way.

Last edited:

I would also like to add my voice to the chorus of thanks you to the Dreams team for organizing such a spectacular event.

Unexpected joy of the night was watching the totals on the food/beverage POS go up as the night dragged on.

Now that I'm home, I wanted to send a huge Thank you to the Podcast Team/ Dreams Unlimited Travel for this event. It was wonderful meeting the team, everyone was so gracious and seemed to be having fun.

I was a bit nervous being solo but it worked out fine - I loved chatting with so many Dis folks and had a fantastic time! Thanks so much for DISApalooza!

Did Pete and John appear at the event? I didn't see them, but I was too busy running around and having fun. :)

To the Podcast Team / Dream Unlimited Team ~ Thank you for hosting such a wonderful event. My DH and I had a blast. Everything about the event went flawlessly. We may have been a little too giddy of fans getting to meet the Podcast Team in person. We were the ones secretly pointing out the team as we saw you throughout the event. We went through the receiving line to meet most of and hopefully didn't make a fool of ourselves...I can't even remember what I said to most of you. It was strange because we feel like we know you like old friends yet you don't know us. We hope to be able to attend other events you host in the future. Thank you for all you do..not just these events. You can't imagine the joy and light you bring to people. THANK YOU!!!

Butterbeer, both hot and cold, were complimentary.

Only alcohol and Coke products had to be paid.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter