DISappearing Peeps...A fastpass to THIN! Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 More days I get to see the mouse for the Day!!! Cant wait. I'm down this week one pound!

Have a fantasmic time! Do you want me to wait to send the next scrapbok to you until after you get back, or should I send it out Monday? It's all ready to go!

Okay... long story. During Christmas break DD19 likes to make a donation to the local no-kill animal shelter and this year we had a bleach mishap and I ruined some of my school pants. Tried on some 4X that didn't look good, had to get the 5X :scared1: OUCH! On the way to checkout, I spotted some with a different band at the top that I like better, so I switched. The 5X I got home with were a little bigger than the other style, so I REALLY should have gotten 4X, but 5X was "okay". Needless to say, those 5X have been retired... was having to fold and pin them in two places to make them fit. All the 4X in my closet are really sagging... the 3X are a bit big... and I've recently bought 2X pants and capris (all in beautiful black of course, so versatile).:cool2: I've also bought some really cute, bright colorful shirts at Lane Bryant that look fabo with the new pants as I workout. Digging old stuff out of the closet from a 40 lb loss a couple of years ago. Had to buy some DARLING Tommy Hilfiger shoes that tie around the ankle for this long pair of pants that now fit again. Buttoning shirts that I've NEVER worn without them being open with a tank underneath. And I bought some pretty pink panties to go with my pretty pink bras 'cuz all my old panties were sagging comically. So, yes ma'am! I HAVE been treating myself! :thumbsup2

And the stall... last time I stalled right before breaking 300 lbs. This time I slowed down right before breaking 40 lbs lost. And when I get to to 279, I will be my lowest weight in (according to my best calculations) 18 years!

Where's the ribbon! I wanna see the new ribbon!!!! You Go girls!
DENECARTER ROCKS! WAY TO GO YOU ARE AN INSPIRATION!!!!

Dene - you are an inspiration! Congrats on the new clothes. I have some I have hung on to that I hope to get back in soon!

Fidge - Congrats on new ribbon!!!!

:scared1: Please pray for me--It is Disciple Now weekend and I have 13 teenage girls in my houe all weekend :scared1: There is already girl drama going on--what fun. I will check in tomorrow when I can.

This sounds like fun!!! I still have a couple of girls from our Jr. High all nighter.

Welcome ObsessedMouse,I'm gonna call you OM for short kay!!! Hope you find the love and support you need here...

ATTENTION Ladies and ThreaddudeS I had a first tonight, I did the unthinkable, I crossed a boundary...I ventured into the land of buffness freeweights at the gym BOOYAH I felt empowered, I was hot! I was rocking, my arms were burning, and I was lifting the same amount a dude was lifting...albeit just bicep curls but I am getting some real strength to my arms...I went because DH was doin his thang over there...(otherwise I'da chickened out...) anyhoo! I am excited I was really good today!!!

Harley, I am so impressed! I am still not brave enough to do a gym! Let us know about any magic pills!

:woohoo: I promised someone I was going to exercise tonight and despite putting it off until almost 10 I did 25 minutes on the bike - sort of a warm-up and twenty minutes on the treadmill. Don't ask me why I waited?! But I will say if I hadn't told "y'all" I was going to exercise I wouldn't have gotten up and done it. I've put it off and then not exercised too many times to think tonight would have been any different.

Watching old Oscar winners on TCM tonight - The Greatest Show on Earth, An American in Paris, Gigi...

:goodvibes Has anybody seen the Orlando commercial where a parent and child are at WDW (and other tourist attractions) and after the first ride the parents "a kid again" and you don't see the parent again until you see them in a reflection toward the end of the commercial? I just love it - kind of what it's all about.

ps - got my travel planning video in the mail today - haven't watched it all yet. Have to call and make ADRs - I think some people would be despairing that I haven't already made them all. :confused3 :rolleyes1

When are you going to Disney?

I didn't lose any weight this week. I actually gained a couple of ounces.

I want to thank everyone that prayed for our family and our very sick aunt. She passed away Thurs. at 3 p.m. Please continue to remember us. The next two days will be very difficult.

You and your family will be in my prayers.

I went to see Music and Lyrics tonight with dh. It was so good, I love Hugh Grant!!:love: He could read the grocery adds and I'd be spell bound. Anywho, I was really good, resisted the popcorn dh was devouring and had 2 handfulls of raisinets, they're fruit.... This was a first for me to not eat the popcorn, but I was strong!popcorn:: And I think I'm the official thread killer, I always seem to be the only one around.:sad2:

I loved that movie!! Hugh Grant is great!

Here's a few more booty shakin' selections:

Push It by Salt N Peppa
When Worlds Collide by Powerman 5000
Boot Scoot Boogie by Brooks and Dunn
Do Right by Jimmy's Chicken Shack
Comfort Eagle by Cake
Hey Mama by the Black Eyed Peas
Will2K by Will Smith

I found these when I was looking for music for my hubby's 30th b-day (tres de Mayo):

All by Sandy y Papo
La Chica Sexy
Es Hora de Bailar
La Fiesta
and they have a version of I like to move it called Mi gusta mueva, I think.

You know I can't help but notice how much food you got on this list!!!:rotfl: Salt Pepa, Chicken Shack, Cake, Black eyed peas?? hmm food for thougt!!!:lmao:

Melinda - please thank DD for me she made my day! I have DS buddy over with him the poor thing had no snow gear and picked him up snow pants, boots gloves etc. I took DS and his buddy to the snow carving show and DH went to after all was done foods and admission iot was 75 dollars nto to mention how much I spent to get DS buddy some snow gear. I did not mind one bit but I did mind when DS got very angry that I did not have another 60 dollars for the boys to go snow tubing or send them skiing. I explained I would tkae him and his buddy next Friday night when I get paid but sadly that did not make him one bit happier.

Little does he know I also sent out a check for 500 towards our trip and will be doing nothing short of ebaying my kidney to pay off the rest of the trip! I just feel like kaka when he gets angry that I can not afford to do all the things he would like to. Now they are outside playing had I not paid for the snow show we would have had enough to go tubing, sadly the show was very lame and you now that is all my fault now! I am such a lame Mom!

Little does he know I also sent out a check for 500 towards our trip and will be doing nothing short of ebaying my kidney to pay off the rest of the trip!
“How sharper than a serpent’s tooth it is
to have a thankless child” This quote from King Lear was on the wall at the solo competition this morning. I read it several times and thought....how true! Maybe when they get older they'll appreciate all we've done. At least I hope so. By the way...I think you're a fabulous mom! :hug:

AnnNan;17197622 :goodvibes Has anybody seen the Orlando commercial where a parent and child are at WDW (and other tourist attractions) and after the first ride the parents "a kid again" and you don't see the parent again until you see them in a reflection toward the end of the commercial? I just love it - kind of what it's all about. ps - got my travel planning video in the mail today - haven't watched it all yet. Have to call and make ADRs - I think some people would be despairing that I haven't already made them all. :confused3 :rolleyes1[/QUOTE said:
I absolutely :love: that commercial! It totally explains how I feel at Disney!!!princess:

What are you saying about English men? :confused3

Well my Rosacea is really clearing up thanks to the antibiotics and I can finally look in the mirror without crying, so I'm so happy. I need to stop eating as much rubbish the trouble is it's a vicious circle you feel yucky so you eat to cheer up then you feel yucky again! I need this weather to get a bit better so I can get out and exercise more, I hate the gym, been there done that.

English men are just HOT!!!! :woohoo: I love that accent!
Glad the Rosacea is clearing up for you. DH is on cream for his and that seems to work well. The antibiotics I got from the dermatologist made me very sick to my stomach, so I stopped taking them. It was bad! :sick:

Just got my hair trimmed, now to color it!! I really love the ION color!! It lasts and lasts, and doesnt turn on me!! :thumbsup2

What is ION color and where do you get it? I'd like to find something that doesn't fade so fast.

Melinda - please thank DD for me she made my day! I have DS buddy over with him the poor thing had no snow gear and picked him up snow pants, boots gloves etc. I took DS and his buddy to the snow carving show and DH went to after all was done foods and admission iot was 75 dollars nto to mention how much I spent to get DS buddy some snow gear. I did not mind one bit but I did mind when DS got very angry that I did not have another 60 dollars for the boys to go snow tubing or send them skiing. I explained I would tkae him and his buddy next Friday night when I get paid but sadly that did not make him one bit happier.

Little does he know I also sent out a check for 500 towards our trip and will be doing nothing short of ebaying my kidney to pay off the rest of the trip! I just feel like kaka when he gets angry that I can not afford to do all the things he would like to. Now they are outside playing had I not paid for the snow show we would have had enough to go tubing, sadly the show was very lame and you now that is all my fault now! I am such a lame Mom!

So, close to $100 for the day and he wasn't happy with that? Why do our kids think they should get everything they want? You are a fantabulous Mom and don't let him tell you otherwise!!!

to have a thankless child” This quote from King Lear was on the wall at the solo competition this morning. I read it several times and thought....how true! Maybe when they get older they'll appreciate all we've done. At least I hope so. By the way...I think you're a fabulous mom! :hug:

Great Quote!! How did DD do at the comeptition?

Happy Saturday everyone! Just posting quickly to say hello. I'm having a most wonderful day with my niece and nephew. My mom and I went up to their soccer game this morning and then brought them back here. Went to the local pool/water park, but the water was FREEZING! Still I'm sure I got some exercise in :thumbsup2 The dog is loving that they are here :cloud9: . Then tomorrow we are meeting DB and DSIL at the Morikarmi Museum, a Japanese museum and botanial gardens. Fun Fun. :cutie:

Dene - you ROCK! That is amazing progress! Wooo hooooty! :woohoo:

Later Peeps! :flower3:

Having a totally lazy day! Still haven't even gotten dressed! Sad, I know!

Fidge, you are the bestest mom!!! I can totally relate! We had a few of these moments on our Disney trip. I reduced both of them to tears at one point for being ungrateful.

Bestest, sexiest English accent - Sean Connery!!!!

We are watching the Prestige for the second time. It is a great movie!

I love it!!

and I have to give one more

WOOHOOTY to Dene!! :cool1:

How did DD do at the comeptition?
Her voice was beautiful but she forgot some of the words towards the end. She went back to her seat and started to cry. Then a couple more kids did their songs and forgot their words too. So all was well by the time it was over and we were home by 10:30 am. I guess she will get her scores on Monday at school. Thanks for asking. :)

Songs I want to get - mellow mostly -

Alabama - Angels Among Us
Micahael Crawford - On Eagles Wings
Bette Midler - The Rose and Wind Beneath my Wings
Rascal Flatts - Bless the Broken Road
Reba McEntire - If I'd Only Known
Sara Brighton - Wishing You were Somehow Here Again
from Andrew Lloyd Weber -
Amigos Para Siempre (Friends for Life)
Love Changes Everything
Memory
Any Dream Will Do
Everything's Alright
Close Every Door
The First Man You Remember

and Some move over I've gotta Dance:

Gretchen Wilson - Redneck Woman
Aretha Franklin - R - E-S-P-E-C-T
JoDee Macina - My Give a Damn's Busted
The Judd's - Girls Night Out,
" " - Rocken w/ the Rhythm of the Rain, I know where I"m Goin
Cher - If I could Turn Back Time
Shania Twain - Up, I feel Like a Woman
Martina McBride Happy GIrl and This one's for the Gilrs
Alabama - Song of the South, Take me down, Mountain Music, and If you're Gonna Play in Texas
forgot the Beach Boys - and Barry Manilow CopaCapana...well some I already had, but wanted to share with y'all!!
(some of these songs I have and some have been on my wish list for 3 years!!)

You know I can't help but notice how much food you got on this list!!!:rotfl: Salt Pepa, Chicken Shack, Cake, Black eyed peas?? hmm food for thougt!!!:lmao:

OMG!!! :scared1: I didn't even notice...well except Cake, mmmm cake!

Ann - May 20 is right around the corner is Disney time! You had better get on making ADRs. I was reading somewhere that LeCellier was booked 177 days out!:scared1: Where do ya'll plan to eat? Where are you staying? I love to live vicarously through other people's trips!

Wow!! I leave for Disney in 2 weeks. I can't believe it--we so need the break. Stacey--just so you know we go back to school on August 7th--teachers go back August 1 :headache: We also get a fall break :cool1:

The kids are gone to a concert so me and my kids are just hanging out till they get back. I have a killer headache--it is amazing how much perfume girls put on--it just kills my head.

Must go take care of Joshua--he is not feeling well.

Heather, I hope Joshua feels better. We got a copy of Lamar's schedule for next year. Wow - you go back August 1?!

Thanks all for those sweet validations! It was very kind of you! They are upstairs watching Barnyard, its pretty funny! I did fall from grace, I made some hot chocolate you know the one from scratch yumm with freshly made whipped cream and OREOS?? OMG I could not help myself, also had mashed potatoes with my dinner and yup I do eat something very gross...the skin off meat, yup fresh crsipy fat ! I was feeling a bit down and guess I gave in!

I think I will have to exercise 2X to my CD tomorow!

ANyway I just wnated to say thanks and rather than fill my face I should have hung out on here till my mind cleared!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter