DISappearing Peeps...A fastpass to THIN! Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to a new week peeps!!

I am human once again after my bout with the flu. If nothing else, I lost 7 lbs so that is something to show for all the misety :thumbsup2 I am sure as soon as I eat something besides crackers and toaast I will gain it all back but I will enjoy it for the moment.

And, it is official I have resevations at SSR from 30 Nov to 7 Dec 2008:cheer2: I got myself a handy passporter and I am in full OCD planning mode. My 3 year old is already asking me when are we going. It is going to be a long 10 months :scared:

So I was with my oldest in the bathroom because he likes the support :confused3 and asked me to tell him a story. I tried to give him a book to "read" but he said, "No mommy, your butt is big, if I let go I will fall in".:lmao: Out of the mouths of babes...

Food for the day:
Breakfast: wasn't up for it today
Lunch: Soup with crackers
snack: apple
Dinner: probably more soup? (I still don't trust my stomach)
Gym: taking it easy with 30 min on the stair climber, 20 on the bike, some leg work At least that is the plan.

I'M BAAAACCCKKK!!!!​

We did it!!! :cool1: :yay: :banana: :cheer2: I don't know if Sandy reported it or not, but DD and I finished the 5K in 58:30 minutes. The timer said 1:00:30 when we crossed the finish line, but I forgot that it took us a little over 2 minutes just to GET to the start line. :headache: DD did great! She couldn't run much because I made her drink a little water before (note - you are to never change your routine before a race), and it made her stomach a little upset. (probably from all the sloshing;) ) Anyway, once we got to mile 1 and realized that there were still ALOT of people behind us, and that they couldn't really sweep anybody, we just enjoyed ourselves and walked the whole time. It was a great experience for both of us.

I won't have much time to spend on here today because I have lots of :laundy: and other RL things to do.

Oh, I got on the scales and I LOST weight at Disney! I won't report numbers until Friday, but I am excited! :cheer2: :cheer2:

YAY!!!! So happy for you! You are "a-freakin'-mazing"!!!!

Don't you just love post Disney laundry-mountains?

Tell your dd we're super proud of her too!

Punkin I talked to my cousin yesterday and he said it was way too crowded for him. He said the waits to get onto rides were like 2 hours and people were pushing him in line:eek: Then I talked to his wife and she said that if you weren't in the parks by 12 you couldn't get in at all for that day.

:eek: no, thank you! we've decided to go for a long weekend at the beginning of december instead.

I'M BAAAACCCKKK!!!!​

We did it!!! :cool1: :yay: :banana: :cheer2:

WAY TO GO, ALLIE!!!!!!! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

And, it is official I have resevations at SSR from 30 Nov to 7 Dec 2008:cheer2:

AWESOME! we're going in december, too, but just for a long weekend. we'll be arriving december 4th. :santa:

Hi everyone!:goodvibes
Sandy,LOVED hearing about the race!:cheer2: Picture is great too.

Allie,thanks for checking in and can't wait to hear all about it.:hug:

Dragonfly,great to see ya here!:thumbsup2

To the rest:hug: I gotta go.I am having a tooth surgically removed at 3:30pm.I broke it on Christmas and I need it out but I am terrified.:guilty:

Have a good day!:grouphug:

Wendy (UM) hope you are feeling better today!:sick:

GOOD MORNING!

Quickie post. Gotta get going.

Snowwite.....Welcome back, sweetie! Wendy's right...this is your year! Ooo.....Scottish man, huh?
Thanks! I have missed you gals. Yes, a Scottish man lol. Am I crazy or what? The divorce is not even final yet (but should be before I go-even tho the ink may be wet). My friend died suddenly and another is sick now.It has made me think more about living in the moment because you just never know. I hug people more, say I love you more and laugh more and I am way more spontaneous.

Happy Monday Peepers :)
Its a snowy one here in MA!!
Hi there I am also in MA. We got about 8 inches total. How much fluffy stuff did you get? I got to test out the 4 wheel drive on my Rav4 and the antilock brakes. Way more fun on test track when you know you are not really going to crash!

:woohoo: :banana: :cool1: way to go!! woohoo!

To the rest:hug: I gotta go.I am having a tooth surgically removed at 3:30pm.I broke it on Christmas and I need it out but I am terrified.:guilty:
:hug: Hope it all went well. Take it easy!

I'M BAAAACCCKKK!!!!​

Congrats to you and your DD. :thumbsup2

I tried to give him a book to "read" but he said, "No mommy, your butt is big, if I let go I will fall in".:lmao: Out of the mouths of babes...

Don't you just love their honesty.

To the rest:hug: I gotta go.I am having a tooth surgically removed at 3:30pm.I broke it on Christmas and I need it out but I am terrified.:guilty: Have a good day!:grouphug:

Hope the tooth surgery goes well, or went well I should say because it's after the fact.

Laura

:eek: no, thank you! we've decided to go for a long weekend at the beginning of december instead.
I am so excited for you to be going in December!!! You will love all the holiday madness!!!

Thanks! I have missed you gals. Yes, a Scottish man lol. Am I crazy or what? The divorce is not even final yet (but should be before I go-even tho the ink may be wet). My friend died suddenly and another is sick now.It has made me think more about living in the moment because you just never know. I hug people more, say I love you more and laugh more and I am way more spontaneous.

Hi there I am also in MA. We got about 8 inches total. How much fluffy stuff did you get? I got to test out the 4 wheel drive on my Rav4 and the antilock brakes. Way more fun on test track when you know you are not really going to crash!

:woohoo: :banana: :cool1: way to go!! woohoo!

:hug: Hope it all went well. Take it easy!
First of all...Scottish men are the hottest of all, in my opinion..it must be the accent. My boyfriend is of Scottish heritage, but darn it all...no one in his family has the accent..booo !!!:lmao:

We got about 5" of the fluffy stuff here..not too bad..i didn't get to work until noon...the boss's request..go figure! :) I have to say it was beyond beautiful driving in..no one was on the roads and the trees were shining like crystal arms..quite pretty :goodvibes

I am so excited for you to be going in December!!! You will love all the holiday madness!!!

First of all...Scottish men are the hottest of all, in my opinion..it must be the accent. My boyfriend is of Scottish heritage, but darn it all...no one in his family has the accent..booo !!!:lmao:

We got about 5" of the fluffy stuff here..not too bad..i didn't get to work until noon...the boss's request..go figure! :) I have to say it was beyond beautiful driving in..no one was on the roads and the trees were shining like crystal arms..quite pretty :goodvibes

I do love to look at the snow and ice.....on everything except the roads!:scared1:

I was doing so good with my diet.I had a yogurt,orange and coffee for bfst,ww cookie snack and ww frozen meal lunch but then I was picking my son up something at mcdonalds and somehow a cheeseburger and fries ended up following me home. I have martial arts tomorrow night and need to work off a lot of extra calories!Pooh!:eek:

Hey there peeps! I have been MIA for a few weeks again, very busy around here. Just checking in to say hi and let you all know I am still here. Going to try to catch up soonish :goodvibes

Not much new here to report. Still pregnant. I stopped watching my daycare kiddos this week and stopped teaching dance too. My blood pressure, which is normally on the low side of normal even pregnant, was slightly elevated at my Dr visit last week. They also sent me to see a cardiologist as a precaution (I was feeling my heart race and having palpitations the past 2 weeks) but I checked out all OK. (got to see a sonogram of my heart though and that was pretty cool!) As a precaution I have to take it easy though. One day so far, and I was bored to tears. My c-section is set for Feb 20th, so not too much longer to go!

Hope everyone had a good Holiday!! Anyone want to give me the short version of what I have missed the past 3-ish weeks?

just a flyby....i'm swamped with work. which is a good thing because i need the money.....

WE'RE GOING BACK TO DISNEY WORLD IN DECEMBER!!!!! :banana:

we reserved the condo today. i'll fill you guys in all the details later.

we bought tickets to the lion king musical in atlanta on april 6th....can't wait!

oh, and i had a really good snack tonight. i got some of that laughing cow cheese in french onion flavor and put it on a few wheat thins reduced fat crackers. sooooo good! and the cheese is only 35 calories and very tasty and creamy! the calorie count goes up with the crackers, so you just have to portion them. :thumbsup2

snowwite - i mean to tell you - if you haven't seen P.S. i love you, you should. the main guy in it is scottish and he's HOT. although it's very sad....you've been warned!

ON NATIONAL TV wearing an unflattering sports bra with their "sisters" headlights crooked :eek: (I hope I'm not the only one who notices skeewampus headlights!!!!)

Hey there peeps! I have been MIA for a few weeks again, very busy around here. Just checking in to say hi and let you all know I am still here. Going to try to catch up soonish :goodvibes
good to see you. Stay healthy!

Our weekend retreat went well. I ate too much but also did a lot of hiking. The weather was beautiful. I did a Kaiser survey on health and nutrition last night, and printed out the results. I haven't had a chance to read it all, but it did encourage me and make me do some soul searching. It said all I "need" to lose to be healthy is 6 lbs, so that's doable. It also asked about what is keeping me from losing the weight, and i looked at how many excuses I make. I think Kat was the one talking about black/white dieting, and I'm the same. Why does a handful of M & Ms have to be followed by ice cream, tortilla chips, and oversized servings of everything? I need to learn that one little slip doesn't have to turn into a binge-fest. And today, I worked on this; if I am tired (especially at work after the kids leave) I am entitled to sit down and relax for a few minutes without eating. Sometimes I eat as an excuse to rest. So today I put on some music, just sat down and relaxed for a few minutes, then got back to work. No junk food necessary. It worked fine.

oh, and i had a really good snack tonight. i got some of that laughing cow cheese in french onion flavor and put it on a few wheat thins reduced fat crackers. sooooo good! and the cheese is only 35 calories and very tasty and creamy! the calorie count goes up with the crackers, so you just have to portion them. :thumbsup2

snowwite - i mean to tell you - if you haven't seen P.S. i love you, you should. the main guy in it is scottish and he's HOT. although it's very sad....you've been warned!

I booked a surprise trip to WDW for Feb for my son's 16th birthday(which is in June) I am so excited:banana: :banana: I would love to do Dec some time and see the park decorated.
Ooh didnt know laughing cow had flavors now.Sounds yummy!
I saw PS I love you and Atonement.I am a glutton for punishment.Funny thing is my Scottish friend though handsome and sweet thinks he is ugly. I laughed out loud when I read it. I guess humble is better than concieted though.I was so worried about what people might think.But when I told my dad I was going and all he did was ask if I needed any money.I am just a little worried that we will get a long in real life as great as we do online and then what? He still lives so far away.But I gotta go. It might be the time of my life! It sure gives me motivation to lose weight!

Not much new here to report. Still pregnant. I stopped watching my daycare kiddos this week and stopped teaching dance too. My blood pressure, which is normally on the low side of normal even pregnant, was slightly elevated at my Dr visit last week. They also sent me to see a cardiologist as a precaution (I was feeling my heart race and having palpitations the past 2 weeks) but I checked out all OK. (got to see a sonogram of my heart though and that was pretty cool!) As a precaution I have to take it easy though. One day so far, and I was bored to tears. My c-section is set for Feb 20th, so not too much longer to go!

QUOTE]

Glad to hear all is well and that the baby will be here before you know it! I will be visiting Mickey when you deliver so I will have to say hello for you both.

Good Morning!

Snowing here in Buffalo, so I'll get some exercise this morning shoveling. I am hoping for 30 min of shoveling as I need to exercise for 30 min today to reach my goal! :lmao:

Dance...good to see you back! Enjoy the down time the next few weeks, as it will be quite busy when the baby comes! :cutie:

Wendy..Someone quoted you regarding "lopsided girls". :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc Not sure where the rest of the quote is, or who you are talking about, but I wanted to say I notice that kind of thing too. How can you NOT?!? :confused3

Snowwite...Surprise trips are great!!! Enjoy it!!! :hippie:

Off to finish breakfast, then go shovel! :banana:

Hope everyone had a good Holiday!! Anyone want to give me the short version of what I have missed the past 3-ish weeks?

Dance good to see you on again. Please take care of yourself and do not do to much!!!! Keep us updated.

just a flyby....i'm swamped with work. which is a good thing because i need the money.....

we reserved the condo today. i'll fill you guys in all the details later.

we bought tickets to the lion king musical in atlanta on april 6th....can't wait!

We will be there the same time!

Guess what I did? This is so sneaky on my part, but I couldn't help myself. There's a bunch of talk on my November 2008 A long time to Wait Thread about split stays.

So, I did some looking, and before I knew what was happening I had a CM on the phone taking the last 2 nights of our stay off of POR and adding them to the Contemporary.

My kids and I are emmersing ourselves in our last disney vacation videos. I almost know them by heart. Malorie loves watching herself as a "baby". She just bursts out everytime she sees herself with a pacifier.

I just finished TWILIGHT last night and am opening NEW MOON sometime today. Wow, I just couldn't put the book down last night. It was after midnight when I went to bed. 5am came very fast!

Still going strong with the diet thanks to me PEEPS. I started adding very healthy carbs today. Just one piece of 100% whole wheat bread. Later I will have an apple. Didn't realize how nice it was to have an apple.

If you read that article about water, it's true about how you slow down in the peeing department. I think why am I not peeing alot am I drinking enough water. I count, yes I had 10ish so I'm doing good.

Just hang in there with the water. I used to hate it. It just became a part of me. A good habit I kept from all the practice diets.

I am human once again after my bout with the flu. If nothing else, I lost 7 lbs so that is something to show for all the misety :thumbsup2 I am sure as soon as I eat something besides crackers and toaast I will gain it all back but I will enjoy it for the moment.

And, it is official I have resevations at SSR from 30 Nov to 7 Dec 2008:cheer2: I got myself a handy passporter and I am in full OCD planning mode. My 3 year old is already asking me when are we going. It is going to be a long 10 months :scared:

So I was with my oldest in the bathroom because he likes the support :confused3 and asked me to tell him a story. I tried to give him a book to "read" but he said, "No mommy, your butt is big, if I let go I will fall in".:lmao: Out of the mouths of babes...

Food for the day:
Breakfast: wasn't up for it today
Lunch: Soup with crackers
snack: apple
Dinner: probably more soup? (I still don't trust my stomach)
Gym: taking it easy with 30 min on the stair climber, 20 on the bike, some leg work At least that is the plan.

Glad you are feeling better. Son #2 has been home with a fever the last 2 days, but it started late Friday. I think it finally broke.

You should check out our November long time to wait in the trip planning forums. We are discussing an Illuminations cruise.

I'M BAAAACCCKKK!!!!​

We did it!!! :cool1: :yay: :banana: :cheer2: I don't know if Sandy reported it or not, but DD and I finished the 5K in 58:30 minutes. The timer said 1:00:30 when we crossed the finish line, but I forgot that it took us a little over 2 minutes just to GET to the start line. :headache: DD did great! She couldn't run much because I made her drink a little water before (note - you are to never change your routine before a race), and it made her stomach a little upset. (probably from all the sloshing;) ) Anyway, once we got to mile 1 and realized that there were still ALOT of people behind us, and that they couldn't really sweep anybody, we just enjoyed ourselves and walked the whole time. It was a great experience for both of us.

I won't have much time to spend on here today because I have lots of :laundy: and other RL things to do.

Oh, I got on the scales and I LOST weight at Disney! I won't report numbers until Friday, but I am excited! :cheer2: :cheer2:

Congratulations Allie. You must of had so much fun with your DD!

40 ounces of water down so far. omly another 40 to go. Monica I missed the water information. Will you repost?

We will be there the same time!

Guess what I did? This is so sneaky on my part, but I couldn't help myself. There's a bunch of talk on my November 2008 A long time to Wait Thread about split stays.

So, I did some looking, and before I knew what was happening I had a CM on the phone taking the last 2 nights of our stay off of POR and adding them to the Contemporary.

My kids and I are emmersing ourselves in our last disney vacation videos. I almost know them by heart. Malorie loves watching herself as a "baby". She just bursts out everytime she sees herself with a pacifier.

I just finished TWILIGHT last night and am opening NEW MOON sometime today. Wow, I just couldn't put the book down last night. It was after midnight when I went to bed. 5am came very fast!

Still going strong with the diet thanks to me PEEPS. I started adding very healthy carbs today. Just one piece of 100% whole wheat bread. Later I will have an apple. Didn't realize how nice it was to have an apple.

If you read that article about water, it's true about how you slow down in the peeing department. I think why am I not peeing alot am I drinking enough water. I count, yes I had 10ish so I'm doing good.

Just hang in there with the water. I used to hate it. It just became a part of me. A good habit I kept from all the practice diets.

I never saw the water article...doh! I meant to, but didn't.

I'm dipping whole grain crackers into my tuna salad. 4 precious crackers!

I don't have any other non-vegetable carbs yet.

I'm worried about BREAD. I feel like I might lose control. I like bread too much and never eat just one. Like one wouldn't be enough!

I'm off to the store to gather more diet friendly grub.

Bonnie, funny I was looking for something to support what my sister told me yesterday how we eliminate fat and she said it was from all the peeing we do from drinking water. Not sure. I'm sure it's a combination of several things.

I did find this great article about drinking water. Chug a lug everyone!

water article-good read

I was looking back for this and I don't know how I missed all those pictures.

Dawn and Misty you guys look so wonderful. I'm still waiting to "see" a difference. It will take at least 30 pounds for me. And DH, even if he did notice he'll never say anything.

Quick post to say "HI" and to let you know I am still around. Without being able to DIS at work, I am not getting here as much! DARN!!!

Hi DO!! I hope you are doing well. I would never get here if I couldn't DIS at work.

I'M BAAAACCCKKK!!!!​

CONGRATULATIONS!! I am so glad it was such a great experience for you and your daughter. You make me really want to do it next year.

Tiny little update on me~ I didn't do so well of Friday, points were off the charts again. I did much better yesterday though. It's DS's b-day today and he wants to go to Macaroni Grill. I looked up points this morning and :scared1: :eek: :scared1: Most entrees are 20 or more pts!!!!!! I have a plan and I'm going to stick to it. There is a Skinny Chicken meal that is 6 pts paired with a salad it's 9 pts. If I am careful with my choices between now and then, I'll be just fine.

We went to visit with friends last night (or new Sat pm routine) and we talked about our upcoming Ren Faire. (Upcoming in Oct, we are on the planning commitee.) They decided to have some advertising in our program this year and a small ad is really cheap so I'm going to try my best to get my jewelry done and get a website set up so I can put in an ad and make a bit more $$. I also get to work to try to solicit another local organization to sponsor an area of the fair. We had a great idea but ran into a bit of a snag with it (way too much $$ for us right now) so if I can pull this off it'll be a really cool thing! Our idea was a fairy garden in the middle of the faire, a quiet place for people to rest and relax but the nurseries we talked to would only let us rent the plants for 70% of the retail value.

Back to DS's b-day, he wants to be a chef when he grows up and he asked for baking pans for his b-day so he can bake his own two layer cake. He was going to make a boxed cake but I am surprising him with a baking lesson. :goodvibes

Don't sweat the Macaroni Grill meal. Unfortunately, sometimes it is unavoidable. I am always amazed by how many calories are in restaurant meals. What do they cook the stuff in??

I love the Ren Faire!! I am looking forward to taking my kids this year. I always treat myself to a unique piece of jewlery when I go. How is a rental at 70% the retail price a deal..:confused3 That is ridiculously expensive.

How old is your DS? He is going to love his gift!! What a great idea.

As we speak, I'm curled up in bed dying with a cold and slight fever so I can't get anyone up and moving today. My TM is just sitting there today too (and yesterday). I don't have DISH network any more and there's nothing on TV right now. POOH!

Are you feeling better yet? You need a new vampire series to keep you occupied.;)

My son is addicted to this he has 1,2, and 3. He now wants rock band. He can have it when he pays for it :rotfl2:

I told my hubby the same thing when he said he wanted a PS3 :lmao:

DH and I went to Applebee's for lunch, and I was sooo tempted to cheat. I really wanted the Asian Chicken salad! But the dressing has sugar in it, and there are crispy noodles and the chicken has breading on it. (I am on Atkins). But I finally forced myself to order a steak with bleu cheese and bacon on it, and veggies. I'm happy I did. Mine came with a little dessert, but I gave it to DH.

Good job choosing well :thumbsup2 . I am addicted to Bleu cheese and have a recipe for it that I love. It is one of my splurge foods.

I did go 1/2 mile on the TM today, but it's not enough. I need do at least a mile everyday, should be more. I'm going to have to start challenging myself more. I'm already doing a 15 min mile, I just have to go the whole mile. That'll be my goal for the early part of the week. I want to walk the entire distance from my house to the mouse this year. I did the math and need to do 3 miles a day. I'm already behind a lot.

What a great motivator; running to the mouse from your house. I will have to do the math. A 15 min mile is really good especially just starting out.

* Update: my terrific new boss said that the roads were bad and the lot wasn't plowed at work yet, so i can just work from home this morning and see if it gets better by noon, then i can come in...how cool is he!

:thumbsup2 Great boss!! WE do not get snow days EVER. I hope you enjoyed your "free" day.

I am sorry to read that you are having some difficulties. Thankfully, it sounds like all is well. I am so excited for you! A new baby! I miss the teeny, tiny stage. Do you know if you are having a boy or girl?

WDW in December...ME TOO!!

You are going to love the "Lion King". We were blown away.

Have you tried the laughing cow ice cream? It is good stuff! If I remember correctly, only 90 calories to boot.

Good for you!!! Have you ever stayed at the Contemporary before? We ended up renting DVC points for our trip during the same time and are now staying at the SSR. However, my DIL's decided to stay in the Tower at the Contemporary so maybe we will get to see you there. I will definitly check out the trip planning mode. I am trying to convince my DH that he wants to take me and his parents on the Illuminations cruise for my birthday and their anniversary, both of which are on the 5th. Two birds with one stone logic and all.

I suspect that you won't get any sleep tonight either since you just started "New Moon". You will have to et me know what you think. I liked the first one better though "New Moon" is still excellent.

BTW, you are doing such a great job sticking to your plan. Way to go!!:cheer2: Now that I am horizontal again I want to get back on my running plan. You are a great motivation. Thanks for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter