Disappointing News - Primeval Whirl

“Surely you cannot believe this”

Yes Mr. Gcurling, I do both believe and mean this comment. It has nothing to do with my dislike of the current management or the phase of the moon. The key is my sentence that’s “there’s a difference between being innovative and being well done.” To help keep things on track I put my full response in another thread.

Mr. Scoop, you had a good summary of my position. Not everything has to be an “E-Ticket” sized attraction but they should still put a fair amount of care into whatever they do. “Magic” is in the details.

If we are to praise Disney for recreating a cheap roadside carnival, should we praise Disney for the tremendous job they did on recreating that McDonalds down by the Animal Kingdom? Let’s see a post that goes like this:

OF COURSE IT’S MAGICAL; IT LOOKS JUST LIKE A REAL McDONALDS! They serve fries and everything!! Can’t you just feel the magic!! What a job they did! The menus are exactly like the real menus in a McDonalds. The attention to detail makes me want to cry. And the parking lot – only Disney would have the magic to put a parking lot RIGHT NEXT to their recreation of a McDonalds! And isn’t it the best parking lot you’ve ever seen?!!?

AND YET MILLIONIONS OF PEOPLE EAT THERE EVERYDAY AND LOVE IT! I ask what is wrong with giving the people what they want? I know I enjoy McDonalds fries and don't mind the two standard McDonalds on property and I think that concession stands with McDonald's fries are great. How are they any less magical than a popcorn stand?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter