• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disboards App Timing Out

I've been seeing this for weeks now. It times out on loading and on sending. I'm using iOS app.

I've given up of this app. It's so awful. Time wasted is ridiculous. I can't believe they're not addressing this.

I deleted it a couple of weeks ago. It was useless and pure aggravation. It's been a big problem all year and it's a shame no one can bother to do something about it.

Glad I checked here. Add me to the list. I would've posted earlier but kept getting timed out!

Have you looked into Tapatalk? It's a Free app (has a premium version) that converts compatible forums into a nice clean IOS/Android interface. I use it for one of the major gaming websites I use and it's great.

How do you get DisBoards into Tapatalk? I will gladly pay to have a working forum on my iPhone and iPad.

It's worse now than it has ever been in the last three years. This last month it's been hideous. :(

<><

How do you get DisBoards into Tapatalk? I will gladly pay to have a working forum on my iPhone and iPad.

The admins need to install a plugin in the forum software, which they seemingly won't do for whatever reason.

Is there an app for Kindle Fires? I'm seeing tons of people posting about iOS apps, or is the app an apple app only. I cant seem to find it when i look thru on my kindle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter