Disboutiquer's Fabric Swap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally got pictures !!!
DSCN0021.jpg

Hi there
I really like that Mickey surfer print. What are you looking for in a trade?

Is anyone still looking for the ladybug fabric from Walmart? I found some today and picked up an extra yard (that's all that was extra on the bolt). They also had the coordinating heart, red stripes, flowers, and polka dot fabrics.

Hi there
I really like that Mickey surfer print. What are you looking for in a trade?

I am looking for girly Disney prints .. well girly prints in general, I am trying to make my 2yo daughter a whole lot of cute outfits. I am currently working on vacation clothes. I am planning to make an Aladin themed outfit, Snow White, Cinderella, and maybe Mickey or Pooh

Is anyone still looking for the ladybug fabric from Walmart? I found some today and picked up an extra yard (that's all that was extra on the bolt). They also had the coordinating heart, red stripes, flowers, and polka dot fabrics.

I'd love some!!! Is there something you are looking for? If not PM me and we'll figure something out :)

:( Just found out that the Gonzales LA Walmart is getting rid of fabric :eek: So as of right now some of it was 80% off (I got mostly Disney stuff)

:( Just found out that the Gonzales LA Walmart is getting rid of fabric :eek: So as of right now some of it was 80% off (I got mostly Disney stuff)
I posted in the other thread too, but do you remember what they had left? I am wondering if it would be worth the trip. I could leave now.... :rotfl2:

I posted in the other thread too, but do you remember what they had left? I am wondering if it would be worth the trip. I could leave now.... :rotfl2:

Well they had a lot of "weird" fabric, manly stuff IMO
the only disney stuff they had left once I left was Cars and 1 bolt left of HSM fabric

Well they had a lot of "weird" fabric, manly stuff IMO
the only disney stuff they had left once I left was Cars and 1 bolt left of HSM fabric
Thanks. Probably not worth my time then.
Did they have alot of solid prints left?? I could use solids and dots too.

they had no dots and only flannel solids but not much
K thanks. I was only looking for cotton. I figured the quilter probably grabbed that up right away. Do you live in Gonzales? I'm sure you have probably said before, but I have a bad memory. I went to Wal Mart in Thibodaux and they still had alot of fabric left. It is just really out of the way for me to go there. I did get a few princess prints and the firefly Winnie the Pooh though.

I posted this on the disboutiquer forum,b ut thought I would post it here as well...
I found this fabric at Joann's today...I think it looks similar to the ladybug fabric from Walmart, but these are poppies.
_MG_2509.jpg
_MG_2507.jpg

Yesterday I drove from Mississippi to Houston and stopped at the WalMart i Jennings, LA. They still have fabric. It is not a big section but they had a decent selection. Of course I had to do a quick walk thru and did get a few things from the clearance bin. Just an FYI for those who live close to that area.

I was hoping someone here might be able to help me find some fabric. I am making my girls dresses and I asked my neice if she would like one too (she will be in WDW with us too) and she say Yes however insted of a small world theme she would prefer puppies and kitties. So I am looking for fabric that has any Disney dogs or cats. I don't need very much just 7 six inch squares. Does anyone have any to trade or have you found some at a Walmart of Joanns (I live near both of these stores).

Thanks

I was wondering if any of you could post the sku number for the fancy nancy cotton fabric and the new tinkerbell fabric, I need it to call Joann's and place an order .... PLEASE???!!!:flower3:

thanks

Linnette

I will look for my receipt in the morning...but since fancy nancy is so new I don't think you would need a sku, I'm sure they would know exactly what it is..and I am not sure which tink you are refering to so can't help you there. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter