Discount rumors

I'm sorry
Thanks! I actually managed to book it during the last discount for 9/11 nights of our stay and the the other 2 at Yacht Club so it’s not so bad :) but I was kinda hoping to get the entire stay at one resort. Nice the discount is out though so I can keep checking :)

Anyone know if you can get an AP quote before you buy AP? We let ours expire & part of deciding if we will buy another one is the room discount.

What are you looking for? You can send me a PM and I will see what they have if you want.

You’re all referring to the offer through August 21st then? Got all excited, but we’re going in October.

I had to reschedule my June trip for mid-July so I was eagerly awaiting the new AP offers. Got a decent enough rate that I went ahead and moved up to a deluxe from a moderate. I'm pretty happy about that.

Looks like there is another full free dining offer for Disney Visa card members for stays August 1st through August 21st and must be booked by June 16th.

Sorry I would provide the web URL but the site will not allow me add it. If you search for it I'm sure it will show up.

Well, yes until SWGE opens apparently there will be some, go figure, I would have thought this summer's discounts were done already.
One thing to learn beyond all else, never assume to guess what Disney will do with their discounts.
I know I was surprised when they issued Free Dining for the UK for next year. The fact they have done that should indicate they'll issue something for others too.
Though again, I've learned to never assume

Look - everyone and his dog is WAITING for SWGE. They will stay home, until they can get IN.

The GOOD news... everyone and his dog is WAITING for SWGE. If you don't CARE? GREAT time to go to WDW. WDW knows this. 2019, prior to SWGE?
Most of WDW will be a Ghost Town. GET those discounts :).

2020? Expect all HELL to break loose. Be A DVC owner - or willing to kill for a room :). A VERY EXPENSIVE room.
This was also said open opening day but so far is not the case. If people aren't going on opening day then they are arbitrarily choosing when they think it won't be as busy, that will spread out the crowds of anyone who actually care to make a special trip just for SWGE. I don't think that any theories are really how things are going. Disney didn't need to give the UK the discount they did if they figure rooms will be full next year. Will there be discounts going forward? Most likely. Will they be the same or equal to what we've seen? Who knows. Does SWGE have any real effect? Probably not as much as people think.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter