Discounted SeaWorld Tickets?? Where???

Lives4Disney

DIS Veteran
Hi, just wondering where to buy SeaWorld tickets at a discounted rate?

My guide book says "Never pay full price" LOL.....but doesn't tell where the deals are!!!:confused3

Thanks! :goodvibes

Lives4Disney :)

I've been looking for my April trip and I've looked so many places I can't remember which is the cheapest. I think that getawaytoday.com has tix for adults at children's price....

Thanks, guys!! I will look into getawaytoday. I am not in the military nor is my husband so that doesn't work, but thanks for the suggestion. :goodvibes

Hi, just wondering where to buy SeaWorld tickets at a discounted rate?

My guide book says "Never pay full price" LOL.....but doesn't tell where the deals are!!!:confused3

Thanks! :goodvibes

I am going to Sea World in March and have been looking for discounts as well. I have found printable coupons ($7 off admission) and more deals on Sea World San Diego discounts at http://www.mousesavers.com/. You can buy a pass good for the whole year for the price of one day admission or use your South West Airlines Rapid Reward Card (free) for 20% off admission at the gate. Check it out!

I am going to Sea World in March and have been looking for discounts as well. I have found printable coupons ($7 off admission) and more deals on Sea World San Diego discounts at http://www.mousesavers.com/. You can buy a pass good for the whole year for the price of one day admission or use your South West Airlines Rapid Reward Card (free) for 20% off admission at the gate. Check it out!

Thanks!! I love SWA!

I have coupons that I printed from the California Fun Spots website:

http://www.cafunspots.com/he_coupons.html

You have to type in your name & address to access the coupons. The print-out I have has:

$8 off one-day general admission to Legoland, limit 4 per coupon
$8 off Best-value admission to San Diego Zoo, limit 6
$7 off Full-price admission to Seaworld, limit 6
$8 off Nairobi Package at Wild ANimal Park, limit 6
$8 off Universal Studios, limit 6

All the coupons expire March 31, 2007 -- but I printed them awhile ago.

I have been able to get passes to Seaworld through my canadian airmiles. I'm sure there would be an equivalent in the US. Also, our CAA (AAA) sells them at a discount too.

Thanks for posting these so much. I tried searching Sea World coupons on Yahoo and found nothing, but this thread is awesome!:goodvibes :goodvibes

Check with your hotel, they probably have discounts. Also check with San Diego Tourism websites, google them, you may find coupons. We saw some discounts on the Sea World website, if you purchase online. Finally, check with local grocery stores, Vons, etc...

Have fun.

We just bought seaworld tickets from getawaytoday.com They currently have a promotion were you buy an adult ticket and get a child ticket free.

Southwest only offers 5% off online, are you sure I can get 20% off if I show up with my rapid rewards card at the gate? I would hate to show up and end up paying full price.

Southwest only offers 5% off online, are you sure I can get 20% off if I show up with my rapid rewards card at the gate? I would hate to show up and end up paying full price.

I was at Sea World last week and used my Southwest Rapid Rewards card at the gate for a 20% discount off admission.

Even with the 20% discount, it still runs about $45.00 for an adult admission!

Adult Ticket:
Sea World Ticket = $56
RR Discount = 20% (-$11.20)
Total ticket with discount = $44.80

Child Ticket:
Sea World Ticket = $46
RR Discount = 20% (-$9.20)
Total ticket with discount = $36.80

I don't know about you, but I think that's a pretty good price. Is there a better deal out there that I am missing? I am all about getting the best deal available! :thumbsup2

Adult Ticket:
Sea World Ticket = $56
RR Discount = 20% (-$11.20)
Total ticket with discount = $44.80

Child Ticket:
Sea World Ticket = $46
RR Discount = 20% (-$9.20)
Total ticket with discount = $36.80

I don't know about you, but I think that's a pretty good price. Is there a better deal out there that I am missing? I am all about getting the best deal available! :thumbsup2

That's the best discount for Sea World that I know about. It is still more expensive than deluxe tickets for the San Diego Zoo which I enjoyed more. They were $26.40 for adult deluxe tickets using a AAA card discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter