Discounted SeaWorld Tickets?? Where???

I have coupons that I printed from the California Fun Spots website:

http://www.cafunspots.com/he_coupons.html

You have to type in your name & address to access the coupons. The print-out I have has:

$8 off one-day general admission to Legoland, limit 4 per coupon
$8 off Best-value admission to San Diego Zoo, limit 6
$7 off Full-price admission to Seaworld, limit 6
$8 off Nairobi Package at Wild ANimal Park, limit 6
$8 off Universal Studios, limit 6

All the coupons expire March 31, 2007 -- but I printed them awhile ago.

I have been able to get passes to Seaworld through my canadian airmiles. I'm sure there would be an equivalent in the US. Also, our CAA (AAA) sells them at a discount too.

THANKS! I used these coupons for the zoo and was going to use them for SW, but used AAA instead and bought a "Fun Card" for about $50/ea which was a mistake because we were pretty disappointed in SW and have no desire to go back. The fun card is good for a yr....I should have just used these for the one day tickets. The guy next to me in line used his rapid rewards card for 20% off at the gate - so it sure does work. ;) I have the SWA number, but no card!!:sad2:

The zoo was awesome, though, and a GREAT value for the ticket with the bus tour and sky safari ride. We had a fun day there. :)

Sea World was not our favorite. Haven't been in about 8 yrs and now I know why we didn't really care to go back.

Lives4Disney

I just found this on another site, I don't take any credit for it. This is the best savings I have found so far, even better than the Rapid Rewards discount:

Getawaytody.com has kids get in free with paying adult. This may be advantageous to some people, but not others...your mileage may vary!

"Kid's Free! One child ages 3 to 9 gets in FREE per paying adult. Be one of the first to experience SeaWorld’s® new Shamu ® show, Believe. This breathtaking show is the first of its kind with new animal behaviors and stunning special effects. Offer valid for travel betweein March 1 thru May 31, 2007."

The guy next to me in line used his rapid rewards card for 20% off at the gate - so it sure does work. ;) I have the SWA number, but no card!!:sad2:

Lives4Disney

As far as I know, SWA does not send out plastic Rapid Rewards Cards. You can print them out for yourself on their website. A small home printed card is what I used to get my 20% discount.

As far as I know, SWA does not send out plastic Rapid Rewards Cards. You can print them out for yourself on their website. A small home printed card is what I used to get my 20% discount.

They do send them out, or at least they used to. My wife and I signed up and received a plastic card in the mail, but I do know you can print them out online as well.

They do send them out, or at least they used to. My wife and I signed up and received a plastic card in the mail, but I do know you can print them out online as well.

My husband has been waiting since 2004 for his plastic card to arrive. I just joined a couple of months ago and so far I have not received a plastic card. I'll let you know if I receive one in the mail.

hey guys....go to seaworld.com and click where it says enter promo code. enter the code "lowes" and click on which park you want to buy tickets for. you will get as many tickets as you need for 30% off. anyone can buy them and you don't have to show any form of lowe's id at the gate. enjoy!!

Thanks for the tip about the Lowes promo code. If you do the e-ticket thing and you end up not using the tickets, can you really get a full refund???? Or do they charge all sorts of "processing fees"

I doubt you get a refund. It's like any other theme park ticket...if you buy it and don't use it....they don't give you a refund. But the discount Seaworld tickets can only be used throughout 2007.

My husband has been waiting since 2004 for his plastic card to arrive. I just joined a couple of months ago and so far I have not received a plastic card. I'll let you know if I receive one in the mail.

I received a plastic Southwest Rapid Rewards card in the mail yesterday, so they do exist! You still don't need to wait for the plastic card, you can print a paper card out at the SWA web site to get the 20% off at Sea World at the gate. I used a paper card to get my discount.

There may be better deals out there if you purchase your tickets in advance, however, this is the best discount for tickets at the gate that I have found. Our situation did not allow us to purchase advance tickets. Please check out the Mousesavers web site for the latest discounts in Sea World tickets.

The San Diego 3-in-1 Pass also might be a good option if the Zoo is on your itinerary. You get unlimited admission to SW, the Zoo and the Zoo Wild Animal Park for up to five consecutive days starting with the first activation. They are $107 for adults and $77 for children. I bought them through the Sea World site, but I don't see them there anymore. You still can order them through the Zoo's Web site.

enjoy in the park. You can buy E tickets with discounted prices, just what I did last week and It worked fine. It is a great discount of 20% or 25% whichever u choose.

sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/tix/467214011.html

I hope this will help you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter